Nukes do not exist

Discussions on other historical eras.
Robert Rojas
In memoriam

RE: Nukes Do Not Exist - (Aesop's Fables Cintinued).

Post by Robert Rojas » 03 Sep 2018, 18:48

Greetings to both citizen Iron Machine and the community as a whole. Howdy I.M.! Well sir, in respect to your posting of Monday - September 03, 2018 - 7:39am, thank you for your timely linguistic intercession with the "credentialed authenticity" of the Francophonic speaking commentator as presented in this thread's introductory posting of Sunday - September 02, 2018 - 12:34pm. It is (and was) quite helpful for those of us who either have NO or very little operative knowledge of the French Language. Now, I am not at all clear if citizen Jesk is aware of this, but It certainly does muddy the waters to interject a Francophonic speaking YOU TUBE snippet into a forum where the Lingua Franca is the English Language. It certainly does NOT bolster whatever point-of-view that he might be attempting to convey. Well, that's my latest Yankee two cents worth on this topic into the surreal - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over in your corner of the Iberian peninsula.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :idea: :|
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Re: Nukes do not exist

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 19:12

jesk, do you have a list of authenticated witnesses to atomic tests who are lying?
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

Bellum se ipsum alet, mostly Doritos.

Ironmachine

Post by Ironmachine » 03 Sep 2018, 19:30

jesk, do you have a list of authenticated witnesses to atomic tests who are lying?
Why, everyone of them, of course. :D
If you have some spare time to read the first document posted by jesk (it is time you will never recover, though, you may well spend it doing something more valuable than reading such trash) you will see the autor says that everbody is laying: the military, the scientists, the politicians, the leaders of the oil companies... I'm sure jesk fully agrees with him.
Remember that the last sentence of that article is: "Only self-employed people can talk about these topics." Translated into plain English, that means: only crazy people can believe these topics.
Regards.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 19:37

OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 17:33
jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 17:11
OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
Oddly enough, an underwater explosion has different characteristics than an air burst. The damage on the beach would not be exacerbated by the Baker shot.
You did not read attentively. The first explosion was airborne.

In 1946 the United States began atmospheric testing of atomic bombs in the Pacific. The first phase, known as Operation Crossroads, used Bikini Atoll for two atom bomb tests. The first test, code named Able, detonated a 21-kiloton atomic bomb at an altitude of 158 metres (520 feet) on July 1, 1946.
I did read attentively, I became aware of the tests in 1965. Did you read what I said?
I read, you commented on the explosions of 1946:
OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 16:51
jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 01:30
The author tries to prove the fake nature of the films. Americans are able to lie no worse than the Nazis.

On July 1, 1946, the Usa blew up the "atomic bomb" Able over the Bikini Atoll. The bomb tested had a power of 21 Kt, much more than the bomb on Hiroshima (15 Kt), where the city was ravaged for several kilometers.
So here, this explosion generated huge waves, as several large warships were seriously damaged and 5 were sunk.
* The beach should have been affected by these waves.
* The wind of more than 1000 km / h would have to sleep the palm trees.
* The cabin should have been volatilized.

Yet, 24 days later, on July 25, 1946, they photograph the explosion of the bomb Baker. This is not the explosion we will analyze, but the beach from which this photo was taken.
* The floating pontoon remained intact.
* The palm leaves are exactly in the same position.
* The straw huts also stayed exactly the same.

Oddly enough, an underwater explosion has different characteristics than an air burst. The damage on the beach would not be exacerbated by the Baker shot.

Robert Rojas
In memoriam

RE: Nukes Do Not Exist - (Aesop's Fables Continued).

Post by Robert Rojas » 03 Sep 2018, 19:39

Greetings to both brother South and the community as a whole. Howdy Bob! Well sir, in respect to your posting of Monday - September 03, 2018 - 8:28am, old yours truly thought it was quite apropos for interjecting Franz Kafka into this far ranging discussion. Since we're on the peripheral topic of Atomic War / Nuclear War, I could not help but think of Franz Kafka's work entitled as THE METAMORPHISIS. His literary imagination notwithstanding, one must wonder if it will be indestructible cockroach that will ultimately inherit the earth should humankind manage to nuke itself back into the stone age. JUST SAYING! Oh, and by the way, in terms of geography anyway, I do believe that Bohemia and Moravia is a pretty healthy distance from the swamps of Belarus. Well, that's my latest two Yankee cents worth on this topic - for now anyway. In any case, I would like to bid you an especially copacetic day over in your corner of the Old Dominion that is the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob :idea: :|
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it" - Robert E. Lee

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 19:42

Ironmachine wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 19:30
Why, everyone of them, of course. :D
If you have some spare time to read the first document posted by jesk (it is time you will never recover, though, you may well spend it doing something more valuable than reading such trash) you will see the autor says that everbody is laying: the military, the scientists, the politicians, the leaders of the oil companies... I'm sure jesk fully agrees with him.
Remember that the last sentence of that article is: "Only self-employed people can talk about these topics." Translated into plain English, that means: only crazy people can believe these topics.
Regards.
The well-known Russian writer Zinoviev once said: irony is the defense of a weak mind from the incomprehensible. You confirm this every post, a lot of irony and nothing more.

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 19:48

Hiroshima before the explosion. I could burn it all with one match. It burns well.

about how the straw burns, also in Hiroshima

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 20:20

jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 19:37

I read, you commented on the explosions of 1946:
Then why the irrelevancies?
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 20:22

You're making the extraordinary claim, so yours is the burden of proof. So far you've just said "They're wrong!" in various wordings. The fun part is where you will prove the physics doesn't work. Make sure your crayola is sharp.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 21:09

OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 20:22
You're making the extraordinary claim, so yours is the burden of proof. So far you've just said "They're wrong!" in various wordings. The fun part is where you will prove the physics doesn't work. Make sure your crayola is sharp.
Why prove physics? You get confused in a theoretical study. People analyze the consequences of Hiroshima and say there was no blast wave. Photo as after the fire, with charred trees, clear road contours. And why did not nuclear weapons be used after Japan? At least once..

Waleed Y. Majeed

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed » 03 Sep 2018, 21:16

Were the houses made of straw..? If so a huff and a puff could have brought it all down. No need for matches :lol:
Some interesting before and after photos of Hiroshima:
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hirosh ... bing-1945/

waleed

Waleed Y. Majeed

Post by Waleed Y. Majeed » 03 Sep 2018, 21:29

Why not used after Japan. Because Japan showed everyone what these bombs could do.

waleed

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 21:30

Waleed Y. Majeed wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 21:16
Were the houses made of straw..? If so a huff and a puff could have brought it all down. No need for matches :lol:
Some interesting before and after photos of Hiroshima:
https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hirosh ... bing-1945/

waleed
Interesting photo. Stone buildings are almost unaffected. If the bomb were detonated in a German city, its effect might not be noticed.

OpanaPointer
Financial supporter

Post by OpanaPointer » 03 Sep 2018, 21:38

jesk wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 21:09
OpanaPointer wrote:
03 Sep 2018, 20:22
Why prove physics? You get confused in a theoretical study. People analyze the consequences of Hiroshima and say there was no blast wave. Photo as after the fire, with charred trees, clear road contours. And why did not nuclear weapons be used after Japan? At least once..
These "people", do they know physics? Do they know nuclear physics? Why do you believe them and not reality?

As for why nukes weren't used after Japan, people were afraid of them. Of course, if you have your way, they won't be, and that will be the end for the human race, and a lot of other living things as well.
Come visit our sites:
hyperwarHyperwar
World War II Resources

jesk
Banned

Post by jesk » 03 Sep 2018, 21:39

And this photo is known as the first shot after the explosion. People gathered on a bridge 600 meters from the epicenter. I see unshielded power lines.

Return to “Other eras”