The end of tanks as we know it?

Discussions on other historical eras.
ljadw
Member
Posts: 15677
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by ljadw » 13 Apr 2023 15:30

Gooner1 wrote:
13 Apr 2023 12:58


Actually a great many photos and videos can be geolocated. :wink:
Someone made these photos and videos .
Who is this someone ?
Ukrainian soldiers, the CIA, the NSA . Not Oryx .
Why are the people who made the photos and videos ,giving them to Oryx ?
Answer :because they know on which side is Oryx .
Why are Langley, Fort Meade, Kyiv, not giving these photos and videos to RT ?
Because they know on which side is RT .
Why are western media not publishing photos,videos, numbers of Ukrainian losses ?
Because the Cheka is not giving them to the Western media .
Why is the Cheka not giving them on western media ?
Because the Kremlin knows on which side are the Western media .
Already before PH US media published only stats with as source Britain,because US media supported Britain .
History repeats itself .
Very soon after the Russian invasion the western media claimed that
Putin was very ill and would die very soon : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by his inner circle : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the army/cheka : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the Russian population : a lie
the Russian economy would collaps : a lie
the Russian soldiers were massively deserting : a lie
that no NATO forces were fighting in Ukraine : a lie
Etc
Who was the source of these lies ? Not the journalists themselves, they are too stupid for this, but Langley, Fort Meade, Kyiv .
History repeats itself .
Before the collaps of the USSR,the CIA claimed that the Soviets were still very dangerous and their copycats in the media repeated it .
During the Cold War,every day, at the order of Langley and Fort Meade, western media repeated : the Soviets are coming .
The Soviets did not come .
History repeats itself .

User avatar
Cult Icon
Member
Posts: 4481
Joined: 08 Apr 2014 19:00

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Cult Icon » 13 Apr 2023 15:37

The coming military situation also looks like a repeat of the battle of Kursk with both sides taking their respective historic roles.

Russia has 3-2 echelons of trench systems and mines in the South and one echelon in the North. Their "A Team", conventional infantry and armored forces have been lurking in reserve, and the front-line is manned by proxy and infantry units.

Ukraine/NATO is repeatedly delaying Operation Citadel due to lack of trained units and equipment, and is running a MIC advertisement campaign about a modest number of Wunderwaffen Tanks that in reality will be destroyed much easier than the Tigers and Ferdinands at Kursk.

Russia is sucking up Ukrainian reserves into defensive 'firefighter' actions all along the front with their "B Team" like how they burned down the Panzerwaffe in the Eastern Front in WW2, denying it time and opportunities to mass for offensives.

It seems that one side has learned nothing from history.

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2792
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Gooner1 » 13 Apr 2023 20:27

Cult Icon wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:37
The coming military situation also looks like a repeat of the battle of Kursk with both sides taking their respective historic roles.
Yeah, all Russia needs now is an ally to invade Sicily :milsmile:

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2792
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Gooner1 » 13 Apr 2023 20:29

ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:08
Gooner1 wrote:
13 Apr 2023 12:58
ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 08:02
The fact that Oryx is ,not unable, but unwilling to give the sources of the photos it uses,is very suspect and we may assume that these sources are located in Kyiv,Langley and Fort Meade .
Full on conspiraloonia :lol:

Actually a great many photos and videos can be geolocated. :wink:
The duty of a website that pretends to be neutral and objective is to give facts, not their opinions .
Where does Oryx pretend to be neutral? Usual idiocy of the conspiraloons that they think the word objective and neutral are the same ...
If Oryx is not neutral, it supports Ukraine and there is no reason in a war between Ukraine and Russia to believe what is claiming a website that supports Ukraine or a website that supports Russia .

Thank you for proving my point. You do not understand the difference between neutral and objective. :lol:

ljadw
Member
Posts: 15677
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by ljadw » 13 Apr 2023 20:41

If you are not neutral, you can't be objective .
Ukraine is not neutral and thus not objective against Russia .
Russia is not neutral and thus not objective against Ukraine .
Give me ONE ,ONE example of a country that fights against another country and is also objective to that country .
Oryx has 3 choices
1 It remains neutral and can remain objective
2 It supports Ukraine and is not objective to Russia
3 It supports Russia and is not objective to Ukraine .
You admitted that Oryx is not neutral, thus Oryx supports Ukraine or Russia .

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2792
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Gooner1 » 13 Apr 2023 23:18

ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 20:41
If you are not neutral, you can't be objective .
I know that's what you think. You are ignorant. :milwink:

Tell me, is this neutral or objective?

Image

Tom Peters
Member
Posts: 1550
Joined: 04 Sep 2004 21:18
Location: GA

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Tom Peters » 14 Apr 2023 02:57

Cult Icon wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:17
Oryx is 100% a supporter of Ukraine from the start and considers the Russian invasion as an 'attack on Europe'. It was active from Feb 24th onward. I literally saw it in early March. It is also become the 'holy grail' of fanatical pro-Ukrainian loons as they confuse the war in Ukraine with world of tanks. Like the morons they are they seem to think that the war is won or lost based solely on tank losses.
Boo Hoo, Cultie doesnt like the photoevidence of so many RU tanks being lost. How sad.
Cult Icon wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:17
It is obvious that the account was designed to look like it's organic but the planning and connections for the account occurred a long time ago and likely inspired by Lostarmour and the Donbass war. It is also has the highest propaganda value for Ukraine.
Orxy has been around a long time CultIcon, long before the UKR war. This isnt some overnight sensation. Oryx has a track record, unlike CultIcon.

You.Lose.

Mad Dog

Tom Peters
Member
Posts: 1550
Joined: 04 Sep 2004 21:18
Location: GA

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Tom Peters » 14 Apr 2023 02:59

ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:30

Very soon after the Russian invasion the western media claimed that
Putin was very ill and would die very soon : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by his inner circle : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the army/cheka : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the Russian population : a lie
the Russian economy would collaps : a lie
the Russian soldiers were massively deserting : a lie
that no NATO forces were fighting in Ukraine : a lie
Did Oryx claim any of these ?

Whats that ? They didnt ? So your entire post is a bizarre strawman ?

Mad Dog

Tom Peters
Member
Posts: 1550
Joined: 04 Sep 2004 21:18
Location: GA

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Tom Peters » 14 Apr 2023 03:01

Cult Icon wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:37
The coming military situation also looks like a repeat of the battle of Kursk with both sides taking their respective historic roles.
So the attacking Russians at Bahkmut (aka - the Germans) keep attacking the entrenched UKR forces (aka - the Russians).

Did I get that right ?
Cult Icon wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:37
It seems that one side has learned nothing from history.
That would be the UKR forces, bleeding the RU so bad they were forces to massively recruit from prisons, and start an entire new wave of conscription.

On the other hand, we have the RU performance and Vuldehar.

[womp womp]

Mad Dog

Tom Peters
Member
Posts: 1550
Joined: 04 Sep 2004 21:18
Location: GA

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Tom Peters » 14 Apr 2023 03:03

ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 20:41
If you are not neutral, you can't be objective .
That is incorrect.

The maxim you are reaching for is:

"If you are ljadw, you cant be objective".

Fixed it for you.

Mad Dog

ljadw
Member
Posts: 15677
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by ljadw » 14 Apr 2023 07:02

Gooner1 wrote:
13 Apr 2023 23:18
ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 20:41
If you are not neutral, you can't be objective .
I know that's what you think. You are ignorant. :milwink:

Tell me, is this neutral or objective?

Image
What is the source of this ?
How can we be sure that these figures are correct ?
If the figures are correct, the source must be neutral.
If the source is not neutral (=if it is Kyiv ,Fort Meade, Langley or Moscow ) the figures can't be correct .And if they are not correct, they can't be objective .
WHY should Fort Meade, Langley, Kyiv, Moscow ,who are not neutral in this war,give objective information about this war ?
Their job is to give misinformation, is to lie, to use false flag operations .Especially in wartime, but also in peace time .

ljadw
Member
Posts: 15677
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by ljadw » 14 Apr 2023 10:55

Tom Peters wrote:
14 Apr 2023 02:59
ljadw wrote:
13 Apr 2023 15:30

Very soon after the Russian invasion the western media claimed that
Putin was very ill and would die very soon : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by his inner circle : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the army/cheka : a lie
Putin would be eliminated by the Russian population : a lie
the Russian economy would collaps : a lie
the Russian soldiers were massively deserting : a lie
that no NATO forces were fighting in Ukraine : a lie
Did Oryx claim any of these ?

Whats that ? They didnt ? So your entire post is a bizarre strawman ?

Mad Dog
Oryx is a part of the Western media and Oryx said that Russia had lost 2000 tanks, which is also a lie .
There is no reason at all to believe what Oryx and the other Western media are saying .

ljadw
Member
Posts: 15677
Joined: 13 Jul 2009 17:50

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by ljadw » 14 Apr 2023 11:06

The two Dutch bosses of Oryx have worked for Bellingcat that collaborated with and was funded by the CIA.

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2792
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Gooner1 » 14 Apr 2023 12:13

Tom Peters wrote:
14 Apr 2023 03:03
That is incorrect.

The maxim you are reaching for is:

"If you are ljadw, you cant be objective".

Fixed it for you.

Mad Dog
I was thinking can't be sane, but then that applies to all the Western Putin supporting mongs!

Gooner1
Member
Posts: 2792
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 12:24
Location: London

Re: The end of tanks as we know it?

Post by Gooner1 » 14 Apr 2023 12:16

Hurrah, worlds second army (sic) now using T-55 in Ukraine :lol:

Image

Return to “Other eras”