The Labor_Lapid Goverment shows its real colors....

Discussions on other historical eras.
LAstry2

The Labor_Lapid Goverment shows its real colors....

Post by LAstry2 » 19 Aug 2022, 19:38

The Republic Of Israel is not even 75 years old and yet....
Starting with Rabin who put through the Oslo Agreements and Sharon who destroyed over 25 Jewish communities....the Israeli goverments have been in a moral slide downhill ever since...

DAvid Ben Avigor Green polices still alive
https://matzav.com/the-true-source-of-r ... i-bennett/

The marxist athiest Labor-Lapid-Bennett are Lenninst-Stalinists Bolsheviks at heart....
Anti -religious
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/358371

Anti-History
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/358379

Making agreements with the PLO instead of fighting them....
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/358405

LAstry2

Re: The Labor_Lapid Goverment shows its real colors....

Post by LAstry2 » 21 Aug 2022, 22:28

O Israel Wake up.....any goverment which will not teach thee thy own history......is not worthy to be supported.....at this rate Jews in Galat {Exhile} will know more about Jewish History from Adam to Eve,,then you will....... :oops: :( :o 8O :?
If that day comes....it will not be a laughing matter......Jewish words for I beleive...also stand for I remember...how can you beleive in thy faith...if you do not remember it.....???????

I would not be suprized if in the future israel textbooks for Jewish students....has this summary of History....

Many centures ago there was a race of Hebrews who came from Iraq.... they first settled in a land called Caanan...but were enslived by egypt. A prophet named Moses led them out.
The Jews settled in Caanan and had a state called Israel...
they had Kings named Saul; David and Solomon ...Solomon built a temple In Jerusalem but it no longer exists.
The Jews were scattered around the World in Disporia {exile}.
In the 1890s the Zionist Movement was founded by Theodore Herzl.
Jews who resettled the Land of Israel in farmming communites...the only real Modern Jews that exist....
In April 1948 the repuvlic of Israel was porclaimed to the world by David Ben Gurion whose life mission was to teach the youth of Israel...to became a modern atheist-secular state after shaking the shame of Disporia customs such as religion.
After fighting a few wars Israel has shown it has not provked Arabs neighbors and wants only peace and universal brotherhood by giving up land and destroying Jewish settlements....."

Oh Youth of Israel Do not turn thy back on who you are...The People of the Book who reside in the L-ds gift of the Land of Israel....

LAstry2

Post by LAstry2 » 22 Aug 2022, 19:08

08/22/2022 query:A few days ago I came across a shocking article in the Israel national newspaper-that the Lapid govt textbooks have excised Jewish history including mention of the 2d Temple and even the Maccabean Revolt...if they succeded in teching Jewish people no knowledge of the Torah....how can they practive Jews if they neather beleive or remember who or waht they are? It would be ironic if Jews in galat know Jewish History from Adam and eve to the Present -rather than Jews who Live in Israel but do now know the life of the Torah? Now is this a challenge for the torah/Orthadox parties to sav e the Jewish spark in Jewish lives from being killed by secular-moderism by teaching all who wish to know what is to be Jewish by openly teaching the Torah/Talmud/Oral law to them?

LAstry2

Post by LAstry2 » 23 Aug 2022, 20:55

LAstry2 wrote:
22 Aug 2022, 19:08
08/22/2022 query:A few days ago I came across a shocking article in the Israel national newspaper-that the Lapid govt textbooks have excised Jewish history including mention of the 2d Temple and even the Maccabean Revolt...if they succeded in teching Jewish people no knowledge of the Torah....how can they practive Jews if they neather beleive or remember who or waht they are? It would be ironic if Jews in galat know Jewish History from Adam and eve to the Present -rather than Jews who Live in Israel but do now know the life of the Torah? Now is this a challenge for the torah/Orthadox parties to sav e the Jewish spark in Jewish lives from being killed by secular-moderism by teaching all who wish to know what is to be Jewish by openly teaching the Torah/Talmud/Oral law to them?
08/23/2022 reply
Ref. No. 5684889
B"H

Hi ,

Attending a Jewish school, where the focus is actual Judaism, is of utmost importance for all Jewish children, in whatever country they are. I don't know what is specifically happening in Israel in this regard, but if it isn't an actual Jewish school, then we can't really have any expectations.

All the best,

Rabbi Eliezer Zalmanov
for Chabad.org

Return to “Other eras”