Gooner1 wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022 19:22
Cult Icon wrote: ↑
19 Nov 2022 13:38
Like in the Iraq war, PMCs have been a growth industry. Wagner is not satisfied with its great expansion in this war, they are moving forward and trying to become mainstream. They have become so brazen that they opened a Wagner center in St. Petersburg. Previously I posted the RT Wagner special. The Russian government is even promoting them on TV. In Syria Wagner was much more secretive.
Yes, and since Wagner's ranks are filled with criminals and psychopaths they'll never be short of recruits
In fact, there are not many prisoners in the composition of the PMCs Wagner, since they must agree with all the requirements that this PMCS exposes.
Here are some of the mandatory requirements for those prisoners who voluntarily join the Wagner PMCs to participate in hostilities in the territory where a special military operation is being carried out to denazify, demilitarize Ukraine and liberate the territory of Donbass (that is, these are the territories of the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics) and now parts of the territories occupied by the Ukrainian Armed Forces Kherson and Zaporozhye regions of the Russian Federation.
1. The duration of stay in the zone of a special military operation is six months.
2. After arriving in the operation zone, there is no way back (it is impossible to return to prison), that is, or to the grave or in six months amnesty and release. If, after arriving in the zone of a military operation, a former prisoner refuses to participate in hostilities, then death.
3. a)For the use of alcoholic beverages (vodka, wine) in the zone of a special military operation - death.
3. b) For the use of any drugs in the area of a special military operation - death.
4. a)For sexual contact with women in the zone of a special military operation - death.
4. b) For sexual contact with men in the zone of a special military operation - death.
4. c) For sex with animals in the zone of a special military operation - death.
4. d) For sex with other fauna and/or flora in the area of a special military operation - death.
5. a) For marauding in the zone of conducting a special military operation - death.
5. b) For theft and/or robbery in the area of a special military operation - death.
6. For surrender under any circumstances - death.
Thus, if a character with psychopathic tendencies gets into the zone of a special military operation, then he will not have time to show these psychopathic tendencies to the fullest, since an attempt to realize such properties will lead to death, and almost instantly.