Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life

Discussions on other historical eras.
Marcus

Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life

Post by Marcus » 25 Sep 2003, 19:27

(click the cover & buy it to support the site & forum)

I bought a "Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life" by Jon Lee Anderson in paperback the other way while I was waiting for a bus. Have anyone here read it and can comment on it?

/Marcus

Robert Rojas
In memoriam

RE: Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life.

Post by Robert Rojas » 26 Sep 2003, 08:39

Greetings to Chairman Wendel, his august lieutenants and the community as a whole. In regards to your inquiry of Thursday - September 28, 2003 - 6:27pm, old Uncle Bob must regretfully inform you that I have not had the opportunity to review this particular literary work on the life and times of Ernesto "CHE" Guevara. With that said, you might want to peruse the thread entitled as MAY 14 - 75 YEARS OF CHE GUEVARA which is located within THE LOUNGE section of the forum. The thread's author goes by the nom de plume of Eugene (J. Baker) and its creation date is Wednesday - May 14, 2003 - 11:52am. With any degree of luck, you just might find one of the thread's participants who might be familiar with the literary work in question. If for no other reason, you just might find the varying anecdotal opinions of the thread's contributors to be of a supplemental interest to your reading OR readings. Well, that's my two centavos on the subject. As always, I would like to bid you a wonderful day over in the midnight sun - ADIOS!

Best Regards,
Uncle Bob 8)

Return to “Other eras”