The Knights Templar

Discussions on other historical eras.
darkknight

Re: The Knights Templar

Post by darkknight » 23 May 2009, 04:18

I just figured out the links to the court web site pages require you to conduct the search. So what you do is go to the court web site type in crawford for the last name and type in charles for the first name then click the search button. When the page appears you have to click on page 2, which is near the bottom right corner. Then when page two appears you have to click on the one with the case number of M-1149 CR 200600617.

For the cases on Sharyn Berchok you again go to the court web site and search using Berchok as the last name, and sharyn as the first name. Then you click on case M 1149 TR 200800662 and case M 1149 TR 200801311.

Here is the link to the court web site
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/

darkknight

Post by darkknight » 23 May 2009, 04:25

As for a simple answer. You can also search my name at the same court web site. Injunctions are always granted by the lower courts to protect the court system from being sued. NO PROOF is required to get an injunction. So of course Shary was able to get the injunction. You can check my criminal record at that court web site. You will find that I went to trial only one time and was found NOT GUILTY. Ok, there is the simple answer to the simple question. Mean while Sharyn Berchok was GUILTY as charged.

phylo_roadking

Post by phylo_roadking » 23 May 2009, 04:36

Here is the link to the court web site
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/
Hmm, yes....thanks for that. Seems to work for "Emory, Taylor" as well... :wink:
Sharyn Berchok was also ticketed for "FAIL TO STOP WHEN PERSON IN SCHOOL CROSSING".
Hmm...a traffic citation...let's compare that with -
NONE 1 NO CURRENT REGISTRATION 05/12/1999 PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
D10426762 1 NO CURRENT REGISTRATION 09/07/2006 PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED
D10426762 2 NO MANDATORY INSURANCE 08/28/2006 BAIL/DEPOSIT GIVEN/FORFEITED
..a serial traffic offender?
Also not she has failed
to pay the ticket as of 2/12/2009
We might ALSO note that you're not averse to doing that yourself...
05/12/1999 PAYMENT PLAN/JDGMT ORDER TERMS Defendant 1
05/12/1999 FUND: BASE FINE Defendant 1
05/12/1999 FUND: TIME PYMT $20 JCEF Defendant 1
05/12/1999 FUND: 1999 SURCHARGES Defendant 1
05/05/1999 COMPLAINT FILED-UNIFORM CITATN Defendant 1
Here's a hint - don't start throwing stones when you're standing in a glasshouse.
Emory had started stalking the school buses that took our daughters to and from school every day
As for a simple answer. You can also search my name at the same court web site. Injunctions are always granted by the lower courts to protect the court system from being sued. NO PROOF is required to get an injunction. So of course Shary was able to get the injunction. You can check my criminal record at that court web site. You will find that I went to trial only one time and was found NOT GUILTY. Ok, there is the simple answer to the simple question
Thank you for confirming that the injunctions were issued. We've a word for that sort of behaviour in the U.K...

But that's all for the nonce...and I mean that in the Old English "time" sense :wink: Rather than the more modern meaning...of course...

http://www.allwords.com/word-nonce.html

Return to “Other eras”