Discussions on other historical eras.
MagyarCrusader

Post by MagyarCrusader » 22 Apr 2002, 07:48

Funar and Vadim speak Hungarian?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ovidius

Re: Please forgive me!

Post by Ovidius » 22 Apr 2002, 08:46

MagyarCrusader wrote:And if the Romanians here were so ethnically tolerant as they claimed to be, they would have denounced him by now, instead of stating there are no ethnic problems in Romania today. :lol:
I was just warning Abel not to spent to much time conversing with imperialist scum who do nothing but acuse and deny. You can have your fun and throw a little "bash the human rights activist" party, but nobody changes their views based on what some punk posts on a forum.
Oh, I see that the NATO propagandist has obfuscated again. What's the problem, are you mad that your beloved NATO doesn't bomb us as they did with the Yugoslavs? There also had they found "mass graves", "proofs of genocide" etc, with the sole problem that they vanished in thin air just after old Slobo was down. A sample of the Western fairness, the same Westerners who claim that Holocaust revisionism is wrong.

~Ovidius

PS I don't know why, but real Magyars like Abel Ravasz seem able to talk civilized, unlike the false Magyars from the USA, who find small Holocausts all around.

Abel Ravasz

Post by Abel Ravasz » 22 Apr 2002, 21:05

Hi,

dldrV:

1. I do not hate Romanians, and neither do any of my friends or relatives.
2. The Hungarian history teaching is OK, and also, I'd learned the same things in Slovak too so know two views, quite the same.
It's all about taking Transilvania away from us.
No, it is not. Why would I (in Slovakia) want to get the poor Transylvania back to the country? What's my point in that? And it's not about taking it away from you. It's about not having Funars dealing with the minority situation (I hope you admit that Funar hates minorities and Hungarians the most of all).
There are a few counties where you cannot hold legal office unless you speak Hungarian.
And? Does it offend you? Is it a problem that the two nations try to live together? If in a nearly half/half ethnical region one nationality has to speak the others language (obviously if they live in the other nation's state), why is it a problem if a legal officer leading them, not from their nationality (hard to bear), can at least speak to them in their own language? Does it hurt you? I hope that you'll rethink your view in this topic.

As for Ovidius, was your country in the NATO, you wouldn't joke about NATO activities but be happy that your country is inside Schengen... You don't have to agree with everything the alliance makes, but this is the better solution from the possibilities (Slovakia, Romania etc. would be hurrying inside if they could).
And in fact I think you know that there was genocide in Yugoslavia... But the point is that Yugoslavia was not the only state. Anyhow, they had to remove Milosevic (they must have had removed Tudjman too if not for his illness, good luck for Croatia).
Best

Abel

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 22 Apr 2002, 21:24

Abel Ravasz wrote:I hope you admit that Funar hates minorities and Hungarians the most of all
For unknown reasons, the Magyars seem not to hate him, since he was elected Mayor of Cluj with 77 percent of the votes, some Magyars must have voted for him.

As for Ovidius, was your country in the NATO, you wouldn't joke about NATO activities but be happy that your country is inside Schengen... You don't have to agree with everything the alliance makes, but this is the better solution from the possibilities (Slovakia, Romania etc. would be hurrying inside if they could).
And in fact I think you know that there was genocide in Yugoslavia... But the point is that Yugoslavia was not the only state. Anyhow, they had to remove Milosevic (they must have had removed Tudjman too if not for his illness, good luck for Croatia).
I wouldn't joke, but Victimology sucks and will suck forever, be it Jewish, Magyar, whatever. And the attempt from MagyarCrusader to attract sympathy and political support by portraying his "fellow Magyars" as helpless victims of the Romanians(the same Romanians he despises deeply) is pitful and sucks even more.

~Regards,

Ovidius

dldrV

Post by dldrV » 22 Apr 2002, 21:26

As victor mentioned Abel is really able to talk civilized and I apreciate that. Second, my problem is not that Hungarians hold legal office, it is like this: Romanians ussually don't speak Hungarian because, well, they are Romanian, but in some counties you cannot hold legal office unless you speak Hungarian, thus, if you are Romanian you cannot hold legal office, in your own country!
Second, yes Funar is a nut so is Vadim, but you have to admit some of the Hungarian attitudes are just as bad. Why don't Romanian ethnics in Hungary have the same demands?
Another thing I wanted to mention was that back home I had a few Hungarian friends and there was no difference. I'm originally from Timisoara where the situation is not so "tense" (maybe not a good choice of words). There were Hungarians in leading positions just like Romanians. I had very good friends who were German ethnics, Hungarian and Arab. I'm telling you, it made no difference. I don't know how it is in other parts of Romania but in all the places I visited there were no problems like the ones that ******* MagyarCrusader accuse.
I will be back about Hungary wanting to take Transilvania away from us. And you live in Slovakia so it's not quite the same.
History is unjust. We can only compare views, we can’t change what happend.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 22 Apr 2002, 21:29

This has gone far enough off topic.

/Marcus

Return to “Other eras”