I'm looking for a interview of Simo Häyhä

Discussions on the Winter War and Continuation War, the wars between Finland and the USSR.
Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Rokka

I'm looking for a interview of Simo Häyhä

Post by Rokka » 21 Dec 2002 21:09

Friend of mine tells that he was heard, that someone has taped last interview of Simo "Simuna" Häyhä. (famous finnish sniper or kukucha (cuckoo) like soviets called finn snipes...) (it was not a public interview, but if someone has it I will pay well to get it or to watch it...)

-joni-

Bjørn from Norway
In memoriam

Post by Bjørn from Norway » 22 Dec 2002 16:29

Hello!
This is not what you asked for, but very interesting after all: http://guns.connect.fi/gow/hayha.html

B

Rokka

Post by Rokka » 22 Dec 2002 20:18

Thanks, nice survey, but I'm looking for video or something...

-joni-

gabriel pagliarani

Lapland

Post by gabriel pagliarani » 30 Dec 2002 17:45

...there is something wrong which it happens now in Lapland.

Copied from the net:

"I was informed that artifacts from one of Mr. Hayha's original shooting positions from the Kollaa Front battlefield has been removed from that site, which is in the former Soviet Union Territory.
It was also mentioned over 20 pounds of such material was recently sold to a third party in Finland. It was further mentioned that it may possibly end up in the U.S. .
While not an expert in these type transactions, I would caution people to contact their attorney so they would not violate any International laws. The Attoney's for the Embassy of Finland and Russia should be contacted in the event this items surface."

Edited by: RGRWJB at: 6/29/01 11:37:21 am

Rokka, old soldier, try to explain me what is in the air....

Gabriel Pagliarani.

Return to “Winter War & Continuation War”