New hosts in this section

Discussions on the Winter War and Continuation War, the wars between Finland and the USSR.
Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Marcus

New hosts in this section

Post by Marcus » 27 Aug 2004, 18:59

I'm happy to welcome two new hosts of this section, one Russian and one Finn: Bair, webmaster of The Mannerheim Line, and Juha Tompuri.

/Marcus

Mek

Re: New hosts in this section

Post by Mek » 27 Aug 2004, 20:38

Marcus Wendel wrote:I'm happy to welcome two new hosts of this section, one Russian and one Finn: Bair, webmaster of The Mannerheim Line, and Juha Tompuri.

/Marcus
Excellent, great choices for new hosts to this section :)

Congrats to the new hosts 8)

Regards,
-Pete

Juha Tompuri
Forum Staff

Post by Juha Tompuri » 27 Aug 2004, 23:07

Thanks 8)

Please all remember the guidelines of this Forum:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=6
Here some of them:
* No insults are tolerated (that includes serious national and religious insults)
* Keep the message on topic
* When quoting from a book or site, please provide info on the source (and a link if it is a website)

We regard posting one or two images from a book, cd, website etc while giving proper credit to the source as acceptable use, but posting large amounts of images from books etc without first recieving permission from the author or publisher is not acceptable. The same of course
applies to not giving proper credit.
Let's start to be more polite, and prove Uncle Bob was wrong:.
Robert Rojas wrote:..will escalate into a classic intramural mud slinging match between the neighborhood's Finnish and Soviet constituencies and I see little reason for "outsiders" to get involved in this endless cycle of recrimination
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 35&start=0

Regards, Juha

Return to “Winter War & Continuation War”