Finland; axis-nation ?

Discussions on the Winter War and Continuation War, the wars between Finland and the USSR.
Hosted by Juha Tompuri
Topspeed

Finland; axis-nation ?

Post by Topspeed » 05 Sep 2004 19:46

Hello everyone,

I have been freaked by this site from the beginning, because a certain tendency is visible here. Now I wanted a week ago these finnish related stories to another section and nothing happened. I understand that this site is a good source of information, but these false allogations here are not a good thing.

Finnish government never considered them a part of axis and never signed a treaty of such. Due to the necessity of the situation and a agenda of their own they had to co-exist with the germans as brothers in arms. Since the soviet attitude change in 1944 we were able to co-exist with soviets later from 1944 to 1991.

So please remove these posts from this section immediately. I thank you beforehand of your kind understanding.

regards,

Juke T
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Juha Tompuri
Forum Staff

Post by Juha Tompuri » 05 Sep 2004 22:44

Topspeed wrote:I wanted a week ago these finnish related stories to another section and nothing happened
please remove these posts from this section immediately
Topspeed,

Have you forgot that you were both answered and explaned that the "Winter War & Continuation War" section is for posts about events between Finland and USSR 1939-1944. This section is open for posts about Finland 1939-1945.
If you still have something to add or similar questions, please use pm.

/Juha

Return to “Winter War & Continuation War”