Jewish “Declarations of War” against Germany

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Erik

Post by Erik » 03 Nov 2002, 07:22

Dear Mr. Kaschner,

Many thanks for your succour in my distress!

I was at loss myself to the cause of my offence – and still am, of course!
But your kind words will hopefully get me back in favour with Mr.Wendel again.

On the other hand have you – and that is the reverse of the “medal” – bereft me of the proud illusion that my postings have unveiled some really annoying “point-of-view” to the very core of the matter at hand!

“Argumenta ad hominem” sometimes give you a feeling of importance. (“They can’t stand to hear the truth, eh?”).

I’ve imagined plots behind the scenes…!

Now I am just a “model of propriety”!

No longer the “puke”(Roberto) of Satan, with a “secret agenda”(witness)!!!

I feel like that character of Dostoyevsky, who is called a “very ordinary man” by the “Idiot” (Oops!!No “point” of comparison to you, Mr Kaschner!), and feels…well, “ordinary”! (Actually, he went into a rage, but that “point” of comparison will be passed by, too!)

Perhaps the explanation to the displeasure of Mr Wendel is the fact that he is my compatriot!

My high-faluting vocabulary, taken from studious search for synonyms in appropriate lexica, is probably grating on his nerves – after all, as moderator he has to READ the stuff, I guess. (Compare his reaction to Roberto’s! He has to read it, too – for other reasons, not to mention!)

And Swedes don’t like mannerisms like that. It sounds like arrogance!

(Wasn’t there a Brit addressing himself with a royal “we”, posting here recently! Mr Wendel didn’t like that at all, either!)

Well, I promise my detractors not to get a swollen head from Mr. Kaschner’s kindness – unless you let me!

Thanks once again, Mr. Kaschner!

Scott Smith

TEST n/t

Post by Scott Smith » 03 Nov 2002, 07:33

n/t

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 03 Nov 2002, 13:56

This thread has gone off topic.

And yes, I still feel Erik uses an unfriendly and condescending tone in his posts.

/Marcus

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”