The most reliable Holocaust statistics on WEB.

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Sergey
Banned

The most reliable Holocaust statistics on WEB.

Post by Sergey » 11 May 2006, 14:45

I'm interesting in web-site(s) that contain detailed data about victims of the Holocaust.

I mean number of pre-war Jewish population, number of victims in each country. Number of killed (starved to death and so on) by different methods (shooting, gasing). Number of died by natural causes (in each country). Numbers of those who escaped Nazi henchmen. Numbers of liberated.

In another words - full statistics with division: well established numbers and estimates.

I don't interesting in numbers proposed by so called revisionists. I seek results by serious Holocaust reseachers.

Sergey Romanov

Post by Sergey Romanov » 11 May 2006, 17:45

I don't think there is such a site. Many of the stats online are outdated.

You can get a very general idea at http://holocaust-info.dk/statistics/

Also, in Benz et al.'s book "Dimensionen des Völkermords", and in Benz and Wetzel's report for the Irving trial (it is not officially available anywhere, though; but the data is basically the same as in the book).

New discoveries were made in recent years (e.g., Glaser's list, Hoefle telegram, etc.), and it will take some time before they're incorporated.

Sergey
Banned

Post by Sergey » 11 May 2006, 18:03

Sergey Romanov wrote:I don't think there is such a site. Many of the stats online are outdated.

You can get a very general idea at http://holocaust-info.dk/statistics/

Also, in Benz et al.'s book "Dimensionen des Völkermords", and in Benz and Wetzel's report for the Irving trial (it is not officially available anywhere, though; but the data is basically the same as in the book).

New discoveries were made in recent years (e.g., Glaser's list, Hoefle telegram, etc.), and it will take some time before they're incorporated.
Thanks!

It is a bit strange. There are so many Holocaust reseachers, there are so many literature and so few concrete data available on WWW.

Sergey Romanov

Post by Sergey Romanov » 11 May 2006, 22:20

So what.

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 11 May 2006, 22:27

not a constructive attitude, Sergey.

anyway, there'll soon be a more detailed and reconciled breakdown available through one or other of the leading Holocaust info websites. :wink:

Sergey
Banned

Post by Sergey » 12 May 2006, 09:46

nickterry wrote:not a constructive attitude, Sergey.

anyway, there'll soon be a more detailed and reconciled breakdown available through one or other of the leading Holocaust info websites. :wink:
Hi Nickterry!

I would like to ask you about the most serious, the most reliable Holocaust info website. What would you recommend? I'm a professional mathematician. From my point of view a constructive attitude is a constructive critics if I see self-contradicting data.

Let's look at Hungary. How many Hungariand Jews were killed (by all methods)?

http://holocaustcenter.org/Holocaust/historyof.shtml
Below are figures for the number of Jews murdered in each country that came under German domination.

Hungary 305,000
But

http://holocaustcenter.org/Holocaust/1944.shtml
5-15 to 7-8-44
Deportation of 438,000 Jews from Hungary to Auschwitz.
Maybe not all were killed in Auschwitz?

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/staticpages/522.html
From May 15 to July 9, more than 430,000 Hungarian Jews were deported, mostly to the gas chambers of Auschwitz.
and take into account that many Hungarian Jews were shot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust# ... s_Hungaria
Moreover, 20,000 Budapest Jews were shot by the banks of the Danube by Hungarian forces. 70,000 Jews were forced on a death march to Austria—thousands were shot and thousands more died of starvation and exposure.
Sorry, I'm a mathematician. Do simple math. Do you see a contradiction? So where is the truth?

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 12 May 2006, 11:42

Sergey,

you should read through this AHF thread and see some of the posts on how the numbers are arrived at.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=75

A round number at the end point, with no sources, is not necessarily very meaningful. Contrasting them and coming up with a statistical average, as might be tempting, is not an accurate way of doing things. Because the numbers are aggregates, so the scientist, in this case the historical scientist, has to know how they are arrived at.

Most important of all is the fact that some of the countries listed are formed of different regions pre-war, during the war and post war. Where is Hungary, for example? Trianon Hungary, as it was from 1921-1938, only had around 400,000 religious Jews and 30,000 baptised Jews.

But Hungary annexed the following territories:

- south Slovakia (from Czechoslovakia, returned to Czechoslovakia in 1945, now part of Slovakia today )
- Carpathian Ukraine (from Czechoslovakia, annexed to Ukrainian SSR in 1945, now part of Ukraine)
- Nordwestsiebenbuergen (from Romania, returned to Romania in 1945)

and so her Jewish population grew to 800,000.

So far as I can see, the figures which together make the most accurate total (final figure) are the following, modified by the work of the Wolfgang Benz team in Dimensionen des Voelkermords. This source has the merit of indicating a percentage of prewar population as well.

I have italicised those countries where I understand that the figures are (sometimes only slightly) too high, because they perhaps do not reconcile the geographical overlaps.

(Source: Encyclopedia of the Holocaust)
Germany 141,500 -- 25.0%
Austria 50,000 -- 27.0%
Bohemia/Moravia 78,150 -- 66.1%
Slovakia 71,000 -- 79.8%

France 77,320 -- 22.1%
Belgium 28,900 -- 44.0%
Netherlands 100,000 -- 71.4%
Luxembourg 1,950 -- 55.7%

Denmark 60 -- 0.7%
Norway 762 -- 44.8%
Finland 7 -- 0.3%

Italy 7,680 -- 17.3%
Bulgaria 0 -- 0.0%
Greece 67,000 -- 86.6%
Yugoslavia 63,300 -- 81.2%

Hungary 569,000 -- 69.0%
Romania 287,000 -- 47.1%
- double counting with Nordwestsiebenbuergen

Lithuania 143,000 -- 85.1% - possibly too low.
Estonia 2,000 -- 44.4% - other calculations say 1000, new research says more.
Latvia 71,500 -- 78.1% - other calculations say 77,000

Poland 3,000,000 -- 90.9%
Soviet Union 1,100,000 -- 36.4%

Total 5,860,129

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... st1.html#5

Ideally, one would want to have a precise breakdown by regions and modern-day countries, for Poland and the old Soviet Union, because each of these regions has more deaths to record than most other European countries.

Poland
- so-called Incorporated Territories annexed in 1939 (Warthegau, Ostoberschlesien, Zichenau Bezirk)
- Generalgouvernement
a) Distrikt Krakau
b) Distrikt Warschau
c) Distrikt Radom
d) Distrikt Lublin
- Western Belorussia (annexed to Soviet Union in 1939)
a) Distrikt Bialystok
b) Generalkommissariate Weissruthenien and part Wolhynien-Podolien
- Western Ukraine (annexed to Soviet Union in 1939)
a) Distrikt Galizien
b) remainder of Generalkommissariat Wolhynien-Podolien
- Lithuania (Wilno-region, minus parts annexed to Belorussia)

USSR
- Russia
- Belorussian SSR (1938 borders)
- Ukrainian SSR (1938 borders)

Until you see a listing which mentions how Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, modern-day Poland etc are divided - precisely and without overlap - then all other figures are to be understood as provisional.

My personal view, based on my research, is that the Poland (1938 borders) total is too high by up to 300,000 (10% margin or error), the USSR total is 1 to 1.1 million (10% margin of error). The USSR total, however, includes many citizens of former Poland who fled east but were overtaken by the Wehrmacht.

The other overlaps don't amount to more than 200,000.

Therefore, there is a floor of 5.1 million, which is the same as Raul Hilberg's calculation by a different method (of defining borders), and most probably it will be found to be 5.3 to 5.5 million.

I always say 5 to 6 million, or at least five million, died in the Holocaust.

Sergey
Banned

Post by Sergey » 12 May 2006, 12:27

Thanks Nickterry!

So I understand that Holocaust investigations are really on the initial stages.

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 12 May 2006, 12:38

Sergey wrote:Thanks Nickterry!

No, they've been proceeding for sixty years, unfortunately there is no agreement on how to summarise the results of investigations in all of the above countries, in a way that is visibly accurate and reconciled.

Sergey
Banned

Post by Sergey » 12 May 2006, 13:07

nickterry wrote:
Sergey wrote:Thanks Nickterry!

No, they've been proceeding for sixty years, unfortunately there is no agreement on how to summarise the results of investigations in all of the above countries, in a way that is visibly accurate and reconciled.
But there are special institutes, research centres. They have enough time to summarise their data. As I see no one research centre can deliver a full picture.

Is it true that scientists of all institutes and research centres are unable to reach internal agreement? Incredible.

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 12 May 2006, 16:03

Sergey wrote:
But there are special institutes, research centres. They have enough time to summarise their data. As I see no one research centre can deliver a full picture.
Is it true that scientists of all institutes and research centres are unable to reach internal agreement? Incredible.
No, the main problem is many of the official figures, e.g. those in the Yad Vashem- sponsored Encylopedia of the Holocaust, date back to the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s, whereas we are now 15 years on, and know infinitely more, but the textbooks, visitor guides at museums, websites and popular understanding has not been similarly updated. The same phenomenon affects almost every field. In the case of the Holocaust, it's because there is much, much more info on Eastern Europe, including Russia, which was simply not available or as easily available before 1989 and 1991.

Sergey
Banned

Post by Sergey » 15 May 2006, 10:51

nickterry wrote:No, the main problem is many of the official figures, e.g. those in the Yad Vashem- sponsored Encylopedia of the Holocaust, date back to the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s, whereas we are now 15 years on, and know infinitely more, but the textbooks, visitor guides at museums, websites and popular understanding has not been similarly updated. The same phenomenon affects almost every field. In the case of the Holocaust, it's because there is much, much more info on Eastern Europe, including Russia, which was simply not available or as easily available before 1989 and 1991.
Nickterry!

But 15 years passed from 1991. Enough time to update all tables. I feel that you are a serious reseacher. Could you comment this

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leu ... aq-20.html
(Conclusions of the Anglo-American committee for studying the Nazi genocide inflicted on the Jews of Europe, with exact breakdown, country by country.)

Numbers of missing Jews (post-war minus pre-war):
Hungary 200,000
Poland 3,271,000
But according to another source (look at animated map) there were only 3,000,000 Jews in Poland in 1933.

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/maps/

As for Hungary then there are so many variants:

http://holocaustcenter.org/Holocaust/historyof.shtml
Below are figures for the number of Jews murdered in each country that came under German domination.

Hungary 305,000
Other sources say about 450,000, 550,000 or even biger number of victims.

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 15 May 2006, 12:59

Nickterry!

But 15 years passed from 1991. Enough time to update all tables.
No, it's not. I agree that 15 years is now long enough that the numbers should be looked at again, but it's not enough time for scholars to have gone through and checked every region, especially in Poland and the former Soviet Union. We still lack good studies of many regions.
I feel that you are a serious reseacher. Could you comment this

http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leu ... aq-20.html
(Conclusions of the Anglo-American committee for studying the Nazi genocide inflicted on the Jews of Europe, with exact breakdown, country by country.)

Numbers of missing Jews (post-war minus pre-war):
Hungary 200,000
Poland 3,271,000
Firstly, I cannot find a DATE for this survey anywhere on the web. That renders it suspect, and from the wording it sounds like it's some decades ago.

Second, this is a classic illustration of why border changes have to be made crystal clear to the reader otherwise there is the risk of confusion.

Trianon Hungary only had 400,000 Jews, it expanded to 800,000 by annexing parts of Czechoslovakia and Romania. Bear in mind that the same source gives 255,000 for Czechslovakia, i.e. 112,000 more than the currently accepted 143,000 for Czech Republic and Slovakia put together, and you start mounting up the 'Hungarian' number'. The same for Romania. This source gives 530,000 Jews killed there, which is too high, but at least 100,000 of them were from Hungarian-annexed Northwest Transylvania.
Germany 195,000 (too much - 150,000)
Austria 53,000 (too much - 48,000)
Czechoslovakia 255,000 (143,000 in wartime area)
Denmark 1,500 (too much - some deported, only 60 died)
France 140,000 (too much by factor of two)
Belgium 57,000 (too much by factor of two)
Luxemburg 3,000 (too much by factor of two)
Norway 1,000 (actual no ca. 760)
Holland 120,000 (too much: actual number 100,000)
Italy 20,000 (too much by factor of three, actual number 6,000)
Jugoslavia 64,000 (exactly right)
Greece 64,000 (more or less exactly right)
Bulgaria 5,000 (double-counting from Yugoslav and Greek territory annexed to Bulgaria)
Romania 530,000 (too much, includes 'Hungarians'
Hungary 200,000 (see Romania and Czechoslovakia)
Poland 3,271,000 (too high)
USSR 1,050,000 (too low, missing Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia)
Less dispersed refugees (308,000)
Total number of Jews that were exterminated 5,721,500.
Third, the figures clearly state 'less dispersed refugees', many of whom would be Polish, and most probably - one would need to look at the original source in full - including Polish Jews who ended up in the USSR during the war and were then repatriated in 1945-48 mostly transiting onwards to emigrate to Israel.
But according to another source (look at animated map) there were only 3,000,000 Jews in Poland in 1933.

http://www.ushmm.org/museum/exhibit/focus/maps/
Fourth, the USHMM was rounding down. The 1931 census in Poland gave the following figures for Polish Jews:

Relig. Jews
Poland 3,113,933
Generalgouvernement (mostly)
Warsaw city 352,659
Warsaw 219,124
Kielce 317,020
Lublin 314,340
Krakow 173,618

Later: Regierungsbezirk Zichenau, Distrikte Krakau, Radom, Warschau, Lublin of the Generalgouvernement

Incorporated Territories (mostly)
Lodz 378,495
Poznan 7,211
Pomorskie 3,447
Slaskie 18,938

Later: Ostoberschlesien (RegBezirk Kattowitz), Warthegau, Gau Danzig-Westpreussen

Western Belorussia (mostly) and Wilno
Wilno 110,796
Bialystok 197,365
Nowogrodek 82,872
Polesie 113,988
later: Distrikt Bialystok, parts of Generalkommissariate Litauen, Weissruthenien, Wolhynien;

small parts of Bialystok voivodship/province retained by Germans and formed part of Distrikt Lublin

Western Ukraine (mostly)
Wolyn 207,792
Lwow 342,405
Stanislawow 139,746
Tarnopol 134,117

later: Distrikt Galizien, rest of Generalkommissariat Wolhynien

This is all from the official Polish census publication, consulted in LSE library.

The exact number of Polish Jews by 1939 is the subject of technical debate between demographers, factoring in a light level of emigration, versus a fairly high birth-rate that was slowing, but slowing to a greater extent in the west than in the east of Poland. So demographers estimate between 3.3 and 3.5 million Jews were living in Poland in 1939.

Poland is the most uncertain territory regarding the numbers of Jews present and the numbers killed. The estimates vary between 2.7 and 3 million. Depending on how many Jews one assumes were living in Poland in 1939, this means between 300,000 and 800,000 survivors.

In practice, the number of survivors is reasonably precisely known, and seems to have been circa 300,000 to 400,000, including those repatriated from the USSR after 1945, and survivors of the camps in germany or in hiding. Over half immediately emigrated in the years after the war.

But this is all a very, very complex question that has no immediate answer.

By contrast, the Soviet Union had a census in January 1939 and so we can compare province-by-province the numbers killed, from German and Soviet sources, with the census data. The comparison fits with other known information about numbers escaping or being evacuated.

The problem is that because so much of eastern Poland was annexed by the Soviet Union after 1945, historians have tended to follow postwar borders nor pre-war borders. Modern Russian, Belarusian and Ukrainian historians write about the post-45 Soviet borders but don't write about Poland. Similarly, many Polish sources only refer to post-1945 borders, in part because to write about Polesie and Galicia would have been politically very provocative in the Eastern Bloc, so they don't always factor in what happened in those regions.

*This* is why everything has to be re-examined now that the Eastern Bloc is no more.

In short, don't accept numbers without seeing the workings. You're a mathematician - if you get told '5', do you know for sure that the calculation is 2+3 or 4+1 or 2 + 2 + 1, or that the person making the equation didn't get it wrong and start with 2 + 2?

Unfortunately, that places the burden slightly on you, to read up more on the individual countries in question, so you see the historians' workings.
Last edited by nickterry on 15 May 2006, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

nickterry

Post by nickterry » 15 May 2006, 13:34

For reference purposes.

From http://www.zchor.org/hitachdut/introduction.htm
an abbreviated list, taken from the Yad Vashem encyclopedia JEWISH COMMUNITIES DESTROYED IN THE HOLOCAUST

Sourcings can be found in many of the corresponding entries translated into English at
http://www.jewishgen.org/Yizkor/translations.html

Now, this listing refers not to numbers killed, but to victims of persecution in the individual communities in question. For example, many of the Jewish communities in the smaller towns listed were not deported direct to a death camp, or executed on the spot, but instead resettled to another region of Poland or to a nearby 'transit ghetto' and only then subjected to deportation or mass execution.

Also, and because of this, some of the listings double-count, for example Lodz town is listed with 233,000 victims, but this number includes both those deported to the Lodz ghetto from the surrounding towns as well as, in all likelihood, 20,000 German, Austrian and Czech Jews sent there.

I added up the 'maximum' figures from the tables and compared them with the 1931 census figures for so far 11 voivodships (missing out Kielce, Warsaw, Lwow, Stanislawow and Tarnopol so far)

Slaskie 20,135 max, 1931 pop = 18,938 = +
Poznan 15,697 max, 1931 pop = 7,211 = +
Pomorze 6,068 max, 1931 pop = 3,447 = +
Lodz 469,342 max, 1931 pop = 378,495 = +
Krakow 168,717 max, 1931 pop = 173,618 = minus
Lublin 317,593 max, 1931 pop = 314,340 = +
Wilno 144,684 max, 1931 pop = 110,796 = +
Bialystok 219,763 max, 1931 pop = 197,365 = +
Nowogrodek 88,702 max, 1931 pop = 82,872 = +
Polesie 113,451 max, 1931 pop = 113,988 = minus
Wolyn 238,707 max, 1931 pop = 207,792 = +

There are regionally specific explanations for the discrepancies.

Pomorze, for example, includes Gdansk (1,666 Jews) which was not included in the 1931 census.

Slaskie was the site of many forced-labour camps to which Jews were deported.

Wilno's overestimate is largely because of a probable overestimate of Wilno city (80,000), yet there were many refugees from western Poland in Wilno (ca. 12-15,000) adding to existing 55,000 population in 1931 census.

Wolyn is given by a Ukrainian and a Russian historian as 204,000 (Kruglov) or 200,500 (Altman)

In general, however, the figures conform to the 1931 population statistics, allowing for growth, and bearing in mind that there will be local overestimates in some towns and some double-countings within counties.

There are a total of 1,657 localities listed; there may be others missed out. This should give everyone an idea of the scale of the problem faced by historians.

Today, all of Wilno, Nowogrodek, Polesie, Wolyn, Tarnopol, Stanislawow, most of Lwow and part of Bialystok voivodships belong to Lithuania, Belarus and the Ukraine, not to modern-day Poland.

For an overview of all regions minus the GKs Weissruthenien, Wolhynien and Litauen, see Franz Golczewski in Benz (ed), Dimensionen des Voelkermords.

For literature on individual regions, see the following

Ostoberschlesien: Sybille Steinbacher
Regierungsbezirk Zichenau: Michal Grynberg
Distrikt Lublin: Dieter Pohl, Bogdan Musial, Janina Kielbon
Distrikt Krakau, Warschau, Radom: Tatiana Berenstein and other Polish historians
Distrikt Galizien: Dieter Pohl, Thomas Sandkuehler
Distrikt Bialystok: Szymon Datner, Bernard Mark, Christian Gerlach, Emanuil Ioffe
GK Litauen: Christoph Dieckmann, Yitzhak Arad, Dina Porat
GK Weissruthenien: Emanuil Ioffe, Christian Gerlach, Bernhard Chiari
GK Wolhynien: Christian Gerlach (Belorussian part); Shmuel Spector (Ukrainian part)

the Warthegau, plus Distrikte Krakau, Warschau and Radom lack really good specialist monographs. Only the names italicised are in English, the rest Polish, Russian or German language works.

Voivodship Community Number of Jews Deported/Killed

BIALYSTOK ANDRZEJEWO 277
BIALYSTOK AUGUSTOW 8261
BIALYSTOK BAKALARZEWO 141
BIALYSTOK BIALOWIEZA 550
BIALYSTOK BIALYSTOK 50000
BIALYSTOK BIELSK 2392
BIALYSTOK BOCKI 725
BIALYSTOK BRANSK 2165
BIALYSTOK BRANSZCZYK 140
BIALYSTOK BROK 837
BIALYSTOK BRZOSTOWICA WIELKA 720
BIALYSTOK CHOROSZCZ 450
BIALYSTOK CIECHANOWIEC 2626
BIALYSTOK CZERWIN 218
BIALYSTOK CZYZEWO 1763
BIALYSTOK DABROWA 1218
BIALYSTOK DLUGOSIODLO 1800
BIALYSTOK DROHICZYN 814
BIALYSTOK DRUSKIENIKI 294
BIALYSTOK FILIPOW 280
BIALYSTOK GAC 226
BIALYSTOK GONIADZ 1135
BIALYSTOK GOWOROWO 1085
BIALYSTOK GRAJEWO 2500
BIALYSTOK GRODEK 1508
BIALYSTOK GRODNO 23500
BIALYSTOK HOLOBUDY 109
BIALYSTOK INDURA 1709
BIALYSTOK IZABELIN 1709
BIALYSTOK IZABLONKA KOSCIELNA 157
BIALYSTOK JABLONKA KOSCIELNA 157
BIALYSTOK JALENIOWO 250
BIALYSTOK JALOWKA 588
BIALYSTOK JANOW SOKOLSKI
BIALYSTOK JASIONOWKA
BIALYSTOK JEDWABNE 757 (1921)
BIALYSTOK JELENIEWO 175
BIALYSTOK JEZIORY 867
BIALYSTOK KADZIDLO 200
BIALYSTOK KAMIONKA 236
BIALYSTOK KLESZCZELE 621
BIALYSTOK KNYSZYN 1500
BIALYSTOK KOLNO 2000
BIALYSTOK KOLONJA IZAAKA 142
BIALYSTOK KORYCIN 265
BIALYSTOK KOSSEWO 200
BIALYSTOK KRYNKI 4000
BIALYSTOK KULESZE KOSCIELNE 200
BIALYSTOK KUZNICA 450
BIALYSTOK LANDOWA
BIALYSTOK LAPY 600
BIALYSTOK LOMZA 11000
BIALYSTOK LUNNA 2500
BIALYSTOK LYSKOW 450
BIALYSTOK MALKINA GORNA 275
BIALYSTOK MICHALOWO 887
BIALYSTOK MIELNIK 233
BIALYSTOK MILEJCZYCE 648
BIALYSTOK MODZELE WYGODA 173
BIALYSTOK MOSTY 200
BIALYSTOK MSCIBOW 255
BIALYSTOK MYSZNIEC 600
BIALYSTOK NAREW 419
BIALYSTOK NAREWKA MALA 758
BIALYSTOK NIEMIROW 200
BIALYSTOK NOWOGROD 514
BIALYSTOK NOWY DWOR 500
BIALYSTOK NOWY DWOR 146
BIALYSTOK NUR 450
BIALYSTOK ODELSK 163
BIALYSTOK ORLA 2500
BIALYSTOK OSTROLEKA 5000
BIALYSTOK OSTROW 6812
BIALYSTOK PIASKI 1500
BIALYSTOK PIATNICA 520
BIALYSTOK PIEKUCZ
BIALYSTOK PIENIAZKI (VILLAGE) 108
BIALYSTOK POREBA - KOCEBY 139
BIALYSTOK POREBA - SREDNIA 112
BIALYSTOK POROZOW 567
BIALYSTOK PORZECZE 220
BIALYSTOK PRZEROSL 225
BIALYSTOK PUNSK 228
BIALYSTOK RACZKI 533
BIALYSTOK RADZILOW 671
BIALYSTOK RAJGROD 745
BIALYSTOK ROS 389
BIALYSTOK ROTNICA
BIALYSTOK RUTKI-KOSSAKI 713
BIALYSTOK SEJNY 661
BIALYSTOK SIDRA 455
BIALYSTOK SIEMIATYCZE 7000
BIALYSTOK SKIDEL 2231
BIALYSTOK SNIADOWO 386
BIALYSTOK SOKOLKA 2821
BIALYSTOK SOKOLY 1558
BIALYSTOK SOPOCKINIE 888
BIALYSTOK STAWISKI 1920
BIALYSTOK STOCZEK 150
BIALYSTOK STWISKI 1920
BIALYSTOK SUCHOWOLA 2000
BIALYSTOK SUPRASL 700
BIALYSTOK SURAZ 150
BIALYSTOK SUWALKI 5747
BIALYSTOK SWISLOCZ 1959
BIALYSTOK SZCZUCZYN 2506
BIALYSTOK SZUMOWO NOWE 125
BIALYSTOK TRZCIANKA 127
BIALYSTOK TRZCIANNE 1401
BIALYSTOK TYKOCIN 1461
BIALYSTOK WASEWO 261
BIALYSTOK WASILIKOW 950
BIALYSTOK WASOSZ 334
BIALYSTOK WIZAJNY 332
BIALYSTOK WIZNA 714
BIALYSTOK WOLKOWYSK 8000
BIALYSTOK WOLPA 1000
BIALYSTOK WYSOKIE MAZOWIECKIE 1898
BIALYSTOK WYSZONKI KOSCIELNE 181
BIALYSTOK ZABLUDOW 2000
BIALYSTOK ZAMBROW 3216
BIALYSTOK ZAREBY KOSCIELNE 1500
BIALYSTOK ZAWISTY DZIKIE 181
BIALYSTOK ZBUJNA 150
BIALYSTOK ZELWA 1319
BIALYSTOK ZOCHY
KIELCE BEDZIN 21380
KIELCE BIALACZOW 170
KIELCE BIALOBRZEGI 2200-1418
KIELCE BIALOGON 252
KIELCE BODZENTYN 1350-934
KIELCE BOGORJA 450-403
KIELCE BRZESKO NOWE 457
KIELCE BUSKO 2000-1464
KIELCE CHARSZNICA 600-446
KIELCE CHECINY 3100-2835
KIELCE CHMIELNIK 10000-5908
KIELCE CIEPIELOW 500
KIELCE CMIELOW 800-644
KIELCE CZELADZ 735
KIELCE CZESTOCHOWA 28500
KIELCE DABROWA GORNICZA 4300-5150
KIELCE DALESZYCE 306
KIELCE DANDOWKA 145
KIELCE DENKOW 320-260
KIELCE DRZEWICA 1500
KIELCE DZIALOSZYCE 10000-5618
KIELCE GARBATKA 110
KIELCE GELNIOW 3500
KIELCE GLOWACZOW 2250-1411
KIELCE GNIEWOSZOW 585
KIELCE GOWARCZOW 850
KIELCE GRANICA (BEDZYN PROVINCE) 113
KIELCE GRANICA (KOZIENUCE PROVINCE) 651
KIELCE GRODZIEC 160
KIELCE ILZA 1900-1545
KIELCE IWANISKA 1900-1518
KIELCE JANOW 350-264
KIELCE JANOWIEC 300
KIELCE JASTRZAB
KIELCE JEDLINSK 1000
KIELCE JEDRZEJOW 3500
KIELCE KAMIENNA 2000
KIELCE KAMYK 500-230
KIELCE KAZANOW 500
KIELCE KAZIMIERZA WIELKA 350
KIELCE KIELCE 23600-18083
KIELCE KLIMONTOW 3500-3100
KIELCE KLOBUCKO 2000
KIELCE KLWOW 350
KIELCE KONSKIE 6500
KIELCE KOPRZYWNICA 1200
KIELCE KOSZYCE 900-678
KIELCE KOZIEGLOWY 343-229
KIELCE KOZIENICE 5600-4780
KIELCE KRAJNO 110
KIELCE KROMOLOW 400
KIELCE KRZEPICE 2300-1772
KIELCE KSIAZ WIELKI 900-852
KIELCE KUNOW 500
KIELCE KUROZWEKI 400-224
KIELCE KURZELOW 190-119
KIELCE LAGOW 1269-1400
KIELCE LASOCIN 125
KIELCE LAZY 300-234
KIELCE LELOW 638
KIELCE LIPSKO 1376
KIELCE LOPUSZNO 400
KIELCE MACHOCICE 113
KIELCE MAGNUSZEW 1000
KIELCE MALENIEC 185
KIELCE MALOGOSZCZ 800-1130
KIELCE MIECHOW 2500
KIELCE MIEDZNO 124
KIELCE MNISZEW 164
KIELCE MRZYGLOD
KIELCE MSTOW 900-532
KIELCE MYSZKOW NOWY 700-970
KIELCE NIEMCE 105
KIELCE NIWKA 329
KIELCE NOWY KORCZYN 2478
KIELCE ODRZYWOL 600
KIELCE OGRODZIENIEC 45
KIELCE OLESNICA 67
KIELCE OLESZNO 114
KIELCE OLKUSZ 3000
KIELCE OLSZTYN 100
KIELCE OPATOW 5462
KIELCE OPATOWICE 166
KIELCE OPOCZNO 3376
KIELCE OSIEK 539
KIELCE OSTROWICE 10100-9934
KIELCE OZAROW 10000-3200
KIELCE PACANOW 2200-1689
KIELCE PARADYZ 120
KIELCE PIERYCHNICA 180
KIELCE PILICA 2500-1877
KIELCE PINCZOW 3500-4324
KIELCE PIOTRKOWICE 350-248
KIELCE POLANIEC 1500-1025
KIELCE PORABKA 119
KIELCE POSWIETNE 100
KIELCE PROSZOWICE 1800
KIELCE PRZEDBORZ 4500
KIELCE PRZYROW 1050-715
KIELCE PRZYSUCHA 2500
KIELCE PRZYTYK 2500-2309
KIELCE RADOM 30000-24745
KIELCE RADOMSKO
KIELCE RADOSZYCE 2000
KIELCE RAKOW 1500-1112
KIELCE RAKOW
KIELCE RYCZYWOL
KIELCE SANDOMIERZ 2500-2391
KIELCE SECEMIN 224-180
KIELCE SEDZISZOW 600-400
KIELCE SIECIECHOW 118
KIELCE SIENNO 735
KIELCE SIEWIERZ 266
KIELCE SKALA 700-604
KIELCE SKALBMIERZ 700-609
KIELCE SKARYSZEW 1200-820
KIELCE SKARZYSKO-KAMIENNA 2000
KIELCE SKRZYNNO 190
KIELCE SLAWKOW 610-846
KIELCE SLOMNIKI 1460-1250
KIELCE SLUPIA NOWA 1200-956
KIELCE SOBKOW 600-810
KIELCE SOLEC NAD WISLA 1200-843
KIELCE SOSNOWIEC 28000-28893
KIELCE STASZOW 4704-4805
KIELCE STOPNICA 2000-3328
KIELCE STROMIEC ZAGAJNIK 170-189
KIELCE STRZEMIESZYCE WIELKIE 1800
KIELCE SUCHEDNIOW 1200-912
KIELCE SZCZEKOCINY 3000-2800
KIELCE SZYDLOW 800
KIELCE SZYDLOWIEC 7200
KIELCE TARLOW 1500
KIELCE TRUSKOLASY 266
KIELCE WACHOCK 850-468
KIELCE WASNIOW 190
KIELCE WIERZBICA 81
KIELCE WIERZBNIK-STARACHOWICE 3000-2159
KIELCE WISLICA 1437
KIELCE WLODOWIEC 71
KIELCE WLOSZCZOWA 2910
KIELCE WODZISLAW 2400
KIELCE WOLANOW 500
KIELCE WOLBROM 4276
KIELCE WYSLICA 1340-1437
KIELCE WYSMIERZYCE 109
KIELCE ZABKOWICE 230-400
KIELCE ZACHETA 270
KIELCE ZAGORZE 350-282
KIELCE ZARKI 3500
KIELCE ZARNOW 1200
KIELCE ZARNOWIEC 950
KIELCE ZAWICHOST 2000-1500
KIELCE ZAWIERCIE 4500
KIELCE ZWOLEN 5000-3787
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) GOLONOG
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) KROMOLOW
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) MACZKI-GRANICA
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) MODRZEJOW
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) MYSLOWICE
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) SIEWIERZ
KIELCE (ZAGLEMBIE) ZAGUZHE
KRAKOW ANDRYCHOW 400
KRAKOW BAGIENICA 120
KRAKOW BIALA 2903
KRAKOW BIECZ 1700-632
KRAKOW BOBOWA 500-658
KRAKOW BOCHNIA 2459
KRAKOW BOROWA 186
KRAKOW BRZESKO 1935-2101
KRAKOW BRZEZINKA 300
KRAKOW BRZOSTEK 600-479
KRAKOW CHRZANOW 6330
KRAKOW CIEZKOWICE 218
KRAKOW CZARNY DUNAJEC 341
KRAKOW CZCHOW 136
KRAKOW DABROWA TARNOWSKA 3000-2400
KRAKOW DEBICA 1564
KRAKOW DOBRA 184
KRAKOW DOBRZYCE 346
KRAKOW GDOW 245
KRAKOW GORLICE 4750
KRAKOW GROMNIK 140
KRAKOW GRYBOW 847
KRAKOW JASLO 3000-1512
KRAKOW JAWORZNO 1800-1346
KRAKOW JODLOWA 450-301
KRAKOW JORDANOW 300-238
KRAKOW KALNO 450
KRAKOW KALWARIA ZEBRZYDOWSKA 486
KRAKOW KETY 400-329
KRAKOW KLUCZNIKOWICE 120
KRAKOW KOBIERZYN 155
KRAKOW KOLACZYCE 104-250
KRAKOW KRAKOW 60000-55515
KRAKOW KROSCIENKO 300-233
KRAKOW KRYNICA ZDROJ 1200-1023
KRAKOW KRZESZOWICE 600-506
KRAKOW LABOWA 300
KRAKOW LACKO 350
KRAKOW LAPANOW 114
KRAKOW LIMANOWA 1000
KRAKOW LIPNIK 600
KRAKOW MAKOW PODHALANSKI 189
KRAKOW MIELEC 2807
KRAKOW MILOWKA 163
KRAKOW MSZANA DOLNA 410
KRAKOW MUSZYNA 423
KRAKOW MYSLENICE 850-675
KRAKOW NIEPOLOMICE 484
KRAKOW NOWY SACZ 10500-9009
KRAKOW NOWY TARG 1342
KRAKOW OCHOTNICA 103
KRAKOW OLPINY 185
KRAKOW OSIEK 213
KRAKOW OSWIECIM 6000-4950
KRAKOW PILZNO 752
KRAKOW PIWNICZNA 226
KRAKOW POKRZYWNICA
KRAKOW PRADNIK CZERWONY 110
KRAKOW PRZECLAW 158
KRAKOW RABKA 172
KRAKOW RADLOW 174
KRAKOW RADOGOSZCZ 188
KRAKOW RADOMYSL NAD SANEM 366
KRAKOW RADOMYSL WIELKI 1500 - 1422
KRAKOW RAJCZA 132
KRAKOW ROPCZYCE 840
KRAKOW RYGLICE 259 - 282
KRAKOW RZEPIENNIK STRZYZEWSKI 224
KRAKOW SEDZISZOW 861
KRAKOW SKAWINA 300-280
KRAKOW SOWLINY 120
KRAKOW STARY SACZ 550
KRAKOW SUCHA 332
KRAKOW SZAWNICA WYZNA 200
KRAKOW SZCZAKOWA 600 - 405
KRAKOW SZCZUCIN 550-492
KRAKOW SZCZUROWA 132
KRAKOW TARNOW 25000-15608
KRAKOW TRZEBINIA MIASTO (TOWN) 1150-915
KRAKOW TRZEBINIA WIES (VILLAGE) 185
KRAKOW TUCHOW 450-328
KRAKOW TYLICZ 140
KRAKOW WADOWICE 1437
KRAKOW WAMPIERZOW 100
KRAKOW WIELICZKA 1135
KRAKOW WIELOPOLE SKRZYNSKIE 550
KRAKOW WISLA
KRAKOW WISNICZ NOWY 1273
KRAKOW WOJNICZ 164
KRAKOW ZABLOCIE 624
KRAKOW ZABNO 361
KRAKOW ZAKLICZYN 295
KRAKOW ZAKOPANE 533
KRAKOW ZATOR 436
KRAKOW ZAWADA 103
KRAKOW ZMIGROD NOWY 940
LODZ ALEKSANDROW 3500
LODZ ANDRZEJOW 99
LODZ AURELOW 700
LODZ BABIAK 350-240
LODZ BEDKOW 100
LODZ BELCHATOW 5800
LODZ BIALACZOW 350-100
LODZ BLASZKI 2500-2100
LODZ BOLESLAWIEC 650 - 504
LODZ BOLIMOW 235
LODZ BRUDZEW 132
LODZ BRZEZINY 6850
LODZ BRZEZNICA 406
LODZ BUGAJ (NOWINY BRDOWSKIE)
LODZ BURZENIN 300-180
LODZ DABIE MIASTO 1600
LODZ DABROWICE 150
LODZ DOBRA 1500
LODZ DRZEWICA 750
LODZ DZIALOSZYN 1909
LODZ GIDLE 192
LODZ GIELNIOW 190
LODZ GLOWNO 1430
LODZ GOLINA 695
LODZ GOMUNICA 500
LODZ GORA WISNIOWA 56
LODZ GORZKOWICE 950-650
LODZ GOWARCZOW 540-450
LODZ GRABOW 1500
LODZ GRZYBOW
LODZ IZBICA KUJAWSKA 2000 - 1600
LODZ JEZOW 1250-1048
LODZ KALISZ 25000-26000
LODZ KAMIENSK 400-834
LODZ KIELCZYGLOW 400-255
LODZ KLECZEW 1000
LODZ KLESZCZOW 300-232
LODZ KLODAWA 1800-1350
LODZ KLWOW 400-80 families
LODZ KOLO 5159-4987
LODZ KOLUMNA
LODZ KOLUSZKI 500-475
LODZ KONIECPOL 1800-1100
LODZ KONIN 3000
LODZ KONSKIE 6500
LODZ KONSTANTYNOW LODZKI 1100-1300
LODZ KOWALE PANSKIE
LODZ KOZMINEK 1000-729
LODZ KROSNIEWICE 1300-1200
LODZ KUTNO 6700
LODZ LASK 1500
LODZ LECZYCA 4051
LODZ LODZ 233000
LODZ LOWICZ 4000-4339
LODZ LUTOMIERSK 750
LODZ LUTUTOW 2000
LODZ LYSZKOWICE 500-545
LODZ NOWE MIASTO 1300
LODZ ODRZYWOL 321
LODZ OPOCZNO 2954
LODZ OSIAKOW 700
LODZ OZORKOW 5000
LODZ PABIANICE 9000-8500
LODZ PAJECZNO 700-800
LODZ PARADYZ 151
LODZ PARZECZEW 174-30
LODZ PIATEK 1800-1275
LODZ PIOTRKOW TRYBUNALSKI 10240
LODZ PLAWNO 1000
LODZ PLOSZOW
LODZ PODDEBICE 1400
LODZ PRASZKA 2000
LODZ PRZEDBORZ 4500
LODZ PRZYGLOW 50
LODZ PRZYSUCHA 2500
LODZ PYZDRY 406
LODZ RADOMSKO 6500
LODZ RADOSZYCE 400 families
LODZ RAWA MAZOWIECKA 2500
LODZ ROZPRZA 600-466
LODZ RUDA PABIANICKA 237
LODZ RUSSOCICE
LODZ RYCHWAL 244
LODZ RZGOW 93
LODZ SIERADZ 2835
LODZ SKIERNIEWICE 4300
LODZ SKRZYNNO 100
LODZ SKULSK 228-210
LODZ SLESIN 400-280
LODZ SLUPCA 2000-1426
LODZ SOBOTA 135 families
LODZ SOMPOLNO 1150-1200
LODZ SROCKO 119
LODZ STAPORKOW 450
LODZ STAWISZYN 800
LODZ STRYKOW 2000
LODZ SULEJOW
LODZ SULMIERZYCE 30 families
LODZ SZADEK 800-479
LODZ SZCZERCOW 3200 - 1513
LODZ TOMASZOW MAZOWIECKI 13000
LODZ TULISZKOW 260
LODZ TUREK 3500-2700
LODZ TUSZYN 1500
LODZ UJAZD 792
LODZ UNIEJOW 1100
LODZ WARTA 2025
LODZ WIDAWA 900
LODZ WIELUN 4818-4200
LODZ WIERUSZOW 2300-2400
LODZ WLADYSLAWOW RUSSOCICE 293
LODZ WOLA KRZYSZTOPORSKA 62
LODZ WOLBORZ 443
LODZ ZAGOROW 1200-630
LODZ ZARNOW 1000-1500
LODZ ZDUNSKA WOLA 7885
LODZ ZELOW 1816
LODZ ZGIERZ 4800
LODZ ZLOCZEW 1959-1879
LODZ ZYCHLIN 3500-2800
LUBLIN ADAMOW 664
LUBLIN ANNOPOL-RACHOW 1500-1251
LUBLIN BACZKI 133
LUBLIN BARANOW 1500-1028
LUBLIN BELZYCE 2100-1882
LUBLIN BIALA PODLASKA 8500-6923
LUBLIN BILGORAJ 3715-4596
LUBLIN BISKUPICE 129
LUBLIN BISZCZA (VILLAGE) 170
LUBLIN BOBROWNIKI 164-200
LUBLIN BUDZISKA (VILLAGE) 119
LUBLIN BYCHAWA 1876
LUBLIN CHELM 15000
LUBLIN CHODEL 700-770
LUBLIN CHRZANOW (VILLAGE) 123
LUBLIN CYCOW 181
LUBLIN CZEMIERNIKI 1500-1004
LUBLIN DEBLIN-IRENA 2700
LUBLIN DUBECZNO 650-400
LUBLIN DUBIENKA 1204
LUBLIN FAJS£AWICE
LUBLIN FIRLEJ 180
LUBLIN FRAMPOL 2000-1465
LUBLIN GAWROLIN 4000
LUBLIN GLUSK 390
LUBLIN GORAJ 700
LUBLIN GORZKOW 434
LUBLIN GRABOWIEC 2500
LUBLIN HOLESZOW 118
LUBLIN HORODLO 750
LUBLIN HRUBIESZOW 7500
LUBLIN IZBICA 4000-2862
LUBLIN JABLONNA LACKA 131
LUBLIN JANOW LUBELSKI 3500-2881
LUBLIN JANOW PODLASKI 2100
LUBLIN JARCZOW 250
LUBLIN JASTKOW
LUBLIN JOZEFOW 1056
LUBLIN JOZEFOW NAD WISLA 900-736
LUBLIN KAMIONKA 556
LUBLIN KAZIMIERZ DOLNY 1392
LUBLIN KOCK 2092-2529
LUBLIN KODEN 800-541
LUBLIN KODENIEC 105
LUBLIN KOMAROW 2500-1752
LUBLIN KOMAROWKA 600-412
LUBLIN KOMORA 123
LUBLIN KONSKOWOLA 1200-878
LUBLIN KONSTANTYNOW NAD BUGIEM 783
LUBLIN KOSOW LACKI 1316
LUBLIN KOTUN 138
LUBLIN KRASNICZYN 800-480
LUBLIN KRASNIK 5500-4200
LUBLIN KRASNOBROD 1800-1148
LUBLIN KRASNYSTAW 5000-1754
LUBLIN KRUPE
LUBLIN KRYLOW 750
LUBLIN KRZESZOW 500-281
LUBLIN KUROW 3000-2230
LUBLIN LASKARZEW 2150
LUBLIN LASZCZOW 1500
LUBLIN LECZNA 2500
LUBLIN LIW 125
LUBLIN LOMAZY 829
LUBLIN LOPIANKA 224
LUBLIN LOPIENNIK
LUBLIN LOSICE 3500-2900
LUBLIN LUBARTOW 4200-3269
LUBLIN LUBLIN 43500-42830
LUBLIN LUKOW 6000-6145
LUBLIN LUKOWA 174
LUBLIN LYSOBYKI 700-438
LUBLIN MACIEJOWICE 1000-739
LUBLIN MARKUSZOW 1500-1011
LUBLIN MICHOW 2000-2500
LUBLIN MIEDZNA 150
LUBLIN MIEDZYRZEC PODLASKI 9455
LUBLIN MODLIBORZYCE 1200-957
LUBLIN MOKOBODY 500-290
LUBLIN MORDY 2500-1746
LUBLIN NALECZOW 268
LUBLIN NIEDZWICA DUZA
LUBLIN NIEDZWICE
LUBLIN NIEDZWICE KOSZIELNA
LUBLIN NOWINY POKARCZMISKA 113
LUBLIN OKRZEJA 133
LUBLIN OPOLE 4000-7000
LUBLIN ORCHOWEK 27
LUBLIN OSIECK 450-539
LUBLIN OSTROW 2000-1237
LUBLIN OZAROW 3200
LUBLIN PARCZEW 5000-4005
LUBLIN PAWLOW
LUBLIN PIASKI LUTERSKIE 3500-4165
LUBLIN PILAWA 179
LUBLIN PISZCZAC 500-394
LUBLIN POBIEREZANY 129
LUBLIN PROSTYN 136
LUBLIN PUCHACZOW
LUBLIN PULAWY 3221
LUBLIN RADZYN 3500-2895
LUBLIN REJOWIEC 1827-2600
LUBLIN ROSSOSZ 400-364
LUBLIN RUDA 300
LUBLIN RUDKA 600
LUBLIN RYBCZEWICE
LUBLIN RYKI 3000-2419
LUBLIN SABINKA 139
LUBLIN SADOWNE 245
LUBLIN SARNAKI 1198-2000
LUBLIN SAWIN 400-236
LUBLIN SEROKOMLA 140
LUBLIN SIDLISKA
LUBLIN SIEDLCE 15000-16180
LUBLIN SIEDLISKA
LUBLIN SIEDLISZCZE 1360
LUBLIN SIELEC 207
LUBLIN SKIERBIESZOW 106
LUBLIN SKRYHICZYN 188
LUBLIN SLAWATYCZE 902-1293
LUBLIN SOBIENIE JEZIORY 2000-1400
LUBLIN SOBOLEW PLACE 840
LUBLIN SOKOLOW PODLASKI 4430-5027
LUBLIN SOSNOWICA 500-300
LUBLIN STANIN 131
LUBLIN STERDYN 710
LUBLIN STEZYCA 125
LUBLIN STOCZEK 1221
LUBLIN STOCZEK LUKOWSKI 2500-1962
LUBLIN STOK 167
LUBLIN SUCHA 250
LUBLIN SWIERZE 800
LUBLIN SZCZEBRZESZYN 2644
LUBLIN TARNOGORA 107
LUBLIN TARNOGROD 2238-2515
LUBLIN TERESPOL 1200
LUBLIN TOMASZOW LUBELSKI 6000-5669
LUBLIN TRAWNIKI 100
LUBLIN TUROBIN 965
LUBLIN TYSZOWCE 3800-2451
LUBLIN UCHANIE 1010
LUBLIN URZEDOW 509
LUBLIN WAWOLNICA 1500-1043
LUBLIN WEGROW 5148-5227
LUBLIN WERESZCZYN
LUBLIN WIERZCHOWISKA
LUBLIN WISZNICE 1100
LUBLIN WLODAWA 4196-6500
LUBLIN WOHYN 1025
LUBLIN WOJSLAWICE 1200
LUBLIN WYSOKIE 285
LUBLIN ZAKLIKOW 2000-1403
LUBLIN ZAKRZOWEK 600-408
LUBLIN ZAKRZOWEK MAJORACKI 119
LUBLIN ZAKRZOWEK MAJORACKI
LUBLIN ZAMEK MODLIBORZYCKI 150
LUBLIN ZAMOSC 12000
LUBLIN ZBUCZYN 103
LUBLIN ZELECHOW 5500-2184
LUBLIN ZOLKIEWKA 1800
LWOW BALIGROD 1000-515
LWOW BANIA KOTOWSKA 247
LWOW BARANOW 1200-745
LWOW BATIATYCZE 195
LWOW BELZ 2500-2104
LWOW BELZEC 109
LWOW BIRCZA 1038
LWOW BLAZOWA 1500-930
LWOW BOBRKA 1480-1833
LWOW BORYSLAW 7170-13000
LWOW BRZOZDOWCE 440
LWOW BRZOZOW 1127-1046
LWOW BUKOWSKO MIASTO (TOWN) 700-494
LWOW BUKOWSKO WIES (VILLAGE) 129
LWOW CEWKOW 159
LWOW CHLEWCZANY 125
LWOW CHODOROW 1500-2216
LWOW CHYROW 1200
LWOW CIEPLICE 107
LWOW CIESZANOW 939
LWOW CISNA 118
LWOW CZARNA 122
LWOW CZUDEC 332
LWOW DOBROMIL 2600-3431
LWOW DOLHE PODBURSKIE 144
LWOW DOMARADZ 123
LWOW DROCHOBYCZ 17000-12931
LWOW DUBIECKO 977
LWOW DUKLA 2500-2338
LWOW DYNOW 1273
LWOW DZIKOW STARY 600
LWOW DZWINOGROD 111
LWOW FELSZTYN 650-420
LWOW FRYSTAK 1500 - 1010
LWOW GLINSKO 124
LWOW GLOGOW 900-648
LWOW GREBOW 172
LWOW GRODEK JAGIELLONSKI 3281
LWOW GRODZISKO DOLNE 123
LWOW HORYNIEC 120
LWOW HRUSZOW 164
LWOW HUBICZE 226
LWOW HUCZKO 202
LWOW HUSSAKOW 249
LWOW JABLONOW 103
LWOW JANOW 490
LWOW JAROSLAW 10000 - 6272
LWOW JARYCZOW NOWY 976
LWOW JASIENICA ROSIELNA 600 - 479
LWOW JASLISKA 224
LWOW JAWORNIK POLSKI 155
LWOW JAWORNIK RUSKI 105
LWOW JAWOROW 2405
LWOW JEDLICZE 148
LWOW JEZOWE 161
LWOW KAMIEN 201
LWOW KANCZUGA 1200
LWOW KLEPAROW 1120
LWOW KOLBUSZOWA 2500-1756
LWOW KOMARNO 2047-2004
LWOW KORCZYNA 800 - 746
LWOW KRAKOWIEC 529-340
LWOW KROSCIENKO 241
LWOW KROSNO 2500 - 1725
LWOW KRUKIENICE 700
LWOW KRYSTYNOPOL 2500-2086
LWOW KRZYWCZA 203
LWOW KULIKOW 800-600
LWOW KULPARKOW 343
LWOW KURYLOWKA 101
LWOW LAKA RUSTYKALNA 150
LWOW LANCUT 2750 - 1925
LWOW LESKO 2338
LWOW LEZAJSK 3200 - 4575
LWOW LIPSKO 300
LWOW LISKI
LWOW LUBACZOW 2300-2040
LWOW LUBELLA 112
LWOW LUBIEN WIELKI 197
LWOW LUBLINIEC STARY
LWOW LUBYCZA KROLEWSKA 649-629
LWOW LUTOWISKA 1220
LWOW LWOW 109500-99595
LWOW MAGIEROW 900-600
LWOW MAJDAN 700 - 565
LWOW MAJDAN SIENIAWSKI 114
LWOW MARKOWA 126
LWOW MEDENICE 193
LWOW MEDYKA 132
LWOW MOSCISKA 2500-2330
LWOW MOSTY MALE 147
LWOW MRAZNICA 176
LWOW NAHACZOW 123
LWOW NAROL 734
LWOW NAWARIA 340
LWOW NIEBYLEC 500 - 283
LWOW NIEMIROW 1800-1510
LWOW NISKO 600 - 409
LWOW NIZANKOWICE 500-408
LWOW NOWE MIASTO 400-259
LWOW NOWE SIOLO 125
LWOW OLESZYCE 1590-1200
LWOW OLESZYCE STARE 105
LWOW OROW 101
LWOW PIATKOWA 108
LWOW PODBUZ 206
LWOW PODHORODYSZCZE 186
LWOW POTYLICZ 400-269
LWOW PRUCHNIK 877
LWOW PRZEDMIESCIE 111
LWOW PRZEDMIESCIE DYNOWSKIE 119
LWOW PRZEMYSL 17326
LWOW PRZEWORSK 1500-1457
LWOW PYSZNICA 191
LWOW RADIMNO 750
LWOW RADOMYSL 800 - 883
LWOW RANIZOW 250
LWOW RAWA RUSKA 6200-5688
LWOW ROZWADOW 2200 - 1790
LWOW RUDKI 2300-1962
LWOW RUDNIK 805
LWOW RYBNIK 103
LWOW RYBOTYCZE 400-314
LWOW RYMANOW 1500 - 1412
LWOW RZECZYCA 120
LWOW RZESZOW 14000-11228
LWOW SADOWA WISZNIA 1500-900
LWOW SAMBOR 8000-6275
LWOW SANOK 5000 - 4067
LWOW SCHODNICA 689
LWOW SIELEC 175
LWOW SIENIAWA 1071
LWOW SKOLOSZOW 188
LWOW SOKAL 4360-5220
LWOW SOKOLOW 1800 - 1351
LWOW SOSNICA 100
LWOW STARA SOL 250-211
LWOW STARY SAMBOR 2000-1462
LWOW STEBNIK 134
LWOW STENIATYN 100
LWOW STRASZEWICE 100
LWOW STRZELISKA NOWE 800-1066
LWOW STRZYLKI 242
LWOW STRZYZOW 1104
LWOW SYGNIOWKA 158
LWOW SZCZERZEC 850
LWOW TARNOBRZEG 3600-2146
LWOW TARTAKOW 1500
LWOW TELESNICA OSZWAROWA 100
LWOW TRUSKAWIEC 149
LWOW TURKA 4117
LWOW TURZE 179
LWOW TUSTANOWICE (VILLAGE) 2803
LWOW TWIERDZA 148
LWOW TYCZYN 957
LWOW TYRAWA WOLOSKA 350 - 299
LWOW UHNOW 1832-2020
LWOW ULANOW 861
LWOW ULAZOW 180
LWOW ULUCZ 250
LWOW USTJANOWA 100
LWOW USTRZYKI DOLNE 1768
LWOW WANIOWICE 172
LWOW WAREZ MIASTO 520
LWOW WERCHRATA 159
LWOW WIELKIE OCZY 487
LWOW WINNIKI 250
LWOW WOJTKOWA 113
LWOW WOLA MICHOWA 148
LWOW WOLA ZARCZYSKA 101
LWOW WULKA MAZOWIECKA 136
LWOW WYBRANOWKA 101
LWOW ZAGORZ 400
LWOW ZAMARSTYNOW 3500
LWOW ZARSZYN 181
LWOW ZNIESIENIE 1972
LWOW ZOLKIEW 3718
LWOW ZOLTANCE 350
LWOW ZOLYNIA 700-569
LWOW (PRZEMYSL) HUZELE
LWOW (PRZEMYSL) RUDA ROZANIECKA
NOWOGRODEK BAKSZTY 55
NOWOGRODEK BARANOWICZE 12000
NOWOGRODEK BIELICA 750
NOWOGRODEK BYTEN 1200
NOWOGRODEK DELATYCZE 104
NOWOGRODEK DERECZYN 1346
NOWOGRODEK DEREWNO 288
NOWOGRODEK DUBROWA 100
NOWOGRODEK DWORZEC 400
NOWOGRODEK EJSZYSZKI 1591
NOWOGRODEK HOLYNKA 224
NOWOGRODEK HORODYSZCZE 760
NOWOGRODEK HORODZIEJ 796
NOWOGRODEK IWIENIEC 1200
NOWOGRODEK IWJE 2076
NOWOGRODEK JEREMICZE 113
NOWOGRODEK JEZIERNICA 162
NOWOGRODEK KLECK 6000
NOWOGRODEK KOLONJA SYNAJSKA 78
NOWOGRODEK KORELICZE 535
NOWOGRODEK KOSLOWSZCZYZNA 328
NOWOGRODEK LACHOWICZE 1656
NOWOGRODEK LIDA 5419
NOWOGRODEK LIPNISZKI 500
NOWOGRODEK LOTWA MALA 100
NOWOGRODEK LUBCZ 1500
NOWOGRODEK MIOLCZADZ to delete I ! 1500
NOWOGRODEK MIR 2350
NOWOGRODEK NALIBOKI 185
NOWOGRODEK NIEDZWIEDZICA 116
NOWOGRODEK NIEHNIEWICZE 112
NOWOGRODEK NIESWIEZ 6000
NOWOGRODEK NOWA MYSZ 632
NOWOGRODEK NOWOGRODEK 6000
NOWOGRODEK NOWOJELNIA 135
NOWOGRODEK NOWY DWOR 450
NOWOGRODEK ORLA 195
NOWOGRODEK OSTRYNA 1500
NOWOGRODEK POLONKA 206
NOWOGRODEK RADUN 800
NOWOGRODEK RAKOW 1421
NOWOGRODEK ROZANKA 542
NOWOGRODEK RUBIEZEWICZE 900
NOWOGRODEK SINIAWKA 379
NOWOGRODEK SLONIM 10500
NOWOGRODEK SNOW 600
NOWOGRODEK STOLOWICZE 251
NOWOGRODEK STOLPCE 3000
NOWOGRODEK SWIERZEN NOWY 400
NOWOGRODEK SZCZUCZYN 1036
NOWOGRODEK TRABY 511
NOWOGRODEK TURZEC 452
NOWOGRODEK WASILISZKI 1223
NOWOGRODEK WISZNIEW 700
NOWOGRODEK WOLMA 149
NOWOGRODEK WOLOZYN 1434
NOWOGRODEK WORONOW 980
NOWOGRODEK WSJELUB 286
NOWOGRODEK ZABRZEZ 100
NOWOGRODEK ZDZIECIOL 2376
NOWOGRODEK ZOLUDEK 1800
NOWOGRODEK ZYRMUNY 100
POLESIE ABRAMOWO 100
POLESIE ANTOPOL 1792
POLESIE BEREZA KARTUSKA 2163
POLESIE BEREZNICA 1327
POLESIE BIALOHUSZA 162
POLESIE BLUDEN 122
POLESIE BRZESC NAD BUGIEM 15630-25000
POLESIE CHOMSK 1048
POLESIE CZERNIANY 105
POLESIE CZRNOWCZYCE / CZARNAWCZYCE 428
POLESIE DAWIDGRODEK 3500-2832
POLESIE DOMACZOW 2000-1337
POLESIE DROCHICZYN 4500-1521
POLESIE DYWIN 1000-786
POLESIE HANCEWICZE 800
POLESIE HORODNO 750
POLESIE HORODZIEC 325-269
POLESIE IWNIKI 235
POLESIE JAKOWLEWO 155
POLESIE JANOW POLESKI (JANOW K/PINSKA 3000
POLESIE KAMIEN KASZYRSKI 617
POLESIE KAMIENIEC LITEWSKI 1902
POLESIE KARPILOWKA (VILLAGE) 100
POLESIE KOBRYN 8000-5617
POLESIE KONSTANTYNOWO 217
POLESIE KOSOW POLESKI 1473
POLESIE KOZANGRODEK 1200-783
POLESIE LACHWA 1400
POLESIE LENIN 1200
POLESIE LINOWA 125
POLESIE LOHISZYN 168
POLESIE LOTOWA 41
POLESIE LUNINIEC 2045-2232
POLESIE MALECZ 421-479
POLESIE MALORYTA 753-883
POLESIE MIKASZEWICZE
POLESIE MOKRANY 100
POLESIE MOKROWO-SIENKIEWICZE 250 (50 families)
POLESIE MOTOL 1140
POLESIE NOWOSIOLKI 100
POLESIE OLIZARKA 321
POLESIE PAWLOWO 292
POLESIE PINSK 20200-21000
POLESIE PLOTNICA 55
POLESIE POHOST ZAHORODNY/ ZAHORODZKI 530
POLESIE POHOST ZARZECZNY 264
POLESIE POWICE 107
POLESIE PRUZANA 6000-4208 (g:9976)
POLESIE ROKITNO (VILLAGE) 100
POLESIE ROZANA 3500-2400