Eisenhowers guilt?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 11:52

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:This partial waiver of sovereignty is one of the basic ideas of international law.
Scott Smith wrote:The 13 original sovereign states are not truly sovereign; they gave up their sovereignty to the Constitution and the Constitution grants them a maximum amount of territorial-administrative authority and liberty, but no technical sovereignty because no state in a union can nullify the laws of the nation, as might be true of a Confederation.
Nice shot in the foot, thanks.
Yawn. At the risk of continuing to divert this thread with more reductionism, the 13 original states did not retain ANY sovereignty; they gave it ALL away to a new sovereign, which is the Constitution. That Constitution, however, contains certain provisions to ensure state's rights and even ten amendments called the Bill of Rights. The Supreme Court has never held that states can nullify federal law (as might be the case with a confederacy). And following the Civil War, states cannot even secede from the Union. Furthermore, the Constitution clearly states that the U.S. Supreme Court will have jurisdiction regarding treaties.
It means that if I accidentally run over Smith with my car in Scottsdale, Arizona, I’m behaving illegally because law enforcement there is (I presume) efficient enough to put me behind bars for a couple of years, whereas if I blow the fellow’s brains out with a gun in Bogotá, Colombia, where I have a 99 % chance of getting away with it due to the sluggishness of the legal system, I’m not guilty of murder.
Not quite. You are not a Sovereign and no other Sovereign has recognized you as such. Furthermore, there is a pretty good chance that you would not be able to carry your weight among the community of Sovereigns. Hence, even if you can consistently get away with murder on a few occasions in Scottsdale, as did the killer of Bob "Colonel Hogan" Crane just down the street, then NO, you are still guilty of murder and are a subject to U.S. Law. If you were a representative of a sovereignty recognized by the U.S. State Department, then you might have diplomatic immunity and would be asked to leave after such handiwork.

Btw, Indian tribes, such as the one next door, are called "Sovereign Nations." However, that is not the case. American Indians are U.S. Citizens/Subjects now, and although tribes are not subject to state laws, other than specific provisions in federal law asserting state jurisdiction in particular matters, they ARE subject to U.S. Law, even on the Reservation.
That being so, I would very much like to show Smith around the spectacularly beautiful country where I was born.
I've seen Romancing the Stone. Kathleen Turner is Hot. Do you have a "Li'l Mule"?
:)
In order to avoid boring the audience, I will refrain from responding to Smith's hollow mumblings - which, if nothing else, reveal that he hasn't even understood my points or then is changing the subject and beating about the bush to cover up his lack of arguments - and instead let him wonder about a very simple question, which relates to his postulation that sovereign nations have absolute legislative power and international law is not a legal order overriding and limiting that power:

The sovereignty of nations is a legal institution.

Under what legal order was that institution created or acknowledged ?

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 14:13

I'll have to read through and respond to Chuck's legerdemain later--with some reluctance since my desire is not to keep getting threads swinging wildly into tangential Is-Too/Is-Not.
Roberto wrote:The sovereignty of nations is a legal institution.

It is not a legal institution. It just is. Each Sovereign (either an individual or an institution) IS the LAW. Usually these are Nation-States, but that need not necessarily be the case.

A supra-national authority like the Vatican might be considered Sovereign in a sense, thus leading us back to realism by Premier Stalin himself when he asked the Allies at Teheran how many Panzer divisions the Pope had.

A classical-Conservative would hold that the sovereignty of the monarch comes from God, a Divine Right of Kings.

A classical-Liberal would hold that Law comes from Nature (meaning God) and that only the People have a Divine Right (the Middle Class or the Bourgeoisie meaning "the People"). Political science has evolved beyond Natural Law in most cases today--except that in some quarters this abstraction in other colors seems to apply to International Law.

Thomas Hobbes was a classical-Liberal, but his views were the most realistic, IMHO. He argued that in the state of nature life was "solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short." Therefore, to provide collective security and for common endeavor, individuals surrendered their individual sovereignty to a Sovereign who had the responsbility and authority to provide protection and general welfare in exchange for necessary-obedience.

Political science can be more or less liberal or conservative depending on one's philosophy as to where civil rights intersect with "natural" rights and under what circumstances obedience or liberty is required to Sovereign authority. I tend to favor maximum civil liberties myself. However, I distrust "bourgeois" conceptions of State Authority, and particularly, global Interventionism (Globaloney) and so-called International Law. IMHO, the greatest danger to Liberty today comes from the Globaloney and greed of megacorporations and totalitarian-liberals, who would "make the world safe for Democracy-Capitalism."

There is no "correct" answer but I have stated my views.

Best Regards,
Scott
Last edited by Scott Smith on 11 Nov 2002, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 14:29

Scott Smith wrote:I'll have to read through and respond to Chuck's legerdemain later--with some reluctance since my desire is not to keep getting threads swinging wildly into tangential Is-Too/Is-Not.

It is not a legal institution. Is just is. Each Sovereign (either an individual or an institution) IS the LAW.
Thank you, my dear friend.

I might now ask you what kind of argument "Is just is" is supposed to be, how sovereignty can possibly not be a legal institution though it implies rather clearly defined rights and obligations, and how you expect a sovereign to validly pronounce itself to be the law without that position being acknowledged by others under a given legal order.

But I guess that would be too much for my dear friend, so I'll just let the audience enjoy the utter imbecility of what he wrote above and the verbose and irrelevant beating about the bush he tried to disguise that nonsense with.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 14:34

Roberto wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:I'll have to read through and respond to Chuck's legerdemain later--with some reluctance since my desire is not to keep getting threads swinging wildly into tangential Is-Too/Is-Not.

It is not a legal institution. It just is. Each Sovereign (either an individual or an institution) IS the LAW.

I might now ask you what kind of argument "It just is" is supposed to be, how sovereignty can possibly not be a legal institution though it implies rather clearly defined rights and obligations, and how you expect a sovereign to validly pronounce itself to be the law without that position being acknowledged by others under a given legal order.

But I guess that would be too much for my dear friend, so I'll just let the audience enjoy the utter imbecility of what he wrote above and the verbose and irrelevant beating about the bush he tried to disguise that nonsense with.
The institutions derive from the sovereignty not the sovereignty from the institutions. Stalin answered the question best by posing how many Panzer divisions the Pope had. That is why "the UN is a eunuch," in the words of my professor.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 14:39

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:

It is not a legal institution. It just is. Each Sovereign (either an individual or an institution) IS the LAW.

I might now ask you what kind of argument "It just is" is supposed to be, how sovereignty can possibly not be a legal institution though it implies rather clearly defined rights and obligations, and how you expect a sovereign to validly pronounce itself to be the law without that position being acknowledged by others under a given legal order.

The institutions derive from the sovereignty not the sovereignty from the institutions.

Is that so, Smith?

Then where does sovereignty come from?

Is it a natural right, perhaps?
Scott Smith wrote:[Stalin answered the question best by posing how many Panzer divisions the Pope had. That is why "the UN is a eunuch," in the words of my professor.
The above seems to be about the physical means to enforce the rights associated to sovereignty or a legal limitation of such rights.

It has nothing to do with the question where the legal institution called sovereignty comes from.
Last edited by Roberto on 11 Nov 2002, 14:53, edited 1 time in total.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 14:58

Roberto wrote:It has nothing to do with the question there the legal institution called sovereignty comes from.
Sovereignty derives from the need for common endeavor and defense from the state of "Nature." POWER/Authority/Sovereignty is not created as a means to enforce legal institutions; such institutions are derived and built merely to rationally codify that POWER/Authority/Sovereignty. The UN, which is not a world government, does not carry any more sovereignty than a Press Club. I'm sure that as a lawyer who is trained to view the law in a certain procedural way that this is a difficult concept for you to grasp.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 15:07

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:It has nothing to do with the question there the legal institution called sovereignty comes from.
Sovereignty derives from the need for common endeavor and defense from the state of "Nature." POWER/Authority/Sovereignty is not created as a means to enforce legal institutions; such institutions are derived and built merely to codify that POWER/Authority/Sovereignty.
My question was not what needs and considerations lead to the creation of the institution of sovereignty, but what the legal basis for the coming into being of that institution is.

A question Smith keeps trying to circumvent because he doesn't want to answer it, for obvious reasons.

But he seems to be aware that sovereignty requires the acknowledgement thereof.

That's a step in the right direction.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 15:45

Roberto wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
Sovereignty derives from the need for common endeavor and defense from the state of "Nature." POWER/Authority/Sovereignty is not created as a means to enforce legal institutions; such institutions are derived and built merely to codify that POWER/Authority/Sovereignty.
My question was not what needs and considerations lead to the creation of the institution of sovereignty, but what the legal basis for the coming into being of that institution is.
There is no "legal basis" for Sovereignty because Sovereignty IS itself the Law. The codification of that is only the pomp, not the animal itself.
But he seems to be aware that sovereignty requires the acknowledgement thereof.
Yes, Sovereignty is a psychological abstraction unless tested with force somehow. A driver of a herd of draft-animals could easily be overcome by his own team if they could organize their power in similar fashion against him or to contrary purposes. There is some Yin and Yang. But giving some Panzer divisions to the Pope (or the UN) would not make him/it Sovereign as long as raising that force could be nullifed by his Subjects individually. Small Nation-States tend to favor conceptions of supra-national collective security because it gives them greater gravitas on the world-stage, and most international affairs are of no big concern for them anyway. Superpowers, however, do not favor such international institutions unless they go their way. When they do it is called International Law; when those "laws" don't, they are simply ignored like so many eunuchs in a court of seraglio. The Allied powers of WWII liked to call themselves the United Nations. While this is charming, they were still nothing more than a coalition of Sovereigns fighting another coalition of Sovereigns. They may use the term "outlaw nations" in their propaganda but this carries no real "legal" meaning, mystical or majesterial.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 17:48

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
There is no "legal basis" for Sovereignty because Sovereignty IS itself the Law.
Smith is really a funny bone.

After long sermons in the sense that law needs a higher authority to come into being, he all of a sudden seems to believe in a law that is there just because it is there, without being derived from any legislating authority or community.
Scott Smith wrote:The codification of that is only the pomp, not the animal itself.
The animal itself is what I'm talking about.

What legislating authority or community does it come from?
Roberto wrote:But he seems to be aware that sovereignty requires the acknowledgement thereof.
Scott Smith wrote:[Pointless blah-blah-blah, wherein he again beats around the bush and confuses the physical force it takes to uphold and maintain sovereignty or limitations thereof with the legal basis of such sovereignty and such limitations.]
Scott Smith wrote:The Allied powers of WWII liked to call themselves the United Nations. While this is charming they were still nothing more than a coalition of Sovereigns fighting another coalition of Sovereigns. They may use the term "outlaw nations" in their propaganda but this carries no real "legal" meaning, mystical or majesterial.
Of course it carries a legal meaning, whether Smith likes it or not.

The contents and limitations of sovereignty being derived from and subordinated to the rules and principles that a community of nations has agreed to abide by (they don't just grow on a tree, as Smith would have it), it is perfectly legitimate to call the violator of such rules and principles and outlaw.
Alfred Streim ([i]International Law and Soviet Prisoners of War[/i]) wrote:However, Hitler’s legislative power had its limits (as all such power does) arising in particular (according to general legal opinion) from the fundamental principles of human behavior that have crystallized in all civilized nations on the basis of ethical agreement. This means that the Führerbefehl depriving Soviet POWs of law of war protection was illegal. Even if we did not share this opinion, Hitler’s will, which was legally valid, that Red Army soldiers in German captivity should be excluded from the law of war would be irrelevant, since the prevailing opinion is that international law has precedence over national law if the latter conflicts with the former. It hardly needs saying that this was indeed the case.
Emphases are mine.
[...]The Charter makes the planning or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties a crime, and it is therefore not strictly necessary to consider whether and to what extent aggressive war was a crime before the execution of the London Agreement. But in view of the great importance of the questions of law involved, the Tribunal has heard full argument from the Prosecution and the Defence, and will express its view on the matter.

It was urged on behalf of the defendants that a fundamental principle of all law -international and domestic- is that there can be no punishment of crime without a pre-existing law. " Nullum crimen sine lege. nulla poena sine lege." It was submitted that ex post facto punishment is abhorent to the law of all civilised nations, that no sovereign power had made aggressive war a crime at the time the alleged criminal acts were committed, that no statute had defined aggressive war, that no penalty had been fixed for its commission, and no court had been created to try and punish offenders.

In the first place, it is to be observed that the maxim nullum crimen sine lege is not a limitation of sovereignty, but is in general a principle of justice. To assert that it is unjust to punish those who in defiance of treaties and assurances have attacked neighbouring states without warning is obviously untrue, for in such circumstances the attacker must know that he is doing wrong, and so far from it being unjust to punish him, it would be unjust if his wrong were allowed to go unpunished. Occupying the positions they did in the government of Germany, the defendants, or at least some of them must have known of the treaties signed by Germany, outlawing recourse to war for the settlement of international disputes; they must have known that they were acting in defiance of all international law when in complete deliberation they carried out the designs of invasion and aggression. On ,this view of the case alone, it would appear that the maxim has no application to ,the present facts.

This view is strongly reinforced by a consideration of the state of international law in 1939, so far as aggressive war is concerned. The General Treaty for the Renunciation of War of 27th August, 1928, more generally known as the Pact of Paris or the Kellogg-Briand Pact, was binding on sixty-three nations, including Germany, Italy and Japan at the outbreak of war in 1939. In the preamble, the signatories declared that they were:-

" Deeply sensible of their solemn duty to promote the welfare of mankind; persuaded that the time has come when a frank renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy should be made to the end that the peaceful and friendly relations now existing between their peoples should be perpetuated .... all changes in their relations with one another should be sought only by pacific means .... thus uniting civilised nations of the world in a common renunciation of war as an instrument of their national policy .... "
The first two Articles are as follows:-
" Article I: The High Contracting Parties solemnly declare in the names of their respective peoples that they condemn recourse to war for the solution of international controversies and renounce it as an instrument of national policy in their relations to one another."
" Article II: The High Contracting Parties agree that the settlement or solution of all disputes or conflicts of whatever nature or of whatever origin they may be, which may arise among them, shall never be sought except by pacific means."
The question is, what was the legal effect of this Pact? The nations who signed the Pact or adhered to it unconditionally condemned recourse to war for the future as an instrument of policy, and expressly renounced it. After the signing of the Pact, any nation resorting to war as an instrument of national policy breaks the Pact. In the opinion of the Tribunal, the solemn renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy necessarily involves the proposition that such a war is illegal in international law; and that those who plan and wage such a war, with its inevitable and terrible consequences, are committing a crime in so doing. War for the solution of international controversies undertaken as an instrument of national policy certainly includes a war of aggression, and such a war is therefore outlawed by the Pact. As Mr. Henry L. Stimson, then Secretary of State of the United States, said in 1932:-

" War between nations was renounced by the signatories of the 'Kellogg-Briand Treaty. This means that it has become throughout practically the entire world .... an illegal thing. Hereafter, when nations engage in armed conflict, either one or both of them must be termed violators of this general treaty law .... We denounce them as law breakers."
But it is argued that the Pact does not expressly enact that such wars are crimes, or set up courts to try those who make such wars. To that extent the same is true with regard to the laws of war contained in the Hague Convention. The Hague Convention of 1907 prohibited resort to certain methods of waging war. These included the inhumane treatment of prisoners, the employment of poisoned weapons, the improper use of flags of truce, and similar matters. Many of these prohibitions had been enforced long before the date of the Convention; but since 1907 they have certainly been crimes, punishable as offences against the laws of war; yet the Hague Convention nowhere designates such practices as criminal, nor is any sentence prescribed, nor any mention made of a court to try and punish offenders. For many years past, however, military tribunals have tried and punished individuals guilty of violating the rules of land warfare laid down by this Convention. In the opinion of the Tribunal, those who wage aggressive war are doing that which is equally illegal, and of much greater moment than a breach of one of the rules of the Hague Convention. In interpreting the words of the Pact, it must be remembered that international law is not the product of an international legislature, and that such international agreements as the Pact have to deal with general principles of law, and not with administrative matters of procedure. The law of war is to be found not only in treaties, but in the customs and practices of states which gradually obtained universal recognition, and from the general principles of justice applied by jurists and practiced by military courts. This law is not static, but by continual adaptation follows the needs of a changing world. Indeed, in many cases treaties do no more than express and define for more accurate reference the principles of law already existing.
From the Judgment of the International Military Tribunal for the Trial of German Major War Criminals

Source of quote:

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/proc/judlawch.htm

Emphases are mine.

Scott Smith

The Holy Fallout...

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 18:42

Roberto, when you have a civil war you have two Sovereigns or Sovereignties each claiming to be "the Law" and therefore demanding Unconditional Surrender.

(The American Civil War was technically an unsuccessful war-of-rebellion or independence, unlike the English Civil War, each party of which claimed to be England.)

The parties are Sovereign because they are able to victualize and muster force, and because they are recognized by their Subjects as such and are able to command obedience to their Authority. Hobbes explains this quite well with his brilliant political analysis of the English Civil War, devoid of rhetoric about who is more "legal" and virtuous and deserving of power, the Roundheads or the Longhairs.

With an international war you have Sovereigns called Nation-States in conflict for aims that are either limited to diplomacy or total (by seeking to replace one territorial jurisdiction with another by means of military force and martial-law). Diplomacy may be a win/win or a win/lose outcome, but war is usually a win/lose or a zero-sum game, although you can just as easily get a lose/lose outcome as was the First World War by 1915. With an annihilation-war you have gigantic coalitions of Sovereigns in armed conflict with total mobilization and "unconditional surrender" demanded--or in other words, a world war treated as a civil war or as a divine crusade--and consequently an enormous amplification of the violence.

I'm not sure that I can explain it all any more clearly. It is like trying to explain what a "red elephant" is to a blind man who can only grasp its tail and sniff its dung.
Last edited by Scott Smith on 11 Nov 2002, 19:00, edited 3 times in total.

Roberto

Re: The Holy Fallout...

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 18:52

Scott Smith wrote:The parties are Sovereign because they are able to victualize and muster force, and because they are recognized by their Subjects as such and are able to command obedience to their Authority.
Whether or not their supremacy over their territory and their legislative powers within that territory are recognized by any other nation or community of nations, right?

And whether or not there is a legal institution, figure or theory which defines what exactly the contents of that territorial and legislative supremacy are, I presume.

Instead of shooting the bull, how about showing us a legal opinion in the sense that sovereignty is completely independent of any international legal order, as you maintain?

That might be more convincing than your constant repetition of what you would like to believe in.
Scott Smith wrote:With an annihilation-war you have gigantic coalitions of Sovereigns in armed conflict with total mobilization and "unconditional surrender" demanded--or in other words, a world war treated as a civil war or as a divine crusade--and consequently an enormous amplification of the violence.
I wonder what this silly recanting of Smith's articles of faith - as if it had not been his beloved Führer who waged a war of annihilation against first Poland and then the Soviet Union and thereby or in the course thereof brought about the "enormous amplification of the violence" that led his opponents to demand unconditional surrender - has to do with the subject matter of this discussion at all.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 19:24

Roberto wrote:Instead of shooting the bull, how about showing us a legal opinion in the sense that sovereignty is completely independent of any international legal order, as you maintain?
There would be little point to that since we both know that "legal opinions" can be hired for the occasion as that is what the practice of law is.
:mrgreen:

I could muster legal heavyweights such as John Adams or Alexander Hamilton or whomever for you but that would only result in more reductionistic Is-Too/Is-Not over what they meant. And that is why I haven't extensively quoted Hobbes or Clausewitz or anyone else either. If I find some particularly interesting essays I'll mention them but the Federalist Papers is usually considered a must for the subject.

It is available from Amazon to support this site ONLY by clicking my image below.

CLICK! Image

Anyway, I have stated my views. Take it or leave it.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 11 Nov 2002, 19:44

Roberto wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:With an annihilation-war you have gigantic coalitions of Sovereigns in armed conflict with total mobilization and "unconditional surrender" demanded--or in other words, a world war treated as a civil war or as a divine crusade--and consequently an enormous amplification of the violence.
I wonder what this silly recanting of Smith's articles of faith - as if it had not been his beloved Führer who waged a war of annihilation against first Poland and then the Soviet Union and thereby or in the course thereof brought about the "enormous amplification of the violence" that led his opponents to demand unconditional surrender - has to do with the subject matter of this discussion at all.
I never said that Case White and especially Barbarossa did not have elements of a Holy Crusade attached. In fact, I have occasionally made the opposite point. However, the Allies adopting Unconditional Surrender as their plank did not have anything to do with Germany's actions. Throwing off the yoke of Versailles alone made Germany an "outlaw" from the Allied point-of-view. Albion's terms of peace in 1940 were to kill Hitler and return Germany's economic automony to the vagaries of international markets where she could be dominated by foreign combinations. By 1943, the ante was upped to Unconditional Surrender lest ANY German try to offer a separate peace to the Allied coalition--and this played well to the totalitarian-liberal mentality as well, which had already intervened once in 1917. Delende est Cartago.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 11 Nov 2002, 20:01

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:Instead of shooting the bull, how about showing us a legal opinion in the sense that sovereignty is completely independent of any international legal order, as you maintain?
There would be little point to that since we both know that "legal opinions" can be hired for the occasion as that is what the practice of law is.
:mrgreen:

I could muster legal heavyweights such as John Adams or Alexander Hamilton or whomever for you but that would only result in more reductionistic Is-Too/Is-Not over what they meant. And that is why I haven't extensively quoted Hobbes or Clausewitz or anyone else either. If I find some particularly interesting essays I'll mention them but the Federalist Papers is usually considered a must for the subject.

It is available from Amazon to support this site ONLY by clicking my image below.

CLICK! Image

Anyway, I have stated my views. Take it or leave it.
Many empty words to tell us that Smith once again has nothing to back up his somewhat self-contradictory contentions with.
National sovereignty is a key concept in international law and refers to the power of a national-state to exercise or not to exercise its powers.
Source of quote:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereignty

Emphasis is mine.
[...]For a long time (certainly until World War I, in fact up to 1945), human rights were part of the "reserved domain" of States, that is a matter which was "not, in principle, regulated by international law". However, even "n such a case, jurisdiction which, in principle, belongs solely to the State, is limited by rules of international law". And the Permanent Court of International Justice recalled in this respect that "the jurisdiction of a State is exclusive within the limits fixed by international law -- using this expression in its wider sense, that is to say, embracing both customary law and general as well as particular treaty law"1. Therefore, State sovereignty must be interpreted in view of, and combined with, general principles of international law such as the general prohibition of abuses of rights, proportionality, respect of other States' sovereignty, due diligence, "minimum standards of civilisation", etc.

In other words, sovereignty is not -- and has never been -- an unlimited power to do all that is not expressly forbidden by international law2. It can only be defined as the very criterion of States, by virtue of which such an entity "possesses the totality of international rights and duties recognized by international law"3 as long as it has not limited them in particular terms by concluding a treaty[...].

Source of quote:

http://www.pugwash.org/reports/rc/pellet.htm

Emphasis is mine.

International law is composed of the rules and norms which regulate state conduct. Traditionally, international law is based on two fundamental principles, sovereignty and the consent of states.

Sovereignty has been defined by the international Court of Justice as: ...the whole body of rights and attributes which a State possesses in its territory, to the exclusion of all other States, and also in its relations with other States.

Source of quote:

http://law.shu.edu/administration/speci ... ntlaw1.htm

Emphasis is mine.

Ron Birch

Post by Ron Birch » 11 Nov 2002, 20:17

Were going to have to get you guys your own section :lol: :lol:

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”