6 million killed in holocaust? Maybe more?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 02 Jan 2003, 17:00

Hans-Uhlrich Rudel wrote:Charles Bunch

I wonder, are you unemployed or retired? You seem to have plenty of time to devote to this site at any rate.
The stats say I've made 569 posts in 10 months, an average of less than 2 per day.

There are many posters here with much higher rates of activity.

I work 60 hours a week at my profession.

During some periods I have more time to spend than others.

Does that satisfy your curiosity?

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 02 Jan 2003, 17:24

i can't help but feel that if people didn't bend the truth or try to paint a darker picture than the grim one already then revisionists wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 02 Jan 2003, 17:34

billy beard wrote:i can't help but feel that if people didn't bend the truth or try to paint a darker picture than the grim one already then revisionists wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
Deniers attack the established history of the Holocaust.

That history does not paint a darker picture than what actually occurred.

Deniers do not have a leg to stand on.

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 02 Jan 2003, 17:39

when organizations like 'the simon wiesenthal center' print 2 photos on its site and then in 1 airbrush in smoke then its hardly any wonder people question the holocaust

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 02 Jan 2003, 17:44

billy beard wrote:when organizations like 'the simon wiesenthal center' print 2 photos on its site and then in 1 airbrush in smoke then its hardly any wonder people question the holocaust
Nonsense!

Errors and lies have been told about other historical events.

That doesn't mean those events didn't occur.

Furthermore, I've seen no evidence that any airbrushing was done.

Do you so readily accept the charges of deniers?

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 02 Jan 2003, 17:49

no i accept the centers point that a younger member of staff mistook a smudge on the photo as being smoke and re-touched the photo.if its nonsense why did 'the wiesenthal center' make this statement?

valadezaj

Reply.

Post by valadezaj » 02 Jan 2003, 17:53

To cover up for it's attempt at lying. Such an orginization must be very practiced in lying by now.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 02 Jan 2003, 18:44

Thorwald wrote:
Roberto wrote:
Hannover wrote:[…]For a revealing and rare attempt by Believers to debate this issue, see this link for a discussion, which includes a man named 'Cortagravatas' (who posts as 'Roberto' at the Third Reich Forum and is known for his desperate tirades) and others. - read and learn. Follow the thread here:

http://www.codoh.org/dcforum/DCForumID7/404.html

- Hannover
Source of quote:

http://air-photo.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9761b71989

Now ain’t that nice.

Two days after I registered on “Air Photo”, my account is not yet activated, which of course keeps me from slapping nonsense like the above around Hannover’s ears on his own forum.

Neither has the fellow plucked up the courage to come over to this forum and try to sell his articles of faith over here, even though I invited him several times and opened an account for him, and even though our moderator has expressly stated that there is no objection to his posting on this forum.

And yet the poor clown, no doubt aware of my repeated invitations and accordingly nervous, insists in including my name into his imbecile tirades, obviously in the hope that his fellow posters do not know about the circumstances described above.

In order to make sure that they do, would any of our fellow posters with an active account on “Air Photo” please post a link to this thread there, so that those true believers who haven’t yet awoken to their host’s deplorable personality will do so?

For the fellow is obviously not only a Hitler-kissing and Jew-hating true believer and an inveterate liar, but also devoid of what is commonly referred to as “balls”.
Hannover wrote:If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.
No, then it happened in another way than “alleged”, oh true believer. Try to think a bit, if you can.

By the way, Hannover forgot to mention those on my posts on the Codoh thread he linked to that, for obvious reasons, were retained by the moderator. These can be read on the thread

Open debate?
http://pub3.ezboard.com/fskalmanforumfr ... =240.topic

of the old forum.

Drop your unfriendly attitude, something you haven't learned until yet. Your permanent insults are getting annoying.
How about looking up the story behind my “unfriendly attitude” before playing the moderator, old pal?

Roberto

Re: Reply.

Post by Roberto » 02 Jan 2003, 18:48

valadezaj wrote:To cover up for it's attempt at lying. Such an orginization must be very practiced in lying by now.
Is that so?

They're not exactly a source I like to use, but what "lies" - other than the miscaptioned photograph and a drawing of dubious taste that "Revisionists" keep parading - can you demonstrate them to have promoted?

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 02 Jan 2003, 18:54

it wasn't a 'miscaptioned photograph ' it was a 'photo modified with an airbrush'

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 02 Jan 2003, 18:57

billy beard wrote:no i accept the centers point that a younger member of staff mistook a smudge on the photo as being smoke and re-touched the photo.if its nonsense why did 'the wiesenthal center' make this statement?
Well then the implication it was done to deceive doesn't hold water now does it!

So just why would someone have doubts about proven history based on that?

valadezaj

Reply to Roberto.

Post by valadezaj » 02 Jan 2003, 19:04

That's all I will say because I do not want to be kicked off the forum.

Roberto

Re: Reply to Roberto.

Post by Roberto » 02 Jan 2003, 19:13

valadezaj wrote:That's all I will say because I do not want to be kicked off the forum.
Unless you were planning on a barrage of expletives, I don't think you need to worry about that.

No one has ever been kicked off the forum for replying to me, as far as I can remember.

On the contrary, some of your fellow "Revisionists" have been here for longer than I have, and however often they have repeated their apologetic nonsense, I don't remember the moderators having even admonished them on account thereof.

So say what you think you've got to say. I don't expect it to amount to much, but your lame pretext for not saying it makes you look even more foolish.

billy beard
Banned

Post by billy beard » 02 Jan 2003, 19:22

charles quoted
Well then the implication it was done to deceive doesn't hold water now does it!
not to me,but then im not denying the holocaust although i will admit to finding the reason behind airbrushing the photo a slight suspicious
so just why would someone have doubts about proven history based on that?

i'd imagine that people would think that if they can lie once then whats to say that they haven't lied before?[/quote]

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 02 Jan 2003, 19:43

billy beard wrote:charles quoted
not to me,but then im not denying the holocaust although i will admit to finding the reason behind airbrushing the photo a slight suspicious
so just why would someone have doubts about proven history based on that?

i'd imagine that people would think that if they can lie once then whats to say that they haven't lied before?
[/quote]

We've just established that no lie has been shown.

Perhaps if you were arguing how you feel, rather than trying to make excuses for what you think others feel, we could establish how it is that proven history is challenged by mistakes.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”