Free Speech?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Pawnp4
Banned

Free Speech?

Post by Pawnp4 » 29 Sep 2007 19:02

after u all saw how my tread on jewish genocide on ukrainians was removed with my links im jsut wondering where did i went wrong?

"What im going to post here might seem full blooded racist and anti-semitic but i assure u its not.First of all when im refering to zionist im not refering to jews just as we talk bout nazi we dont refer to as the german people.

I want to know if what this guy on youtube said is also true, the fact that zionist commited genocide in ukraine and are responsible for Comunism in Russia.

I also want you guys not to comment bout other videos bout what he posted bout Israel conflict in palestine or aipac, this is a historical forum so we might want to keep it this way.

[Links removed by this moderator -- DT.]

Also if churchill was a anti-semitic "

Im from Ukraine and i just googleing when i heard these facts, i just wanted to know if its true or not.Because ive never heard these facts on press or anything.So thus me being an amateur i wanted to hear what u guys would say.

Did the jews brought comunism into russia?
Did jews killled Ukranians?

NOW let me REPRASE.

Did the germans killed jews?
Did the german brought facism to germany?

Furthemore i was pointing out something else

Did the zionist brought comunism in Russia?
Did the nazi brought facism in germany?

I was cleary not poiting out to jews.I was speaking bout a group of people who are mostly jews and there involevement in 1919 revolution and murder of ukrainians in the post war era.Now the guy on those links who was exlpaining in detail bout the 1919 revolution and how zionist jews killed all of hes relatives.My question was is it true or just anti-semitic propaganda or partially, i want to find out about it but u just dont want me to do that.

Now if i said nazi people are bad.

Isnt it the same as saying: zionist are bad?

u might want to explain to me further bout the rules of this forum because waht u did Thompso was against everything i believe in free speech in forums.
On other forums u would be banned from the forum for such an act of attacking my free speech.

Pawnp4
Banned

Post by Pawnp4 » 29 Sep 2007 19:10

The guy on my Video was making statements which he then provided the source on every1 of them.

Pawnp4
Banned

Post by Pawnp4 » 29 Sep 2007 19:13

The guy on my Video didnt insult the jews in any way, thats for sure, i desire to give the link to all of the moderators to decide for themself.

"Pawnp4 -- We don't permit links to unsourced, polemical sites containing insulting generalizations about nationalities, ethnic groups, societies or religious groups and practices. This includes remarks about collective responsibility.

Please read the forum and section rules carefully. They're posted for all to see at:

H&WC Section Rules
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=53962
"

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 29 Sep 2007 19:23

Pawnp4 -- You wrote:
u might want to explain to me further bout the rules of this forum because waht u did Thompso was against everything i believe in free speech in forums.
On other forums u would be banned from the forum for such an act of attacking my free speech.
If you want to exercise your right to freedom of speech, go to a public park or rent a billboard. If you want to post here, comply with the rules. Since you've already had a warning (at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 28#1120228 ), further noncomplying posts from you will be deleted on sight.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”