"Arnulf Neumaier" and the "Polish Historical Society", I presume. And the same fellow who piously believes in them professes to be a "skeptic".Erik wrote:But mass graves for 7,000 victims at Treblinka
The "Enterdungsaktion" started sometime in the spring of 1943. Until 31.12.1942, according to Höfle's report to Heim of 11 January 1943, no less than 713,555 Jews had been transported to Treblinka from the General Government alone.Erik wrote: instead of 200,000 (those buried there before the Enterdungsaktion)
If youErik wrote:would challenge the “policy result” of 700,000 murdered there.
i) ignore the evidence that most of the victims were eventually burned on railway grids, the bones that survived the process then being ground and the result of burning and grinding thrown back into the burial pits, interspersed and then (though the posterior activities of Treblinka gold diggers) wildly mixed with much larger amounts of earth and sand;
ii) can demonstrate that the burial ground of Treblinka examined by the Central Commission for the Investigation of German Crimes in Poland, more than 20,000 square meters in area and 7.5 meters deep, could not have accomodated the dead bodies of at least 700,000 people;
iii) can demonstrate that the human remains after burning of the corpses and grinding of the surviving bones would have occupied so large a part of the pits they were thrown back into that it should have been possible for the Polish investigators to separate them from the earth and sand they were mixed with and to accurately quantify them;
iv) can demonstrate all detailed and coincident eyewitness testimonials and perpetrators' depositions to be either flights of fantasy, bald-faced lies or the product of illegal coercion; and
iv) can plausibly account otherwise for the fate of those who are documented to have entered Treblinka but nowhere shown to have ever left the place,
you may argue as you do.
The day there is such an archive find, please let us know. Assuming any of us is still alive by then, that is.Erik wrote:An archive find, recording hundreds of thousands transportations from Treblinka to other camps would challenge it, too; unless it can be shown to be forged.
Source of quote:[...]Dr. Ganzenmüller responded to Himmler’s request, and in a letter to Karl Wolff on July 27, 1942, wrote:
In reply, Wolff wrote Ganzenmüller on August 13, 1942: “Hearty thanks, in the name of the Reichsführer SS, for your letter of July 28, 1942. With great joy I learned from your announcement that, for the past fourteen days, a train has gone daily to Treblinka with 5,000 ‘members of the chosen people’ (Angehörige des auserwählten Volkes).”[...]Since July 22, a train load of 5,000 Jews has departed daily from Warsaw via Malkinia to Treblinka, and in addition a train load of 5,000 Jews has left Przemysl twice a week for Belzec …
Gedob is in constant contact with the Security Police in Cracow. It has been agreed that the transports from Warsaw through Lublin to Sobibor be suspended for as long as the reconstruction works on that section make those transports impossible (approximately until October 1942). These trains have been agreed upon with the commander of the Security Police in the General Government, and SS-Brigadeführer Globocnik has been adviser.
Yitzhak Arad, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka. The Operation Reinhard Death Camps, page 51.
Any idea why Ganzenmüller, when on trial, didn't try to make believe that the Jews mentioned in the above correspondence had gone "somewhere else" after passing through Treblinka?
Source of quote: as above, pages 379/380.[...]Rachel Auerbach, who visited Treblinka on November 7, 1945, as part of a delegation of the Polish State Committee for the Investigation of Nazi War Crimes on Polish Soil, described what she saw:
Scenes of this kind took also place in the fields of Belzec and Sobibor. The search for treasures continued. The area was dug up again and again, and each section of the land was checked thoroughly by local people and people from afar who tried their luck. These acts ceased only when the Polish government decided to turn the camp areas into national memorial sites.[...]Masses of all kinds of pilferers and robbers with spades and shovels in their hands were there digging and searching and raking and straining in the sand. They removed decaying limbs from the dust [and] bones and garbage that were thrown there. Would they not come upon even one hard coin or at least one gold tooth? They even dragged shells and blind bombs there, those hyenas and jackals in the disguise of man. They placed several together, set them off, and giant pits were dug in the desecrated ground saturated by the blood and the ashes of burned Jews ...
From the report by the Central Commission for Investigation of German Crimes in Poland. Warsaw, 1946[...]There are also other traces. For example, in the north-eastern part, over a surface covering about 2 ha. (5 acres),
there are large quantities of ashes mixed with sand, among which are numerous human bones, often with the remains of decomposing tissues.
As a result of an examination made by an expert it was found that ashes were the remains of burnt human bones. The examination of numerous human skulls found in the camp has shown that they bear no traces of external injuries. Within a radius of several hundred yards from the camp site an unpleasant smell of burnt ash and decay is noticeable, growing stronger as one approaches.[...]
The investigations by the Central Commission as referred to in an article by "Revionists" Mark Weber and Andrew Allen.In the area where the gas chambers were supposed to have been located, the commission's team of 30 excavation workers reportedly found human remains, partially in the process of decay, and an unspecified amount of ash. Untouched sandy soil was reached at 7.5 meters, at which point the digging was halted. An accompanying photograph of an excavated pit reveals some large bones. (note 63)
Poland's Central Commission for Investigation of German Crimes reported that large quantities of ashes mixed with sand, among which are numerous human bones, often with the remains of decomposing tissues, were found in the five acre (two hectare) burial area during an examination of the site shortly after the end of the war. (note 64)
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/ftp ... linka.9605