Question with a photo

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Roberto

Re: YOU KEEP ME HANGIN' ON

Post by Roberto » 19 Apr 2002, 19:10

Scott Smith wrote:Roberto,

Don't leave me hanging here! I'm waiting for you to post another body-stinkpile photograph so that I can post some more degenerate Holo-ART.
:wink:
Tough luck, buddy. I'm not a degenerate like the Reverend, and such photographs interest me only as one of the various sources of evidence to the killings that True Believers try to deny because they don't fit into their ideological bubble.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 19 Apr 2002, 19:28

medorjurgen wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:Roberto,

Don't leave me hanging here! I'm waiting for you to post another body-stinkpile photograph so that I can post some more degenerate Holo-ART.
:wink:
Tough luck, buddy. I'm not a degenerate like the Reverend, and such photographs interest me only as one of the various sources of evidence to the killings that True Believers try to deny because they don't fit into their ideological bubble.
Oh come now! You're holding out on me. I know you WANT some more Holo-ART, particularly of the most prurient nature possible--err, I mean of the most *evidentiary* nature possible.

Does the *evidence* go back into a sealed brown paper envelope when you are done?

Just teasing...
:mrgreen:

Gaschambers soaring skyward through the chimneys to heaven...

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 19 Apr 2002, 19:33

Just teasing...
:mrgreen:
Lack of arguments, infantile tendencies never overcome, premature senility, or a combination of all three?

You never know which it is with these “Revisionist” True Believers.

How about cutting out the crap and making the preparations for celebrating Führer's Birthday tomorrow?

Scott Smith

APRIL 20TH

Post by Scott Smith » 19 Apr 2002, 19:53

I'll probably go to a movie with one of my girlfriends. Any suggestions?

What are you going to do for the Führer's birthday?
:)

Roberto

Re: APRIL 20TH

Post by Roberto » 19 Apr 2002, 20:17

What are you going to do for the Führer's birthday?
Nothing. Watching some wild animals with my kids is far more interesting.
I'll probably go to a movie with one of my girlfriends. Any suggestions?
How about Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator?

Scott Smith

Re: APRIL 20TH

Post by Scott Smith » 19 Apr 2002, 22:48

Roberto wrote:
Scott wrote:What are you going to do for the Führer's birthday?
Nothing. Watching some wild animals with my kids is far more interesting.
Well that seems like a fine way to spend the Führer's birthday. I hope you have a good time.
Roberto wrote:
Scott wrote:I'll probably go to a movie with one of my girlfriends. Any suggestions?
How about Charlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator?
Not a bad choice, indeed.
:)

Victor´s Justice?

Post by Victor´s Justice? » 02 May 2002, 01:25

Gwynn Compton wrote:medorjurgen,

I suggest you refrain from critisising other members with the language you displayed in your previous post. I hear it doesn't go down terribly well with Marcus, and I don't approve of it either. There is certainly no need for such profanity in a forum such as this.

If you have a valid point to make, then I suggest you make it in a constructive and non offensive way. Needless swearing and unbacked critisism will get you nowhere, regardless of what ever it is you are disagreeing with.

Gwynn
It´s a pity, Gwynn, because medorjurgen is by far one of the less polite persons on this forum...therefore, anyone trying to disagree or discuss an historical issue is automatically called "Believer", "Reverend" or some nonsense like that. By his conclusions, he expresses to everyone his prejudice and hatred toward any individual away from his "side".

His arrogancy really puts us down in humiliation, because he is such an enlightened person, almost a genius, with always reliable sources (just like Israel´s racist statements for Palestinians), as we all dance in the mud with forgeries, lack of historical culture or bad understanding of languages...grow up and grow humble, man...not everyone is required to agree with your babblings...keep up the level of conversation on this forum, and please don´t label others as you love to do here.

MadJim

Bad Scott!!!

Post by MadJim » 02 May 2002, 02:02

When will you people understand!!
Thou shall not question ANY aspect of the holocaust!

Thou shall not make ANY comparisons to any other historical event!

Thou shall not make ANY statements comparing the Soviet Union's policys to Nazi Germany!

Thou shall not make ANY statements that may question "special victim" status - no matter how many Khmers, Ukrainians, Tibetans can be shown to have been killed.

If you do, you are clearly an anti-semite and will be declared so by those who are enlightened.

In addition Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth fairy will no longer visit your home! :aliengray

By the way the picture appears on the cover of the "Einsatzgruppen Reports"

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 02 May 2002, 17:37

It’s a pity, Gwynn, because medorjurgen is by far one of the less polite persons on this forum...therefore, anyone trying to disagree or discuss an historical issue is automatically called "Believer", "Reverend" or some nonsense like that. By his conclusions, he expresses to everyone his prejudice and hatred toward any individual away from his "side".
Why, buddy, we have only met once and already you think you know me well enough to shoot the beaten “anyone trying to disagree or discuss an historical issue is …” – slogan at me? I’ll let you in on a little secret, my friend: I very much like to discuss historical issues, and I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me. Disagreement means there is a point of view that differs from mine but that I respect. Which of course requires that point of view to be minimally reasonable and sustainable. Which in turn cannot be said of the propaganda herrings you and your kind keep trying to sell. Got the picture, Mr. “Revisionist”?
His arrogancy really puts us down in humiliation, because he is such an enlightened person, almost a genius,
I’m not a genius, nor do I need to be one to recognize the obvious fallacies of “Revisionist” argumentation and their transparent lies. It’s not that I’m particularly good, my friend. It’s just that you are too bad.
with always reliable sources
I strive to provide the best sources I can find. Anything wrong with that?
(just like Israel´s racist statements for Palestinians)
Which was that one, and in what context was it referred to?
, as we all dance in the mud with forgeries, lack of historical culture or bad understanding of languages
What forgeries are you talking about, my friend? Any document that you can demonstrate to be one? As to languages: do you speak German?
...grow up and grow humble, man...
That’s what I’m telling you and your fellow “Revisionists”, buddy. I am mature enough and see no reason to be humble in regard to people attempting to falsify history.
not everyone is required to agree with your babblings...
Talk about babblings, is that all you can offer or do you also have arguments?
keep up the level of conversation on this forum,
You first, my friend.
and please don´t label others as you love to do here.
Never without a good reason, I dare say. But I’m open to a demonstration that you can do more than just parrot “Revisionist” articles of faith.

Keep the Faith fellow revisionists. The Nazis and the SS were the good guys--but the anti-Nazis and the anti-revisionists dare not admit it for fear of losing their fabulous, ill gotten gains from the war.”
“Hoaxbuster” Friedrich Paul Berg on the Codoh discussion forum.
http://www.codoh.org/dcforum/DCForumID9/143.html#10

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 02 May 2002, 17:40

When will you people understand!!
Thou shall not question ANY aspect of the holocaust!
By all means you should, like you should any other historical event. Only make the questions reasonable ones, substantiated and supported by evidence.
Thou shall not make ANY comparisons to any other historical event!
Nothing wrong with comparisons, as long as they don’t serve some “come on, it wasn’t all that bad” – stance.
Thou shall not make ANY statements comparing the Soviet Union's policys to Nazi Germany!
As above.
Thou shall not make ANY statements that may question "special victim" status - no matter how many Khmers, Ukrainians, Tibetans can be shown to have been killed.
What “special victim” status? No victim of state violence is more or less important than any other. In this particular case, no victim of Nazi violence is any less significant than the Jews, who in fact are greatly outnumbered by non-Jewish victims of Nazi genocide and mass murder – even if some “exclusivist” Jewish scholars would like to gloss over this fact.
If you do, you are clearly an anti-semite and will be declared so by those who are enlightened.
Well, that makes me an anti-Semite. Thanks for telling me.
By the way the picture appears on the cover of the "Einsatzgruppen Reports"
The only thing wrong with this is that the photograph may actually refer not to an Einsatzgruppen mass killing of Jews but to an execution of civilians within the scope of anti-partisan actions by SS or Wehrmacht forces. Makes no difference to me, given that both qualify as murder.

MadJim

medorjurgen

Post by MadJim » 02 May 2002, 18:32

The last post was meant to be tongue in cheek. I had this conversation with the poster Yan on another thread who proposes that the death of the Jews at the hands of the Nazis are more important then the deaths of others - because they were killed for religous/racial reasons.

John Dunne wrote that the death of any other man diminished him as he was a part of mankind. Some on this board beleive the death of some diminished us more than the death of another! I therefore belive that the death of a Jew at Babi yar is no more important or significant the death of a Chinese in Nanking or a Bahai in Iran.

But this is not PC.

Roberto

Re: medorjurgen

Post by Roberto » 02 May 2002, 18:56

MadJim wrote:The last post was meant to be tongue in cheek. I had this conversation with the poster Yan on another thread who proposes that the death of the Jews at the hands of the Nazis are more important then the deaths of others - because they were killed for religous/racial reasons.

John Dunne wrote that the death of any other man diminished him as he was a part of mankind. Some on this board beleive the death of some diminished us more than the death of another! I therefore belive that the death of a Jew at Babi yar is no more important or significant the death of a Chinese in Nanking or a Bahai in Iran.

But this is not PC.
Who cares about PC? Certainly not me.

Here's an article that, despite some inaccuracies and exaggerations in terms of figures, makes an interesting point:

Assaults on Truth and Memory: Holocaust Denial in Context

by Ward Churchill

http://www.lbbs.org/Zmag/articles/cot96church.htm

Victor´s Justice?

Post by Victor´s Justice? » 02 May 2002, 23:30

medorjurgen wrote:
Why, buddy, we have only met once and already you think you know me well enough to shoot the beaten “anyone trying to disagree or discuss an historical issue is …” – slogan at me? I’ll let you in on a little secret, my friend: I very much like to discuss historical issues, and I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me. Disagreement means there is a point of view that differs from mine but that I respect. Which of course requires that point of view to be minimally reasonable and sustainable. Which in turn cannot be said of the propaganda herrings you and your kind keep trying to sell. Got the picture, Mr. “Revisionist”?
Your statement just corroborates my (and other participants´) thoughts about your unpolite presence here in this forum; you decide what´s reasonable or sustainable; anything that doesn´t fit in your universe is just plain rubbish..."propaganda herrings" and "Mr. Revisionist" all justify your childish behaviour on other participants...you call me a Revisionist, without knowing if I am one, or if I like to be called as one...therefore, you insult me.
I’m not a genius, nor do I need to be one to recognize the obvious fallacies of “Revisionist” argumentation and their transparent lies. It’s not that I’m particularly good, my friend. It’s just that you are too bad.

Yes, another offensive comment, as usual...you are good, we are bad...
I strive to provide the best sources I can find. Anything wrong with that?

Yes, there is, almost every source that you show us comes from widely known sites that really strive, like you do, not to let anyone disagree about any sensitive matter...nizkor, simonwiesenthal, holocaust.org, us-israel (sic) etc...who is being biased here? why do your sources are the best always?
Which was that one, and in what context was it referred to?

You weren´t able to understand such statement...anyway, I will try to clarify your mind...a good part of your expressions just deals with phony accusations toward other participants, legitimating your actions just as Israel does to Palestinian people...Israel is almost an official State of Racism today, but will hardly be punished for that; got the analogy?
What forgeries are you talking about, my friend? Any document that you can demonstrate to be one? As to languages: do you speak German?
Another simple statement you couldn´t understand as well...I was talking about your attitude related to other participants, who don´t necessarily speak German or other languages, whose documents presented are always forgeries (you always say that)...understand the irony now? Or is it still difficult? And by the way, I can´t speak German yet...do ya wanna laugh and throw me stones now, humble boy?
That’s what I’m telling you and your fellow “Revisionists”, buddy. I am mature enough and see no reason to be humble in regard to people attempting to falsify history.

No lengthy comments needed on such assertion...I am sure no one here is trying to falsify history, but rather discuss it in a constructive, critic manner; but disagreement to you means sin...you are simply not humble to admit any mistakes, but at least you have that very clear in your mind; surely Ariel Sharon is having the creeps, almost losing the first place in the championship of pride...
Talk about babblings, is that all you can offer or do you also have arguments?

Almost everyone here shows arguments, it´s only your proud mind which cannot see them...
You first, my friend.

Yes, I did that first, for sure...try harder next time...oops, did I hear "Mr. Revisionist", "Mr. Believer" or "Mr. Reverend" from my mouth?? Not really...
Never without a good reason, I dare say. But I’m open to a demonstration that you can do more than just parrot “Revisionist” articles of faith.

At least you agree with me that you DO a lot of labelling...sad reality.
Keep the Faith fellow revisionists. The Nazis and the SS were the good guys--but the anti-Nazis and the anti-revisionists dare not admit it for fear of losing their fabulous, ill gotten gains from the war.”
“Hoaxbuster” Friedrich Paul Berg on the Codoh discussion forum.
http://www.codoh.org/dcforum/DCForumID9/143.html#10
I didn´t write that, so this quote from Berg is obviously not mine...use it as you wish...I wouldn´t write such thing.

Once again, sir, try to raise the level of these conversations...as you are so mature and enlightened, you easily can do that...and if you feel so upset by our postings, just leave this site and go talk to your radical fellas who agree in everything to you...at least we can DISCUSS in here, and not call others names...GROW UP, GROW HUMBLE, AND STOP PREJUDICE, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT HERE.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 03 May 2002, 00:30

I didn´t write that, so this quote from Berg is obviously not mine...use it as you wish...I wouldn´t write such thing.
Come on man, don’t tell me you don’t fervently admire the “Hoaxbuster”. This link leads you to some more of his flowery statements:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/b/ ... .friedrich

The one on the Codoh forum is still my favorite, however.
Once again, sir, try to raise the level of these conversations...as you are so mature and enlightened, you easily can do that...and if you feel so upset by our postings, just leave this site and go talk to your radical fellas who agree in everything to you
Radical fellas don’t agree with me. That’s why they are fun to spar with.
...at least we can DISCUSS in here, and not call others names...
Have I called you names, sunshine? And what have you offered me by way of discussion so far?
GROW UP
Already accomplished. How about you?
, GROW HUMBLE,
Oh Lord, it’s hard to be humble, when they bullshit in every way …
AND STOP PREJUDICE
That’s what I’m trying to do, although it seems that the prejudices of your kind are so deeply rooted as to have me talking to a wall. But I can still point out your "Revisionist" half-truths (or shall I say "lies"?) to those you are trying to hoax, so it’s not a total waste of time.
, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT HERE.
Feel free to complain to the moderator. He has known me for quite a while now.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”