"The Old Man's" KZ Story

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
rugbyball

"The Old Man's" KZ Story

Post by rugbyball » 07 Mar 2012, 03:08

[This post was removed from the research sticky at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23396 and recaptioned by this moderator, since it was off-topic there - DT]
Debbie wrote:Fantastic website and the post with information on how to use it is certainly welcome. Thank you for the helpful information!

What strikes me the most, when looking at the trials by perpatrator's occupations is the relatively small number of Einsatzkommandos and Sonderkommandos that were brought to trial.

Debbie
Going into my question; Which faction would have been responsible for taking thousands by train up into the mountains: then finishing the trek by foot to the highest peaks and cliffs. Once there, the victims were pushed over the cliffs with clubs and dogs. That's what the old man tells me. He has expressed admiration for the Einsatzgruppen but will laugh and scoff at Allied intelligence(CIA)

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Re: "The Old Man's" KZ Story

Post by David Thompson » 07 Mar 2012, 17:45

A no-content post from waldzee was removed by the moderator - DT.

rugbyball -- "The old man" you refer to in your post is talking about something. What is it? Is there a date or place or some other identifying information connected with this vague tale?

wm

Post by wm » 07 Mar 2012, 21:42

The Nazis would not have bother with such an elaborate scheme to murder people.
I think this old man's story is most likely the badly corrupted in the re-telling story of the Mauthausen quarry and the prisoners who were forced to jump off the top of the quarry.

waldzee
Banned

Post by waldzee » 07 Mar 2012, 22:14

wm wrote:The Nazis would not have bother with such an elaborate scheme to murder people.
I think this old man's story is most likely the badly corrupted in the re-telling story of the Mauthausen quarry and the prisoners who were forced to jump off the top of the quarry.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thanks- close to my expl.- until I re-read the last sentence & opted for 'edit'. :oops:
OP- where are you planning to go with this?
Those camps were very real. My father interviewed these guards to separate the worst from the 'salvage'- & transfered to the American forces for service in the Japanese invasion in June 1945- because he would rather face combat.
So some small fish got away & now cackles in his dotage. Let it GO.

thanks for the original delete, David, pls keep an eye on where this heads.
RE:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Debbie wrote:
Fantastic website and the post with information on how to use it is certainly welcome. Thank you for the helpful information!

What strikes me the most, when looking at the trials by perpatrator's occupations is the relatively small number of Einsatzkommandos and Sonderkommandos that were brought to trial.

Debbie

Why?? There were hundreds & thousands of camp staff, & a small number of Fluently German speaking Military Police .
How many eighteen hour days would you put in, looking through the unspeakable?
They didn't REFRIGERATE those corpese in a mogue, darling...
Last edited by waldzee on 07 Mar 2012, 22:57, edited 3 times in total.

rugbyball

Post by rugbyball » 07 Mar 2012, 22:30

wm wrote:The Nazis would not have bother with such an elaborate scheme to murder people.
Let me ask you this , if I may. He changed his name before he came to America around November, 1951. Would there be any records of such ? If he was into document forgery work, could he make up his own identity and cover his tracks ?
Thanks,
Timothy

waldzee
Banned

Post by waldzee » 07 Mar 2012, 22:46

rugbyball wrote:
Let me ask you this , if I may. He changed his name before he came to America around November, 1951. Would there be any records of such ? If he was into document forgery work, could he make up his own identity and cover his tracks ?
Thanks,
Timothy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Timothy- just write dwon his stories & then go to you local FBI/
Many people in their 90's are senile - & color their pasts.

waldzee
Banned

Post by waldzee » 07 Mar 2012, 23:02

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
good point.
The Camps were highly efficient butcheries,& Cooks tours for inmates were 'optional.'

waldzee
Banned

Post by waldzee » 07 Mar 2012, 23:12

rugbyball wrote:
Thanks,
Timothy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Read Kurt Vonnegut's "Mother Night"

rugbyball

Post by rugbyball » 08 Mar 2012, 00:14

waldzee wrote:
rugbyball wrote:
Thanks,
Timothy
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Timothy- just write dwon his stories & then go to you local FBI/
Many people in their 90's are senile - & color their pasts.
Yes sir , I did just that. FBI faxed conversation to OSI. Miz White said were looking at 250-300 others also. If I heard any thing more about it, that would probably be through the media.

little grey rabbit

Post by little grey rabbit » 08 Mar 2012, 04:25

The OSI doesn't exist any more. The role, to the extent it is still active, is carried out by the Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section of the DoJ

rugbyball

Post by rugbyball » 10 Mar 2012, 02:32

little grey rabbit wrote:The OSI doesn't exist any more. The role, to the extent it is still active, is carried out by the Human Rights and Special Prosecutions Section of the DoJ
In the movie " Inglorious Bastards " was there any truth to the story ? Did nazis cut deals with the allies ?
Has there ever been a photo seen of Ivan The Terrible ?

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 10 Mar 2012, 03:40

rugbyball -- You wrote:
In the movie " Inglorious Bastards " was there any truth to the story ? Did nazis cut deals with the allies ?
Has there ever been a photo seen of Ivan The Terrible ?
You are the one who picked the topic of this thread, and we have a one thread - one subject rule at AHF. You started the thread by relating an unnamed old man's tale of a so far nameless concentration camp somewhere in the mountains, somewhere long ago and far away. At http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 4#p1681054, I asked you some questions in the hope of getting answers to clarify your point for our readers. You didn't answer them.

Instead, you responded by asking three questions, none of which have nothing to do with this topic. Our readers are educated people, who aren't interested in digressions which wander off aimlessly into the bushes. Please review the forum and section rules, which are posted for all to see at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53962, before you post again.
The research sections of the forum are meant for persons who are fairly well-informed on the topics being discussed, and our discussions are not directed at the lowest common denominator of readership. Rural customs of discourse, such as feigned ignorance, pettifogging, playing at peek-a-boo, or "stonewalling" denials of facts well-known to most informed persons, are strongly disfavored here.

The object of the research sections of the forum is to exchange information, not to engage in dim wrangling as a form of diversion. Our readers are intelligent people, who have already taken the time to inform themselves on the topic under discussion and don't have a lot of time to waste playing games. Shrill and highly polemical posts are also strongly disfavored.
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53962

rugbyball

Post by rugbyball » 09 May 2012, 08:18

I guess there was some truth to that Old Man's KZ Story. While watching a camp documentary they interviewed a prisoner at Mauthauzen camp; killing methods did include dogs and 100 foot cliffs. That was Nazi Concentration camps: US Army: archive.org/details/nazi_concentration_camps_mp4
Best Regards

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”