Polish atrocities against the German minority in Poland

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
iwh

Re: Polish atrocities against the German minority in Poland

Post by iwh » 03 Feb 2013, 16:36

maoca wrote:I would trust informations from someone neutral.
...any suggestions?

:?

maoca

Post by maoca » 03 Feb 2013, 16:39

iwh wrote:
...any suggestions?

Like non Nazi Germans for example

maoca

Post by maoca » 03 Feb 2013, 16:40

maoca wrote:
iwh wrote:
...any suggestions?

Like non Nazi Germans for example
I mean some proof which is left behind someone prom that time

Harro

Post by Harro » 03 Feb 2013, 16:41

To be more exact: the report is filed in the Bundesarchiv in Koblenz (file: "Dokumentation der Verschleppungsmärsche und polnische Kriegsverbrechen im September 1939", No. 12, BA, Ost. Dok. 7) and was the result of interrogating 593 survivors. The report states that 3841 ethnic Germans had been killed by local Polish civilians and retreating Polish soldiers during the "Bromberger Blutsonntag". The official report of the German diplomatic service (Auswärtigen Amt) states that in whole Poland (not only Bromberg) 5437 ethnic Germans were killed. On February 7, 1940, the Reichsministerium ordered that in the media and publications only the 58,000 was to be used and that Jewish Bolshewists had to be named as the murderers instead of Polish soldiers and civilians.

Source: Benz - "Legenden, Lügen, Vorurteile", page 47

maoca

Post by maoca » 03 Feb 2013, 16:42

Harro wrote:To be more exact: the report is filed in the Bundesarchiv in Koblenz (file: "Dokumentation der Verschleppungsmärsche und polnische Kriegsverbrechen im September 1939", No. 12, BA, Ost. Dok. 7) and was the result of interrogating 593 survivors. The report states that 3841 ethnic Germans had been killed by local Polish civilians and retreating Polish soldiers during the "Bromberger Blutsonntag". The official report of the German diplomatic service (Auswärtigen Amt) states that in whole Poland (not only Bromberg) 5437 ethnic Germans were killed. On February 7, 1940, the Reichsministerium ordered that in the media and publications only the 58,000 was to be used and that Jewish Bolshewists had to be named as the murderers instead of Polish soldiers and civilians.

Source: Benz - "Legenden, Lügen, Vorurteile", page 47
thanks

iwh

Post by iwh » 03 Feb 2013, 16:45

Looks like Mr Harro seems to have produced the information you were seeking.

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius » 03 Feb 2013, 17:36

On this "apolitical forum" they deny the crimes done by americans and their slaves but is forbidden to deny any crime done by the Axis. I am sure Mr. Harro will say that the marocchinate never happened and are invention of crazy italian fascists for propaganda reason.

maoca

Post by maoca » 03 Feb 2013, 18:11

Retiarius wrote:On this "apolitical forum" they deny the crimes done by americans and their slaves but is forbidden to deny any crime done by the Axis. I am sure Mr. Harro will say that the marocchinate never happened and are invention of crazy italian fascists for propaganda reason.
Right, that's what I'm talking about.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 03 Feb 2013, 18:37

Please stay on topic. The topic of this thread is "Polish atrocities against the German minority in Poland before and in first days of WW2" and not Polish-German relations in general or Allied war crimes.

For a selection of links to discussions on Allied war crimes, see http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53295
For the Marocchinate discussion we have for example http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=137296 and http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... a&start=45

/Marcus

Harro

Post by Harro » 03 Feb 2013, 18:52

Retiarius wrote:On this "apolitical forum" they deny the crimes done by americans and their slaves but is forbidden to deny any crime done by the Axis. I am sure Mr. Harro will say that the marocchinate never happened and are invention of crazy italian fascists for propaganda reason.
Did you find the names of that senator and his son yet? Otherwise do not come out of the woodwork after a month just to put words or opinions in my mouth. I don't know anything about the marocchinate and have never expressed any opinion about it.
maoca wrote:Right, that's what I'm talking about.
What is what you're talking about? If you do not appriciate my help or want to question every source that is presented to you then just say so and I won't bother you again.
Last edited by Harro on 03 Feb 2013, 19:02, edited 4 times in total.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 03 Feb 2013, 18:55

The reference to the senator is part of the Malmedy discussion at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 0#p1754490

/Marcus

maoca

Post by maoca » 03 Feb 2013, 19:19

Harro wrote:
maoca wrote:Right, that's what I'm talking about.
What is what you're talking about? If you do not appriciate my help or want to question every source that is presented to you then just say so and I won't bother you again.
No.I just agreed that a lot of people dosen't want to hear about war crimes committed by Allies.I appricate your help very much, I have allredy said "thanks".

Harro

Post by Harro » 03 Feb 2013, 20:38

But that's not what he said or what you agreed to. He said that members of the AHF forum deny warcrimes of "the Americans and their slaves" and forbid the denial of any Axis warcrime, and then he put words in my mouth about a case in Italy which was supposedly a warcrime but about which I have no knowledge and never ever expressed an opinion about. That's what you claimed to be talking about as well.

But nevermind, this topic is going nowhere.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 03 Feb 2013, 21:59

Retiarius -- You wrote:
On this "apolitical forum" they deny the crimes done by americans and their slaves but is forbidden to deny any crime done by the Axis.
Please save your bigoted ignorance for your friends and acquaintances. We have a large number of threads discussing allied war crimes, which have been posted for the past eight years for all to see at:

Allied war crimes FAQs
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53295

It may come as a surprise to you ("americans and their slaves") that slavery has been forbidden in the United States since 1864. Since our discussions in the research sections of the forum are not aimed at the lowest common denominator of readers, please try to catch up. You should know where the rules can be found, since I've already had to warn you about them:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 9#p1754719 (Retiarius warning)

Wolfgang ski

Post by Wolfgang ski » 03 Feb 2013, 23:43

There is plenty of information on what you want to know. Many books discuss German propaganda and the made up reasons they invaded Poland. I recommend 'The Bloodlands.' It covers all aspects of Poland and Eastern Europe under Nazi rule. Are you aware Germany staged fake Polish border raids as a reason to invade Poland? It is indisputable. Just research the War and you will find all you want.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”