Belzec

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Re: Charlie

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 04:53

>>Your claim about what 60 minutes said is worthless, and irrelevant.


>So I have to chose between Bob Wallace and Charles Bunch.

First of all, you don't speak for Bob Wallace.

Secondly, if you a brain in your head you could look up the word.

What you choose to believe is of interest to no one, except to note that it is nonsense, emanating from your prejudices.

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 04:53

That should be Mike, not Bob.

A cruse though the web showed me why you're so touchy. This comes from the Canadian Jewish Congress:


"Antisemitism is indeed a phenomenon -- the oldest and most enduring form of hatred. It has seen Jews, over two millennia, subjected to the teachings of contempt, hate propaganda, forced conversion, discrimination, oppression, persecution, expulsion, massacre, pogrom and genocide."

Really now. "The oldest form of hatred". How self-centered can you get? :evil:

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 05:17

>That should be Mike, not Bob.

> cruse though the web showed me why you're so touchy. This comes from the Canadian Jewish Congress:


>Antisemitism is indeed a phenomenon -- the oldest and most enduring form of hatred. It has seen Jews, over two millennia, subjected to the teachings of contempt, hate propaganda, forced conversion, discrimination, oppression, persecution, expulsion, massacre, pogrom and genocide."

>Really now.The oldest form of hatred".

Yes. Are you ignorant of that fact?

>How self-centered can you get?

There's nothing self centered about pointing out well known facts, unless you have a problem with Jews.

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 05:37

As long as you go on record believing that antisemitism is the oldest form of hatred, my target audience (those that have read more that 3 books on any subject in their entire lives) can see my point. You're a fanatic.

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Dan and Books

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 06:46

>As long as you go on record believing that antisemitism is the oldest form of hatred, my target audience (those that have read more that 3 books on any subject in their entire lives) can see my point. You're a fanatic.

Anyone who has read more than three books probably sounds like an educated person to you.

But you're unable to offer an older hatred, I note.

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 15:15

Nomads and farmers.

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 15:44

Dan wrote:Nomads and farmers.


LOL!

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 16:16

28 Now Jacob sent Judah ahead of him to Joseph to get directions to Goshen. When they arrived in the region of Goshen, 29 Joseph had his chariot made ready and went to Goshen to meet his father Israel. As soon as Joseph appeared before him, he threw his arms around his father [8] and wept for a long time.
30 Israel said to Joseph, "Now I am ready to die, since I have seen for myself that you are still alive."
31 Then Joseph said to his brothers and to his father's household, "I will go up and speak to Pharaoh and will say to him, 'My brothers and my father's household, who were living in the land of Canaan, have come to me. 32 The men are shepherds; they tend livestock, and they have brought along their flocks and herds and everything they own.' 33 When Pharaoh calls you in and asks, 'What is your occupation?' 34 you should answer, 'Your servants have tended livestock from our boyhood on, just as our fathers did.' Then you will be allowed to settle in the region of Goshen, for all shepherds are detestable to the Egyptians."

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 16:39

Dan wrote:28 Now Jacob sent Judah ahead of him to Joseph to get directions to Goshen. When they arrived in the region of Goshen, 29 Joseph had his chariot made ready and went to Goshen to meet his father Israel. As soon as Joseph appeared before him, he threw his arms around his father [8] and wept for a long time.
30 Israel said to Joseph, "Now I am ready to die, since I have seen for myself that you are still alive."
31 Then Joseph said to his brothers and to his father's household, "I will go up and speak to Pharaoh and will say to him, 'My brothers and my father's household, who were living in the land of Canaan, have come to me. 32 The men are shepherds; they tend livestock, and they have brought along their flocks and herds and everything they own.' 33 When Pharaoh calls you in and asks, 'What is your occupation?' 34 you should answer, 'Your servants have tended livestock from our boyhood on, just as our fathers did.' Then you will be allowed to settle in the region of Goshen, for all shepherds are detestable to the Egyptians."


Ah, a Biblical literalist!

You're not seriously comparing a localized antipathy towards shepherds with a hatred of an entire people are you. Next you'll be citing Cain and Abel!

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 16:53

I guess we'll both have to be deniers, each with his own set of mythologies.

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 17:04

Dan wrote:I guess we'll both have to be deniers, each with his own set of mythologies.


The history of antisemitism is not a mythology, and squabbles between groups with contending lifestyles is hardly a comparable hatred to an age old and widespread phenomenon. Of course someone who has problems with Jews might be tempted to make such a comparison.

I suppose it should not be surprising that someone who denies the Holocaust gets his history from the Bible.

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 18:22

I suppose it should not be surprising that someone who denies the Holocaust gets his history from the Bible.


There are over 90 million American Evangelicals who I would love to see read that.

Charles Bunch
Member
Posts: 846
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 20:03
Location: USA

Post by Charles Bunch » 23 Mar 2002 19:52

Dan wrote:
I suppose it should not be surprising that someone who denies the Holocaust gets his history from the Bible.


There are over 90 million American Evangelicals who I would love to see read that.


Why, do you actually think all 90 million believe the Old Testament is conclusive history?

Funny that a denier who disputes the massively proven history of the Holocaust, based on a variety of types of evidence of very recent vintage, would accept thousands of year old mythology as literally true!

Dan
Financial supporter
Posts: 8429
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 14:06
Location: California

Post by Dan » 23 Mar 2002 19:58

I was right about the Swiss dormant accounts, within a few years I'll be right about Tesch and Weinbacher, and eventually I'll be proven right about the Bible, but you wont live to see it, the proof will come right afterwards.

Final reply.

User avatar
Marcus
Member
Posts: 33954
Joined: 08 Mar 2002 22:35
Location: Europe

Post by Marcus » 23 Mar 2002 20:04

This has gone way off topic.

/Marcus

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”