Origins of the Holocaust in Lithuania

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
historygeek2021

Re: Origins of the Holocaust in Lithuania

Post by historygeek2021 » 07 May 2022, 00:41

Totenkomf wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:34
if one Nazi kills a Jew Millions Card-carrying members of the Nazi party aren't complicit in the Holocaust, that simple, don't make generalisations. :roll: :roll: 2x
Yes, they are complicit in the Holocaust. I will gladly make "generalizations" about Nazis every day: they are anti-Semitic mass-murderers. Your apologia for them is disgusting and you and wm should be promptly banned from this website for spreading Nazi apologia.

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 May 2022, 00:51

historygeek2021 wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:41
Totenkomf wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:34
if one Nazi kills a Jew Millions Card-carrying members of the Nazi party aren't complicit in the Holocaust, that simple, don't make generalisations. :roll: :roll: 2x
Yes, they are complicit in the Holocaust. I will gladly make "generalizations" about Nazis every day: they are anti-Semitic mass-murderers. Your apologia for them is disgusting and you and wm should be promptly banned from this website for spreading Nazi apologia.
What Nazi apologia?.. 8O : maybe you shall be the one who will get banned... 8-)

I haven't been spreading any nazi propaganda, I ain't just buying whatever you think and say. Because you consider a large group of people as "Anti-Semitic mass-murderers".

Hell I even held those Nazis whos served at Auschwitz complicit in the murder of The Jews killed there, would "Nazi Supporter" do that?. A mass-murderer is person who takes active part in the mass-murder, not for an example a 80 Year old German Couple back in Berlin who joined the NSDAP.
"Befehl ist Befehl"

historygeek2021

Post by historygeek2021 » 07 May 2022, 01:11

Totenkomf wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:51

What Nazi apologia?
We'll have to look real close to find it:
Totenkomf wrote:
A mass-murderer is person who takes active part in the mass-murder, not for an example a 80 Year old German Couple back in Berlin who joined the NSDAP.

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 May 2022, 01:20

historygeek2021 wrote:
07 May 2022, 01:11
Totenkomf wrote:

What Nazi apologia?
We'll have to look real close to find it:
Totenkomf wrote:
A mass-murderer is person who takes active part in the mass-murder, not for an example a 80 Year old German Couple back in Berlin who joined the NSDAP.
Nein,Nein my dear friend, that is not Nazi apologia: just a fact; a Nazi who is complicent in the holocaust is for an example a SS Soldier who drops the Zyklon-B inside of the Gas Chambers at Auschwitz-Birkenau in order that those innocent people are murdered. Is that clear? No Nazi "Apologia" there in my answer.
"Befehl ist Befehl"

Andrius Kulikauskas

Post by Andrius Kulikauskas » 07 May 2022, 11:20

I agree with HistoryGeek2021. The Nazi party was based on the premise of dividing humanity into peoples who are purportedly more or less human. Such a party, even if it does nothing wrong, is morally reprehensible, a destroyer of humanity. But this party abused Jews and other minorities in many inhumane ways even before the war. Furthermore, this party sanctioned unjustifiable wars on other countries. Every party member as such contributed to these crimes which include the initial stages of the Holocaust. Every person who sided with the Nazis and wanted them to win also acted reprehensibly.

Responsibility for the greatest crimes against humanity - the mass murders of the Holocaust - is above and beyond even that.

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 May 2022, 11:31

Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:
07 May 2022, 11:20
I agree with HistoryGeek2021. The Nazi party was based on the premise of dividing humanity into peoples who are purportedly more or less human. Such a party, even if it does nothing wrong, is morally reprehensible, a destroyer of humanity. But this party abused Jews and other minorities in many inhumane ways even before the war. Furthermore, this party sanctioned unjustifiable wars on other countries. Every party member as such contributed to these crimes which include the initial stages of the Holocaust. Every person who sided with the Nazis and wanted them to win also acted reprehensibly.

Responsibility for the greatest crimes against humanity - the mass murders of the Holocaust - is above and beyond even that.
Yeah I know about the racial ideology of the Nazi Party. But you still can't say that every who sided with the Nazis are responsible for the holocaust.

And every party member didn't contribute to the crimes of the holocaust. Like for an example a teacher who joined the party to advance his career or an lowly Blockleiter in Berlin, or even a german soldier fighting in combat.

By your logic everyone who saw jews being loaded to trains to be shipped to east to be killed was guilty for those crimes.

:roll:

"Befehl ist Befehl"

Andrius Kulikauskas

Post by Andrius Kulikauskas » 07 May 2022, 12:41

Totenkompf, please do reread what I wrote. I didn't say that "every who sided with the Nazis are responsible for the holocaust". I said that everyone who sided with the Nazi party was morally reprehensible. But to make it more clear:

A German soldier fighting in combat, as such, did not choose to be a Nazi party member, fought for Germany and did not fight for "the Nazis", and quite possibly did not choose to go to war.

A teacher who joined the party to advance his career or a lowly Blockleiter in Berlin or anybody else who joined the party or sympathized with the party is "morally reprehensible" for the reasons stated above, which has nothing to do with the genocide of Europe's Jews in 1941-1945, but simply the very nature of the Nazi party as stated in "Mein Kampf" and evident in all of its activities.

What I find objectionable in your "thinking", if I may call it that, is that you don't put an effort to make such moral distinctions yourself. You don't draw out the distinctions. You can't see the distinctions I draw. You just suggest that it's absurd to look at everybody the same. Please, be a good boy and draw your own moral distinctions. Some day you will grow up and be a man like me with a first and last name. I am sure you can do it. But the Nazis didn't believe that all people had such potential. But I do.

Totenkomf

Post by Totenkomf » 07 May 2022, 12:46

Andrius Kulikauskas wrote:
07 May 2022, 12:41
Totenkompf, please do reread what I wrote. I didn't say that "every who sided with the Nazis are responsible for the holocaust". I said that everyone who sided with the Nazi party was morally reprehensible. But to make it more clear:

A German soldier fighting in combat, as such, did not choose to be a Nazi party member, fought for Germany and did not fight for "the Nazis", and quite possibly did not choose to go to war.

A teacher who joined the party to advance his career or a lowly Blockleiter in Berlin or anybody else who joined the party or sympathized with the party is "morally reprehensible" for the reasons stated above, which has nothing to do with the genocide of Europe's Jews in 1941-1945, but simply the very nature of the Nazi party as stated in "Mein Kampf" and evident in all of its activities.

What I find objectionable in your "thinking", if I may call it that, is that you don't put an effort to make such moral distinctions yourself. You don't draw out the distinctions. You can't see the distinctions I draw. You just suggest that it's absurd to look at everybody the same. Please, be a good boy and draw your own moral distinctions. Some day you will grow up and be a man like me with a first and last name. I am sure you can do it. But the Nazis didn't believe that all people had such potential. But I do.
I read what you wrote, okay NSDAP Members were morally reprehensible.

A 'good boy' and 'an man' : okay gramps, :P :lol:

How did we fall apart so quickly I thought that we agreed on the same things?.. sad-(sarcasm). :cry:

Each person has their own moral distinctions.

Btw. What has all of this to do with the main topic?
"Befehl ist Befehl"

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 07 May 2022, 16:46

AHF disfavors opinion threads, and this thread has turned into one, so it's locked.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”