The French Connection

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
phillip burke

The French Connection

Post by phillip burke » 20 Apr 2017, 11:38

Hello all,while most people think this was a 70s thing ,fact is it was going from the 30s, can anyone give me some info on Paul Carbone and other members of the corscican mafia during WW2, i ve heard they worked for the gestapo but thats about it,

danyb

Re: The French Connection

Post by danyb » 20 Apr 2017, 15:31

hello !
a part of life concerning Carbone & Spirito , also connection with SIPO-SD Marseille (Ernst Dunker) in this french book:

"Ernst Dunker et la Gestapo de Marseille"
by Nicolas Balique and Vladimir Biaggi
Vendémiaire éditions

danyb

phillip burke

Post by phillip burke » 20 Apr 2017, 16:24

Thanks Danyb, will add that to my list of books, another in french,although at least my french reading is getting better. Its amazing how Francois Spirito got away with it ,when you realise all the others who worked for ''the Carlingue'' were executed, maybe he had long term ties to allied intelligence, thats how the ''french connection'' went on for so long and also how the intelligence agencys are still running the world narcotics industry,now the second biggest earner after arms,source, The Great Heroin Coup.When you get into the truth of the ''french connection '' its absolutly bonkers, the evidence from the bust was swapped with flour and they only noticed when weavels started appearing ,the major guy got away,and all those convicted got out after couple years on appeal.

phillip burke

Post by phillip burke » 20 Apr 2017, 17:12

How bonkers ,well just found out that Francois Spirito and another ''french connection'' gangster,along with many who went on to form the S.L.A and The Black Panthers,and United Slaves,went through L.S.D experiments in Atlanta prison as part of the MK#Ultra programme,from The Murder of Frank Olson.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”