Does somebody has an information about Annelie Franz?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
lady-morgana

Does somebody has an information about Annelie Franz?

Post by lady-morgana » 05 Dec 2017, 14:36

Good day.
Sorry about my english, I'm not native speaker.
Maybe somebody have an information about Annelise Franz? She is themain character in ''Passagerka'' by Zofia Posmysh (autor called her Anna-Liza, but it is mistake. And her age ~23 is mistake too).
All, that I found:
She was Aufseherin in Auschwitz-Birkenau in 1943 (for ~ 6 month), in ''Kanada''. She was near 30. It might be, that she is a sister of Hasse (Berta Martha Elisabeth Hasse (born Berger)) or may be it is another Hasse. She died in 1957, when she was 43.
Posmysh said, that she was waiting a court hearing, where Anneliese will be defendat, but there wasn't (why?).
May be somebody has an information about her?
And the next time: I'm really sorry about my English.

tsipoire

Re: Does somebody has an information about Annelie Franz?

Post by tsipoire » 27 Dec 2017, 14:41

Maybe more information you can found in the new book by Z. Posmysz.
Title: Królestwo za mgłą. Z autorką Pasażerki rozmawia Michał Wójcik.

unfortunately, i know only polish version.

lady-morgana

Re: Does somebody has an information about Annelie Franz?

Post by lady-morgana » 12 Jan 2018, 14:41

Thank you. I've read a part of this book (fortunately I can read Pilish, if I use dictionary. It is not as hard as German for me). It is interestin, but mostly it is about Zofia.

And may be somebody know, where to read "Auf den spuren von Anneliese Franz"? I need help, 'cos I can't speak German, and English is not really good. But if I had it I can ask my friend to translate.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”