Monument against War and Fascism in Vienna

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 06 Jan 2018, 20:51

Monument of four different architecture compositions, which honors military and civil victims of the Second World War, air-bombing, concentration camps and Holocaust. I’ve found this remarkable site in the very heart of Vienna, 100 meters from Statsoper.

https://war-documentary.info/vienna-mon ... t-fascism/

history1
Banned

Re: Monument against War and Fascism in Vienna

Post by history1 » 10 Jan 2018, 14:14

Maxim, it´s "Staatsoper". I wonder if we will discuss the memorial here as we did on FB. Obviously some people don´t understand what "memorial against war" mean. ;-)

Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 12 Jan 2018, 22:01

history1 wrote:Maxim, it´s "Staatsoper". I wonder if we will discuss the memorial here as we did on FB. Obviously some people don´t understand what "memorial against war" mean. ;-)
Thank you)) nobody perfect at the beginning. I will probably make a lot more mistakes, but the process of learning is pleasure for me

history1
Banned

Post by history1 » 13 Jan 2018, 10:35

Maksym, YOU didn´t make any mistakes exctept the negligible mssing "a" in Staatsoper :-) I was talking about the guy on FB who didn´t understand that the memorial also remembers Austrian soldiers.
Regards,
Roman

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”