NUREMBERG TRIALS MEMORIUM

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 15 Jun 2019, 16:29

The Palace of Justice in Nuremberg and its legendary Courtroom 600 have historically earned a place among the most recognized landmarks of the WW2 and the Holocaust. In this detailed tour, I would take you, step by step, along the all main sites and stations around and inside the NUREMBERG TRIALS MEMORIUM complex. With a historical insight into the background and venue of the process itself and of the locations here.

I hope, this new material will both engage you and encourage to make your own trip to Nuremberg. As always, I would appreciate your feedback on the subject. Feel free to ask questions and suggestions, make additions, tell your stories. Yours faithfully, Maksym.

https://war-documentary.info/nuremberg-trials-memorium/

arthurnottheking

Re: NUREMBERG TRIALS MEMORIUM

Post by arthurnottheking » 24 May 2021, 11:02

The temporary exhibition "War and Peace" was opened in the museum on April 23 (photographs by Yevgeny Khaldei). Close time - June 20, 2021
Information about working hours and exhibitions:

https://museums.nuernberg.de/memorium-nuremberg-trials/

Hans1906
Banned

Re: NUREMBERG TRIALS MEMORIUM

Post by Hans1906 » 25 May 2021, 15:49

Thanks to Herr Maksym Chornyi again, excellent! WOW! :thumbsup:

Some of the very best "Zusammenführungen" about history, I was ever able to encounter, absolutely fascinating! 8O

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”