BEYOND UMSCHLAGPLATZ: AREA AND BUILDINGS

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 04 Apr 2020, 15:28

I have journeyed to Warsaw in April 2019 and has researched and collected a series of upcoming articles, closely connected with the WW2 and the Holocaust. The fist among the extensively detailed and volumed materials I would like to share is devoted to the infamous ‘UMSCHLAGPLATZ’. The emphasis is made on the history of the surrounding area before, within and after the liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto. It took me more than a month to research the data and to put it together with the archive photos and my own one from the site, along with the map.

As always, I would be grateful for your feedback. Please leave comments, ask questions, corrections, share with the others (Facebook used to ban me from posting groups since January).

https://war-documentary.info/beyond-ums ... tz-warsaw/

history1
Banned

Re: Beyond Umschlagplatz: Area and buildings

Post by history1 » 05 Apr 2020, 12:57

Hi Maksym,

interesting informations! Especially I like the then and now images. What I think could be done better: Captions obscuring parts of the photos is not what one does wish. Also that there are no explanations to most photos is sad, eg. SS-officer with Trawniki men.

Ref. your information "Facebook used to ban me from posting groups since January". WOW, which crime did you commit to get banned so long? I realised that the FB rules are absolute nonsense and that people can get one banned for even telling nothing than facts. If enough of your enemies are ganging up against you and are reporting your posts this will one get banned.
An example of mine: I got banned from the USHMM frm their page. For nothing than to correct their errorous posts, eg. they called RAD-men German soldiers in their posts, told their audience that only some Germans were killed as Nazui-enemies, etc.. They even did confuse BDM- uniforms on their website and called them school - uniforms! Thus they did fear for their reputation and even violated the US-constitution with this ban and their own rules as they did prohibit to share misinformation. And oddly enough they did/do NOT ban Holocaust deniers from their page!
Hint: Don´t worry about FB, we (or at least I) appreciate your efforts and informations here in the forum!

Regards,
Roman

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”