PRAVDA: "holocaust myth"

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Gottfriedjosef
Banned

PRAVDA: "holocaust myth"

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 11 May 2002, 23:10

You've probably all seen this wonderful article as it's been around for a while now, but just in case!

Pravda also has a really lively English language forum, or had, as it has been down for over a week now. Apparently the professional victims can't take the quite remarkable heat....

Seems that the times are definitely changing...

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/10/27496.html

Roberto

Re: PRAVDA: "holocaust myth"

Post by Roberto » 12 May 2002, 19:20

Gottfriedjosef wrote:You've probably all seen this wonderful article as it's been around for a while now, but just in case!

Pravda also has a really lively English language forum, or had, as it has been down for over a week now. Apparently the professional victims can't take the quite remarkable heat....

Seems that the times are definitely changing...

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/10/27496.html
Pravda is said to have been good only for wrapping up groceries and making cigarettes in Soviet times.

I see that not much has changed since then. If anything, they have grown worse - now they even publish "Revisionist" rubbish.

Oleg, could you please invite Mr. Sergey Stefanov to this forum? I'd like to have a few words with the fellow. :aliengray

Gottfriedjosef
Banned

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 12 May 2002, 20:23

"Pravda is said to have been good only for wrapping up groceries and making cigarettes in Soviet times"

...my views on the Talmud, exactly...

65 views in just a few hours? Quite a few people seem interested in this wrapping paper.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 12 May 2002, 20:47

"Pravda is said to have been good only for wrapping up groceries and making cigarettes in Soviet times"

Which I presume to be the anti-thesis of “Aryan culture” and what our True Believer wants to save western civilization from, right? Never mind the contribution of those bloody Talmudists, who already had a culture when the Germanic Aryans were still living in caves and dressing in bearskins, to the making of western civilization.
65 views in just a few hours? Quite a few people seem interested in this wrapping paper.
Or then they like to have a good laugh. Just watch attention increase when the savior of western civilization let’s loose some more of his anti-Semitic diatribes in response to this post.

From GJ's profile:
Interests: saving western civilization/Aryan culture
That’s my boy. Profile recorded for posterity, just in case he feels like changing it.

Oleg Grigoryev

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 12 May 2002, 21:22

Roberto wrote:

Which I presume to be the anti-thesis of “Aryan culture” and what our True Believer wants to save western civilization from, right? Never mind the contribution of those bloody Talmudists, who already had a culture when the Germanic Aryans were still living in caves and dressing in bearskins, to the making of western civilization.
Or then they like to have a good laugh. Just watch attention increase when the savior of western civilization let’s loose some more of his anti-Semitic diatribes in response to this post.

From GJ's profile:
Interests: saving western civilization/Aryan culture
That’s my boy. Profile recorded for posterity, just in case he feels like changing it.
Roberto I could not find the article -what is the name?

Tchort

Post by Tchort » 12 May 2002, 21:30

That article was published by either Ernst Zundel or the Institute for Historical Reveiw. http://ihr.org http://zundelsite.org

Look for it there. Pravda, though amusing and sometimes informative, is just a leftist rag-read Resistance Magazine, or The Struggle. Let the neo-Stalinists have their mag.

Oleg Grigoryev

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 12 May 2002, 21:32

I wonder if Russian version of the paper has it...

Gottfriedjosef
Banned

up to 100 already?

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 12 May 2002, 22:04

Thanks for the PR work - but then again, the chosen few invented and perfected that 'science', now didn't they? Along with ideas like "there's no such thing as bad publicity" - after all it was Edward
Bernays and his colleagues who evolved the principles by which masses of people could be generally swayed through messages repeated over and over hundreds of times
now, didn't they? So, thanks so much for publicizing the Pravda article.

714 prissy cut and paste lectures since March 11, 2002??? That defines LOSER/NO LIFE. I nope Nikshit
Bernays learned early on that the most effective way to create credibility was by “independent third-party” endorsement. He set up “more institutes and foundations than Rockefeller and Carnegie combined.” Quietly financed by the industries whose products were being evaluated these “independent” research agencies would churn out “scientific” studies and press materials that could create any image that their handlers wanted
is paying you top dollar for all the work u've put in.

Poor Pravda, you don't like it! Well, just keep plugging away, following your Bernays program, as the consistency helps the brain-washed to eventually see through you and yours. Yes indeed, stick to the tried and true Bernays filth:
Important decisions should be left to the experts.
Words must be chosen carefully for their emotional impact.
When covering something up, don’t use plain English; stall for time; distract.
Dehumanize the attacked party by labeling and name calling.
I'll close with a few more nauseating words from your PR inspiration:
“Those who manipulate the unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested largely by men we have never heard of. ..Is it they who pull the wires that control the public mind
Thanks again for helping to get the message out. Ain't the internet wonderful...the best thing that has happened to free speech in a long long time and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to muzzle!

The whole article about Edward Bernays and how mind control works:
The Doors Of Perception:
Why Americans Will
Believe Almost Anything
By Tim O'Shea
http://www.thedoctorwithin.com

Gott

Aleksei

Russian paper's analog

Post by Aleksei » 12 May 2002, 22:16

oleg wrote:I wonder if Russian version of the paper has it...

Hello, Oleg

Please.

Take it, feel it, taste it

http://www.pravda.ru/main/2002/04/09/39464.html

Oleg Grigoryev

Re: Russian paper's analog

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 12 May 2002, 22:24

Aleksei wrote:

Hello, Oleg

Please.

Usual anti-Semitic garbage …. Boooooooooooring

Gottfriedjosef
Banned

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 12 May 2002, 22:52

"the contribution of those bloody Talmudists, who already had a culture when the Germanic Aryans were still living in caves and dressing in bearskins, to the making of western civilization."
Both the Palestinian and Babylonian schools produced Talmuds, known respectively as the Talmud Yerushalmi (compiled c.5th cent. AD) and the Talmud Babli (c.6th cent. AD).
In Kerithuth (6b p. 78) it says:
"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi, and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an
animal because it is not a man. But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi one is freed from punishment, since a Goi
is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31).
You are thus called men, but the Goim are not called men."
In Iore Dea (148, 12 Hagah) it says:
"Therefore if you enter a town and find them celebrating a feast, you may pretend to rejoice with them in order to hide
your hatred. Those, however, who care about the salvation of their souls should keep away from such celebrations.
You should make it known that it is a hateful thing to rejoice with them, if you can do so without incurring enmity."
In Zohar (I, 160a) it says:
"Rabbi Jehuda said to him [Rabbi Cezkia]: 'He is to be praised who is able to free himself from the enemies of Israel, and
the just are much to be praised who get free from them and fight against them. 'Rabbi Chezkia asked, 'How must we fight
against them?' Rabbi Jehuda said, 'By wise counsel thou shalt war against them' (Proverbs, ch. 24, 6). By what kind of
war? The kind of war that every son of man must fight against his enemies, which Jacob used against Esau - by deceit
and trickery whenever possible. They must be fought against without ceasing, until proper order be restored. Thus it is with
satisfaction that I say we should free ourselves from them and rule over them."
Talmudists, who already had a culture
. SOME culture.

To close:
"I am one of the few Goyim who have ever actually tackled the TALMUD. I suppose you now expect me to add that it is a profound and noble work, worthy of hard study by all other GOYIM. Unhappily, my report must differ from this expectation. It seems to me, save for a few bright spots, to be quite indistinguishable from rubbish..."
H. L. Mencken

Aleksei

Re: Russian paper's analog

Post by Aleksei » 12 May 2002, 22:55

oleg wrote:
Aleksei wrote:

Hello, Oleg

Please.

Usual anti-Semitic garbage …. Boooooooooooring

Oh, yes.

If facts is bad - it will be better say that it " is Usual anti-Semitic garbage".

Follow this way ...

O vkusah, kak govoritsa, - ne sporjat.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 10:14

GJ,

Once again I was wondering whether I should respond to your tirades or just let our audience enjoy them as they are, and once again I decided for the latter. I could bury you no deeper in manure than you are burying yourself.

Keep saving western civilization from those evil Talmudists, bright knight.
Aryan culture will thank you for it.

Gottfriedjosef
Banned

the times are changing

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 13 May 2002, 14:58

Once again I was wondering whether I should respond to your tirades or just let our audience enjoy them as they are and once again I decided for the latter.
It's always great when a windbag makes himself the well-deserved object of ridicule. You brilliant sentence of above.... yes indeed, that's your logic in a nugget of horse manure:
Once again...respond or ...let ...as they are....decided for the latter
Only, u do so by RESPONDING. That is very smart.

Mencken certainly had you in mind when he wrote this:
"The Jews could be put down very plausibly as the most unpleasant race ever heard of. As commonly encountered they lack any of the qualities that mark the civilized man: courage, dignity, incorruptibility, ease, confidence. They have vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. Their fortitude, such as it is, is wasted upon puerile objects, and their charity is mainly a form of display." (Treatise on the Gods)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 15:58

Just keep the bullshit coming, punk. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

And don't forget to check behind each door and under your bed before going to sleep. Who knows, there may be some crooked-nosed kike there waiting to cut the throat of the savior of western civilization. :aliengray

Although of course it may well be that those Talmudists, who are supposed to be smart, have become aware of the disservice that your rambling does to Aryan culture and decided to just let you be. :lol:

An evil Jewess from the Rzeszow ghetto, 1940

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”