PRAVDA: "holocaust myth"

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Gottfriedjosef
Banned

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 13 May 2002, 16:49

Once again I was wondering whether I should respond to your tirades or just let our audience enjoy them as they are, and once again I decided for the latter.
The axioms of Bernays’ propaganda:

When reframing issues, stay away from the substance; create images.

Words must be chosen carefully for their emotional impact.

Dehumanize the attacked party by labeling and name calling.

Speak in glittering generalities using emotionally positive worlds.

When covering something up, don’t use plain English; stall for time; distract.

The “Plain Folks” ruse: us billionaires are just like you.

thanks for the picture of urself, it's about what i expected u'd look like - one of those pooooor, victimized, saintly, everybody else is just a monster - jews.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 17:02

Gottfriedjosef wrote:
Once again I was wondering whether I should respond to your tirades or just let our audience enjoy them as they are, and once again I decided for the latter.
The axioms of Bernays’ propaganda:

When reframing issues, stay away from the substance; create images.

Words must be chosen carefully for their emotional impact.

Dehumanize the attacked party by labeling and name calling.

Speak in glittering generalities using emotionally positive worlds.

When covering something up, don’t use plain English; stall for time; distract.

The “Plain Folks” ruse: us billionaires are just like you.

thanks for the picture of urself, it's about what i expected u'd look like - one of those pooooor, victimized, saintly, everybody else is just a monster - jews.
Not everybody else, but those who killed off harmless people like these in their millions certainly were monsters.

One of their target groups, by the way, were people suffering from "senile Erkrankungen", i.e. "senility diseases", and "Schwachsinn jeder Ursache", i.e. "imbecility, whatever the cause". Which means that the propagator of Aryan culture may eventually have ended up in a gas chamber at Grafeneck or Hartheim or received a lethal injection by those he so admires. Funny, isn't it? :lol:

Scott Smith

DEATH WITH DIGNITY...

Post by Scott Smith » 13 May 2002, 17:14

Roberto wrote:One of their target groups, by the way, were people suffering from "senile Erkrankungen", i.e. "senility diseases", and "Schwachsinn jeder Ursache", i.e. "imbecility, whatever the cause". Which means that the propagator of Aryan culture may eventually have ended up in a gas chamber at Grafeneck or Hartheim or received a lethal injection by those he so admires. Funny, isn't it?
Sounds like a good idea. Rather like Edward G. Robinson in the movie Soylent Green, a much more dignified passing than what we have today with a member of the cloth giving Last Rites to a vegetable. Of course, that is just my opinion. Real empowerment means choice, not Faith, fear, guilt, or moral intimidation from the clergy.
8O

Roberto

Re: DEATH WITH DIGNITY...

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 17:52

Scott Smith wrote:
Roberto wrote:One of their target groups, by the way, were people suffering from "senile Erkrankungen", i.e. "senility diseases", and "Schwachsinn jeder Ursache", i.e. "imbecility, whatever the cause". Which means that the propagator of Aryan culture may eventually have ended up in a gas chamber at Grafeneck or Hartheim or received a lethal injection by those he so admires. Funny, isn't it?
Sounds like a good idea.
Better don't say that, Reverend. You might have been a candidate as well. :aliengray
Der die Vergasung leitende Arzt und gelegentlich auch andere Personen, die von ihm dazu eingeladen worden waren, beobachteten durch ein Fenster die Wirkung des Giftes. Berichten zufolge dämmerten die Kranken im allgemeinen vor sich hin, bis sie zusammensackten oder von den Bänken fielen. Manche, die erkannten, daß sie ermordet werden sollten, schrien, tobten und hämmerten in Todesangst mit den Fäusten gegen Wände und Türen.
Source of quote:

Kogon/Langbein/Rückerl et al, Nationalsozialistische Massentötungen durch Giftgas, pages 48/49. Reference: GstA Frankfurt/M AZ: Ks 1/69, Judgement of 27.5.1970.

My translation:
The physician leading the gassing and occasionally also other people who had been invited by him watched the effect of the poison through a window. According to accounts the sick generally dozed until they slumped or fell from the banks. Some of them, who recognized that they were to be murdered, screamed, raged and hammered with their fists against walls and doors in death panic.
Death with dignity, Reverend?

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 13 May 2002, 18:34

Roberto wrote:Death with dignity, Reverend?
No, because it was conducted in secret and probably without volition, which was wrong. The Kulturkampf should have occurred first.
:)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 19:17

Scott Smith wrote:
No, because it was conducted in secret and probably without volition, which was wrong. The Kulturkampf should have occurred first.
Scott Smith wrote:
Kulturkampf about what, Reverend? About legalizing murder?
Bei den meisten der in diesen Gruppen Angeführten handelte es sich keineswegs um Todkranke. Sie litten "keine Schmerzen, waren weit überwiegend nicht sterbenskrank und wünschten auch nicht den Tod."
Kogon/Langbein/Rückerl et al, Nationalsozialistische Massentötungen durch Giftgas, page 37; quote reference is the Frankfurt County Court's judgment of 6.6.1972, GStA Franfurt/M. AZ: Ks 1/66.

My translation:
Most of those mentioned in these groups were by no means dead sick. They suffered "no pain, were in their majority not dead sick and didn't wish to die either."

Gottfriedjosef
Banned

Post by Gottfriedjosef » 13 May 2002, 19:34

Real empowerment means choice, not Faith, fear, guilt, or moral intimidation from the clergy
you can only choose if you are free.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
--- John Stuart Mills (1806-1873)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » 13 May 2002, 19:43

Gottfriedjosef wrote:
Real empowerment means choice, not Faith, fear, guilt, or moral intimidation from the clergy
you can only choose if you are free.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
--- John Stuart Mills (1806-1873)
I agree.

You shouldn't silence liars because even they have a right to voice their opinion and because if you do you'll have them whining about "persecution".

You should expose their lies for what they are.

Martin Månsson

Post by Martin Månsson » 13 May 2002, 22:31

This is enough. Closing the thread.

Martin

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”