TIERGARTENSTRASSE 4 IN BERLIN: THE NAZI EUTHANASIA

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Maksym Chornyi

Post by Maksym Chornyi » 10 Sep 2022, 13:15

While visiting this site in September 2019, I was frustrated with the easy-to-miss appearance of the memorial and later the fewness of information about the former Tiergartenstrasse 4 address. In this detailed 10 000-word historical research I put together 30 books about the Nazi euthanasia program, perverted Darvisism, and medicine in the Third Reich to bring to light the notorious practice of killing those ‘unworthy of life’. From the takeaways of WWII to Hitler’s rise to power, from racial laws to sterilization, from killing children to adult euthanasia, from German clinics to annihilating the handicapped on the occupied territories. Apart from this, I put together books, German archival documents, 50+ archive photos, some published for the first time, and maps, to understand the history of the ‘T4’ office in the center of Berlin. The history of the Tiergarten district, of the Tiergartenstrasse 4 villa before, during, and after WWII until today.

The topic was emotionally challenging and I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Please ask questions, leave comments, and suggest additions and corrections.

https://war-documentary.info/tiergarten ... in-berlin/

Hans1906
Banned

Re: TIERGARTENSTRASSE 4 IN BERLIN: THE NAZI EUTHANASIA

Post by Hans1906 » 10 Sep 2022, 15:44

Hi Maksym,

thank you for another work, text and pictures are hard to bear, deep respect for your work, which I was only able to look at and read to a limited extent today...

I'm rarely without words, today once again...

Hans
The paradise of the successful lends itself perfectly to a hell for the unsuccessful. (Bertold Brecht on Hollywood)

Ponury

Post by Ponury » 12 Sep 2022, 21:51

Good link for your work! Nice memory. Thx!

steve248

Post by steve248 » 13 Sep 2022, 21:25

Maksym
A very nice article about T4.
I occasionally complain to historians working on the Nazi era that they think of the Bundesarchiv locations, US National Archives and, for some, USHMM.
Very few think of UK National Archives.
I have used in one of my papers the British interrogation of a minor T4 official who worked in Berlin, knew of or all the T4 personnel who went to Aktion Reinhard and the euthanasia program beforehand.
Although Sönke Neitzel wrote about the German army generals bugged in their cells and cafeteria when in British captivity; I published an article about the lower ranks also bugged in their cells etc who knew of the euthanasia action.
These and a thousand other bugging and interrogation reports have never been properly researched at UK National Archives - apart from me and David Irving.
Send me a pm with an email address if you would like copies.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”