Julius Streicher

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
User avatar
IronGuard
Member
Posts: 47
Joined: 16 Jul 2003 11:52
Location: Sweden

Post by IronGuard » 03 Aug 2003 21:10

The circulation of Der Sturmer was, in the beginning, little. But by 1940 there were 2 millions copys. I dont know how many people that lived in Germany by that time, but 2 million is pretty much huh?
Der Sturmer had 300 employees by 1940 including one Jew named Jonas Wolk.
The Goring report noted that Wolk was paid a "good salary" and wrote some of the paper's most anti-Jewish articles.

Pretty odd by the "jewbaiter No 1".

By 1941 Der Sturmer had opened branch offices in Vienna, Prague and Strasbourg and in Denmark an edition was launched.
I dont think you can say that Der Sturmer was listened to by very few, alteast not in 1940.

User avatar
Germanica
Member
Posts: 93
Joined: 06 Jun 2003 21:59
Location: England, UK

Post by Germanica » 04 Aug 2003 13:56

witness wrote:
The one difference between Streicher and Ehrenburg was, that the latter's own publications were government material, whilst Der Stürmer was an indpendent work.
I disagree. Again Streicher started spreading his vitriolic propaganda long before the war. The Jews whom he was targeting were not murdering the Germans. His propaganda was not a fact of revenge as it was in the Ehrenburg case.
Ehrenburg was not preaching his hatred anti-German propaganda before the German invasion ( with the consequent brutalities against the locals.
The brutalities Russia never had seen before . )
The fact that Streicher's own Der Stürmer was an independent work, should provoke questions as to whether his rantings featured in any NSDAP policy whatsoever. Isn't that something that should be clearly established?

Regards,
Germanica

User avatar
Max2Cam
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 30 Nov 2002 17:49
Location: Nord Amerika

Post by Max2Cam » 16 Sep 2003 19:42

In the unjust deaths of so many millions, Streichers executions for "minor crimes" isn't a big deal IMHO.

However, by condemning Streicher to death and hanging him for Jew baiting, the victorious Allies proved to Streicher and other hardcore anti-semites that a Jewish world conspiracy indeed did in FACT exist.

At Nuremberg Streicher described himself as a ritual blood sacrifice to victorious world Jewish capitalism and world Jewish Bolshevism. He believed that his sworn hereditary enemies would kill him as a blood offering to their Old Testament god YHWH so the trial and execution fit PERFECTLY with Streicher's warped world view and as a result he went to his death screaming "Heil Hitler" totally unrepentant and convinced he was right.

The irony is amazing....
===========
National Socialism is really a way of life [eine Weltanschauung]. It always begins at the beginning and lays new foundations for life. That is why our task is so difficult, but also so beautiful.... -- Dr. Goebbels

User avatar
Max2Cam
Member
Posts: 129
Joined: 30 Nov 2002 17:49
Location: Nord Amerika

Post by Max2Cam » 16 Sep 2003 20:11

The question is why the political necessity existed to put to death someone specifically as retribution for the crimes against the Jews, while no such necessity existed in relation to any other single group of victims.


I think that Streicher went to his death believing that he knew the answer to that question and interpreted it as being a religiously based ritual sacrifice revenge killing.
===========
National Socialism is really a way of life [eine Weltanschauung]. It always begins at the beginning and lays new foundations for life. That is why our task is so difficult, but also so beautiful.... -- Dr. Goebbels

User avatar
chalutzim
Member
Posts: 803
Joined: 09 Nov 2002 20:00
Location: Südamerika - Brazil

Post by chalutzim » 16 Sep 2003 22:00

It's very instructive to learn how even them most rabid Nazis can be sentimental at times. Why all this fuss because mankind, in one of its rare ocasions, decide to discharge out of its body a "human" excrement like Streicher? I don't understand Nazis, really. Are they living in another world? :?

User avatar
Scott Smith
Member
Posts: 5602
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 21:17
Location: Arizona

Post by Scott Smith » 17 Sep 2003 09:33

chalutzim wrote:It's very instructive to learn how even them most rabid Nazis can be sentimental at times. Why all this fuss because mankind, in one of its rare ocasions, decide to discharge out of its body a "human" excrement like Streicher? I don't understand Nazis, really. Are they living in another world? :?
Well, let's look at it this way:

Jews = enemy of Germany

Streicher = enemy of Jews

The enemy of my enemy = my friend

Therefore, the German Führer, Hitler seems justified in considering Streicher a useful idiot and a symbol, insofar as he did.

And the Jews (oops, I mean the Allies at Nuremberg and their "German experts" of recent extraction) also in considering Streicher a useful symbol to smear the old regime.

:)

demonio
Member
Posts: 908
Joined: 27 Apr 2003 03:54
Location: The Matrix

Post by demonio » 17 Sep 2003 10:27

I think he is also a victim of circumstance.

He was the "champion" of anti semetism and did call for Jews to expelled, killed ,etc, he also bragged about what was rumored be be going on in the east in his publications. This coupled with holding a high ranking govt position.

But what i see is that he was not in any way involved in the actual process and its kind of like, "he got what he wished for"

So i guess this is a scary example of "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

User avatar
chalutzim
Member
Posts: 803
Joined: 09 Nov 2002 20:00
Location: Südamerika - Brazil

Post by chalutzim » 17 Sep 2003 14:02

Scott Smith wrote:(...) Therefore, the German Führer, Hitler seems justified in considering Streicher a useful idiot and a symbol, insofar as he did.

And the Jews (oops, I mean the Allies at Nuremberg and their "German experts" of recent extraction) also in considering Streicher a useful symbol to smear the old regime.
A useful idiot and symbol of a idiotic and meaningless ideology, as nurtured by Hitler and Rosemberg and fed to the German people by Goebbels.

Your Jews at Nuremberg were therefore right, when they made use of Streicher to represent the Nazi regime for it really was: a catastrophe in Germany history without parallel.

Even the "Stab in the back" canard seems harmless, and von Hindenburg a untainted figure, when compared with their Nazi counterparts.

User avatar
Scott Smith
Member
Posts: 5602
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 21:17
Location: Arizona

Post by Scott Smith » 17 Sep 2003 21:45

chalutzim wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:(...) Therefore, the German Führer, Hitler seems justified in considering Streicher a useful idiot and a symbol, insofar as he did.

And the Jews (oops, I mean the Allies at Nuremberg and their "German experts" of recent extraction) also in considering Streicher a useful symbol to smear the old regime.
A useful idiot and symbol of a idiotic and meaningless ideology, as nurtured by Hitler and Rosemberg and fed to the German people by Goebbels.

Your Jews at Nuremberg were therefore right, when they made use of Streicher to represent the Nazi regime for it really was: a catastrophe in Germany history without parallel.

Even the "Stab in the back" canard seems harmless, and von Hindenburg a untainted figure, when compared with their Nazi counterparts.
Yes, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for the Allies since they can show that the defeated enemy was Evil and of course it was Evil because they fought and lost. Without the war there would have been no cause for an Allied cause-celebre.
:)

User avatar
chalutzim
Member
Posts: 803
Joined: 09 Nov 2002 20:00
Location: Südamerika - Brazil

Post by chalutzim » 17 Sep 2003 22:01

Scott Smith wrote:Yes, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for the Allies since they can show that the defeated enemy was Evil and of course it was Evil because they fought and lost. Without the war there would have been no cause for an Allied cause-celebre.
:)
Scott, if propaganda was involved, and sure it was, the most relevant issue in dispute, inhumanity, is still alive today. Propaganda is dead.

Tarpon27
Member
Posts: 338
Joined: 12 Mar 2002 00:34
Location: FL, USA

Post by Tarpon27 » 18 Sep 2003 12:52

Scott wrote:
Jews = enemy of Germany
ROFL!

According to WHO?

Kinda the point isn't it?

Mark

Janissary
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 Nov 2002 07:50
Location: Hercegovina

Post by Janissary » 19 Sep 2003 10:28

Tarpon27 wrote:Scott wrote:
Jews = enemy of Germany
ROFL!

According to WHO?

Kinda the point isn't it?

Mark
according to Meyer Rothschild, the owner of the UN/IMF/World Bank.

Janissary
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 Nov 2002 07:50
Location: Hercegovina

Post by Janissary » 19 Sep 2003 10:33

chalutzim wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:(...) Therefore, the German Führer, Hitler seems justified in considering Streicher a useful idiot and a symbol, insofar as he did.

And the Jews (oops, I mean the Allies at Nuremberg and their "German experts" of recent extraction) also in considering Streicher a useful symbol to smear the old regime.
A useful idiot and symbol of a idiotic and meaningless ideology, as nurtured by Hitler and Rosemberg and fed to the German people by Goebbels.

Your Jews at Nuremberg were therefore right, when they made use of Streicher to represent the Nazi regime for it really was: a catastrophe in Germany history without parallel.

Even the "Stab in the back" canard seems harmless, and von Hindenburg a untainted figure, when compared with their Nazi counterparts.
Image

The "stab in the back" did come from the London Rothschilds did it not? Didn't America join in the war at the behest of the American Rothschilds? You shouldn't throw around the word "canard" so liberally.

User avatar
Scott Smith
Member
Posts: 5602
Joined: 10 Mar 2002 21:17
Location: Arizona

Post by Scott Smith » 19 Sep 2003 11:13

Tarpon27 wrote:
Scott wrote:Jews = enemy of Germany
ROFL!

According to WHO?

Kinda the point isn't it?
[SARCASM ON] No offense, Mark, but try reading between the lines once in a while. Things are not always what they spell out at first glance. [/OFF]
:wink:

User avatar
chalutzim
Member
Posts: 803
Joined: 09 Nov 2002 20:00
Location: Südamerika - Brazil

Post by chalutzim » 19 Sep 2003 13:49

Janissary wrote:The "stab in the back" did come from the London Rothschilds did it not? Didn't America join in the war at the behest of the American Rothschilds? You shouldn't throw around the word "canard" so liberally.
Seems we have another "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" avid reader lost here. Welcome, Janissary! :lol:

Keep the faith and have a nice conspiracy. Ops, a nice weekend!

http://www.conspiracy-net.com/archives/ ... Ch0005.txt

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”