Belaya Tserkov

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Oleg Grigoryev

Belaya Tserkov

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 16 Mar 2002, 04:54

Byelaya Tserkov (Bialacerkiew) is a Ukrainian village, 70 km from Kiev. In August 1941 the Feldkommandant of Byelaya Tserkov requested the intervention of Sonderkommando (SK) 4a to kill its Jewish inhabitants. The extermination orders were received by a unit (`Teilkommando') of SK 4a which was under the command of SS-Obersturmfiihrer August Hafner. The unit consisted of regular members of SK 4a and a platoon from 3rd Company, SS Special Operations Battalion (Waffen-SS) under the command of SS-Oberscharfiihrer Jager. Between 8 and 19 August the Waffen-SS platoon - with the help of the Ukrainian militia - executed several hundred Jewish men and women by firing-squad. Scene of the crime: a rifle-range near the barracks (see witness report).
The children of those murdered were initially locked up in a building on the edge of the village. On the evening of 19 August some of the children were transported in three full lorry-loads to the rifle-range and killed there. Some ninety children were kept back in wretched conditions. The following day, 20 August, the Catholic military chaplain, Ernst Tewes, and his Protestant colleague, Gerhard Wilczek, were having lunch together in the mess. Both were soldiers of officer rank. A distraught noncommissioned officer came and pleaded with Tewes (who was ordained a bishop after the war) to take `remedial action'.
The military chaplains visited the children and informed the divisional chaplain of 295th Infantry Division (ID), who was in the area for a few days. Then the Catholic divisional chaplain, Dr Reuss, (who was ordained bishop in Mainz after the war) and his Protestant colleague Kornmann (presumed dead), together with Tewes and Wilczek, visited the awful scene. In the afternoon divisional chaplains Dr Reuss and Kornmann reported to the Generalstabsoffizier of the division, Lieutenant-Colonel Helmuth Groscurth (killed in action) on their visit. What follows - the actions of the Wehrmacht up to the officially condoned murder of the children on 22 August - can be! found in the passages printed below.

Report by the military chaplain, Dr Reuss, to Lieutenant-Colonel Groscurth, 1st Generalstabsoffizier, 295th Infantry Division

Catholic Divisional Chaplain Division command post to 295th Infantry Division 20 August 1941 I submit the following report to 295th Infantry Division:

Today in the afternoon towards 14.30 hours Military Chaplains Tewes and Wilczek, Military Hospital Division 4/607, came to the Protestant divisional chaplain and myself and reported the following:
They told us that German soldiers had drawn their attention to the fact that Jewish children aged between a few months and five or six years, whose parents are said to have been executed, are locked up in a house in intolerable conditions under guard by Ukrainian militiamen. These children can be heard whimpering continuously. They said that they went there themselves and had confirmed this fact but had not seen any members of the Wehrmacht or any other authority responsible for keeping order here or carrying out guard duty. They reported that there were only a few German soldiers there as spectators, and that these men had expressed their indignation at this state of affairs. They asked us to report to our headquarters.
Their description of these incidents made it reasonable to suspect that this was an arbitrary action on the part of the Ukrainian militia. In order to be able to report the matter accurately, I myself, accompanied by the two military chaplains and the Protestant Divisional Chaplain, Wehrmachtsoberpfarrer Kornmann, paid a visit to the house, where we discovered the following:
In the courtyard in front of the house the crying and whimpering of children could be heard very loudly. Outside there were a Ukrainian militiaman keeping guard with a rifle, a number of German soldiers and several young Ukrainian girls. We immediately entered the house unobstructed and in two rooms found some ninety (I counted them) children aged from a few months to five, six or seven years old. There was no kind of supervision by the Wehrmacht or other German authorities.
A large number of German soldiers, including a sanitation officer, were inspecting the conditions in which the children were being kept when we arrived. Just then a military policeman, who was under the command of the Ortskommandantur or the Feldkommandantur, also arrived. He stated that he had come only in order to investigate a case of looting which was said to have been carried out by guards from the Ukrainian militia.
The two rooms where the children had been accommodated - there was a third empty room adjoining these two - were in a filthy state. The children lay or sat on the floor which was covered in their faeces. There were flies on the legs and abdomens of most of the children, some of whom were only half dressed. Some of the bigger children (two, three, four years old) were scratching the mortar from the wall and eating it. Two men, who looked like Jews, were trying to clean the rooms. The stench was terrible. The small children, especially those that were only a few months old, were crying and whimpering continuously. The visiting soldiers were shaken, as we were, by these unbelievable conditions and expressed their outrage over them. In another room, accessible through a window in one of the children's rooms, there were a number of women and older children, apparently Jews. I did not enter this room. Locked in a further room there were some other women, among them one woman with a small child on her arm. According to the guard on duty - a Ukrainian boy aged about sixteen or seventeen, who was armed with a stick - it had not yet been established whether these women were Jews or not.
When we got back into the courtyard an argument was in progress between the above-mentioned military policeman and the Ukrainian sentry who was guarding the house. This guard was being accused of the looting and also of destroying several passes which had been issued by the German military authorities to other Ukrainians (who were in fact women). The pieces still lay scattered on the ground. The military policeman disarmed the Ukrainian guard, had him led away and then went away himself. Some German soldiers who were in the courtyard told me that they had their quarters in a house right next door and that since the afternoon of the previous day they had heard the children crying uninterruptedly. Sometime during the evening of the previous day three lorry-loads of children had already been taken away. An official from the SD had been present. The lorry-driver had told them that these were children of Jews and Jewesses who had already been shot and the children were now going to be taken to be executed. The execution was to be carried out by Ukrainian militia. The children still in the house were also to be shot. The soldiers expressed extreme indignation over the conditions in which the children were being kept; in addition, one of them said that he himself had children at home. As there were no Germans there in a supervisory role I asked the soldiers to make sure that nobody else, particularly members of the local population, entered the house, in order to avoid the conditions there being talked about further.
Meanwhile a senior medical officer from the Wehrmacht whom I did not know had visited the children's rooms and declared to me that water should be brought in urgently. In such conditions the risk of an epidemic could not be excluded.
I consider it necessary to report this matter to my HQ for two reasons: first, there is no German watch or supervision at this house and second, German soldiers are able to enter it any time. This has indeed already happened and has provoked a reaction of indignation and criticism.
Dr Reuss Military Chaplain

Oleg Grigoryev

Belaya Tserkov - Part2

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 16 Mar 2002, 04:56

Report by Wehrmachtoberpfarrer Kornmann
Wehrmachtoberpfarrer Kornmann
Protestant Divisional Chaplain O.U.
to 295th Infantry Division 21 August 1941

I submit the following report to 295th Infantry Division:
Yesterday (20 August) towards 1500 hours two military chaplains from a military hospital unit in this area came to see me and the Division's Catholic Military Chaplain and reported to us that near by, some 500 m away, about 80 to 90 children from babies to school age were being held in the upper storey of a house. The children could be heard from a long way off shouting and crying and as they had already been there 24 hours, the soldiers quartered in the neighboring houses were being sorely disturbed at night. The two military chaplains had been made aware of the presence of the children by the soldiers themselves. Together with the two chaplains and my Catholic colleague, I went to the house in question and saw the children lying and sitting about in two small rooms. They were partly lying in their own filth, there was not a single drop of drinking water and the children were suffering greatly due to the heat. A man from the Ukrainian militia was standing guard downstairs. We learned from him that these were Jew children whose parents had been executed. There was one group of German soldiers standing at the watchpost and another standing at the corner of the house. Some of them were talking agitatedly about what they had heard and seen.
As I considered it highly undesirable that such things should take place in full view of the public eye I hereby submit this report. The two military chaplains were from Military Hospital Unit 4/607 and were named Wilczek (Protestant) and Tewes (Catholic).
Kornmann
F. d. R. Wehrmachtoberpfarrer signed: signature
Lieutenant and 0.1 (1. Ordonanzoffizier)

Lieutenant-Colonel Groscurth's report to C.-in-C. Sixth Army, Field Marshal von Reichenau

295th Infantry Division Division Command Post
1. Generalstabsoffizier 21 August 1941

Report on events in Byelaya Tserkov on 20 August 1941
On 20 August at about 16.00 hours the two divisional chaplains reported to me that some ninety Jewish children had been locked up in a house in the town for twenty-four hours without any food or water. They reported that they had gone to investigate the conditions there after they had received reports from chaplains from the military hospital. These conditions, they told me, were intolerable and an attempt to induce the Ortskommandant to intervene had not met with success. The divisional chaplains recommended that the conditions should be remedied urgently as numerous soldiers were visiting the house and the sanitary conditions were liable to have dangerous repercussions. This was confirmed by a senior medical officer from the military hospital.
Upon receiving this report I went at 16.30 hours together with the ordnance officer, Lieutenant Spoerhase, Divisional Chaplain Dr Reuss, and an interpreter, Sonderfiihrer Tischuk [Pyszczuk - Ed.] to the house, which was situated down a side road set back some fifty meters from the road. From the road one could see the house and hear children whimpering. There were about twenty NCOs and men standing in the courtyard. There was no guard post in front of the house. A few armed Ukrainians were standing about in the yard. There were children lying on the window-sills, but the windows were not open. On the landing on the first floor stood a Ukrainian guard who immediately opened the door of the rooms in which the children were accommodated. In the three interconnecting rooms there was a further Ukrainian guard armed with a rifle. There were about ninety children and several women crammed into the rooms. A woman was cleaning up in the farthermost room, which contained almost only babies. The other rooms were unbelievably filthy. There were rags, nappies and filth all over the place. The half-naked children were covered in flies. Almost all the children were crying or whimpering. The stink was unbearable. A German-speaking woman was claiming she was completely innocent, had never had anything to do with politics and was not Jewish.
Meanwhile an Oberscharftihrer [Jager] from the SD had entered the house. I asked him what was going to happen to these children. He informed me that the children's relatives had been shot and the children were also to be eliminated. Without making any comment I went to the Ortkommandantur and demanded an explanation from the commandant. He told me that the matter was out of his competence and that he had no influence over measures being taken by the SD, although he was aware of them. He suggested discussing the matter with the Feldkommandant, Lieutenant-Colonel Riedl. I then went to see him accompanied by the Ortskommandant and the 0.1. The Feldkommandant reported that the head of the Sonderkommando had been to see him, had notified him about the execution and was carrying it out with his knowledge. He stated that he had no power to change the Obersturmfiihrer's instructions. I asked the Feldkommandant whether he thought that the Obersturmfuhrer had also received orders from the highest authority to eliminate children as well; I had heard nothing about this. The Feldkommandant replied he was convinced of the correctness and necessity of this order.
I then requested that the area around the house be sealed off so that the troops would have no possibility whatsoever of seeing what was happening inside. I pointed out that the soldiers who were quartered in the vicinity of the house had heard the children whimpering throughout the night, which had already given rise to considerable criticism on their part. I further asked that the transport to the execution should be conducted inconspicuously. I also offered some of the men from the division for guard duty if the Feldkommandantur did not have sufficient manpower. I further stated that I would immediately instruct Army Group to come to a decision as to whether the execution of the remaining children should proceed or not. (According to the Feldkommandant, a number of children had already been eliminated the previous day by the Ukrainian militia on SD orders.)
The Feldkommandant gave his agreement to this arrangement and emphasized that the divisional commander was the most senior officer in the area and had the competence to issue all the necessary orders. He said he intended to `adjourn' carrying out any further measures until Army Group's decision was known. He added that he would be requesting an order in writing as a matter of urgency. I had misgivings about interrupting the measures as I thought that the children would not be transported until the evening, by which time Army Group would have made its decision known. I was aware that suspending the measures would inevitably lead to complications with the political authorities and wanted to avoid this if possible. However, the Feldkommandant stated that the transport would take place shortly. I then instructed the Feldkommandant to inform the Head of the Sonderkommando that he would have to postpone the transport until a decision had been taken by Army Group.
I did not go to see the Head of the Sonderkommando myself because I wished to establish contact with Army Group as quickly as possible. I was of the opinion that Army Group should be instructed of the very great importance of this matter immediately and of the fact that the division was not capable of making this decision on its own. The operations officer of Army Group, whom I immediately contacted, stated that the matter had to be handled by Sixth Army HQ. It took me some time to contact the operations officer there. Finally I was told that he would not be able to have a decision from the Commander-in-Chief until the evening. Meanwhile Obersturmfiihrer Hafner, the head of the Sonderkommando, came to see me asking for confirmation of the division's order, which had been communicated to him. He asked for an order in writing. I refused this, remarking that a definitive decision could be expected very shortly. He declared in a rather unmilitary tone that he would have to report these instructions to his commanding officer. He had clear orders to carry out the measures. I stated that I had to stick to my instructions and would back them with force if necessary. I said once again emphatically that the instructions of the political authorities were known to me but that I had to demand that the measures be carried out appropriately, in the interest of maintaining the military discipline of the troops. We would have to wait for the army's decision.
At 19.00 hours I reported the proceedings and measures taken so far to the divisional commander; these met with his approval.
At about 20.00 hours we received the army's decision. The measures were to be postponed. Meanwhile during the late afternoon a truck had already. been loaded up with children and was standing in front of the house. The Feldkommandant was immediately notified by the O.1 and then the Obersturmftihrer was brought by the O.1 to Divisional HQ where I communicated the army's instructions to him. An officer from Divisional HQ was responsible for ensuring that the orders were executed correctly. Meanwhile access to the house was cut off on the orders of the Feldkommandant. The barricade consisted partly of armed Ukrainians without papers. This blockade by Ukrainians against German soldiers was not permitted to continue. Meanwhile, the Feldkommandant arranged for water and bread to be supplied to the children.
On 21 August at about 11.00 hours Captain Luley (AbwehrOffizier AOK 6) came together with Standartenfuhrer Blobel and Obersturmftihrer Hafner to a meeting which had been called by the army. This meeting took place at the Feldkommandant's office. Captain Luley had had a look at the neighbourhood before his arrival at the division but had not gone into the house and the children's accommodation. I conveyed the views of the division and made it very clear that the division had only intervened because of the way in which the action was being carried out. The Standartenfiihrer and the Obersturmftihrer admitted there had been shortcomings in the way things had been run and stated that a way had to be found to settle the matter quickly on the basis of the prevailing conditions. He did not now see himself as still in a position to be able to carry out the shooting. The Feldkommandant noted critically that the first report on the conditions at the house had come from the divisional chaplains. To this Captain Luley observed that although he himself was a Protestant he considered it preferable for chaplains to limit themselves to the spiritual welfare of the soldiers. To judge from the nature of the comments made by both the Feldkommandant and Captain Luley, they were, first, questioning the credibility of the divisional chaplains and, second, treating the matter as a case of `stirring up trouble'. They regarded the report as an exaggeration and an impertinent interference on the part of the divisional chaplains. The Standartenfiihrer made no comment on this.
The 0.1 [1. Ordonnanzoffizier] and I rejected these outrageous accusations, pointing out that the divisional chaplains must have initially thought that this was another case of the sort of high-handed behaviour on the part of the Ukrainians which had already forced the division to intervene in Zloczow. During the rest of the conversation the Feldkommandant tried to steer the matter into an ideological [weltanschaulich] context and to start a discussion on fundamental questions. He declared that he considered the extermination of Jewish women and children to be pressingly urgent and to be carried out in whatever form it took. He was at pains to point out that as a result of the division's actions the elimination of the children had been delayed unnecessarily by twenty-four hours. The Standartenfuhrer said he was of the same opinion and added that it would be best if those troops who were nosing around carried out the executions themselves and the commanders who were stopping the measures took command of these troops. I quietly rejected this view, without taking any position as I wished to avoid any personal acrimony. When we discussed what further measures should be taken the Standartenfiihrer declared that the Herr Oberbefehlshaber recognized the necessity of eliminating the children and wished to be informed once this had been carried out. The Intelligence Officer of Sixth Army High Command had already confirmed that this indeed was an accurate reflection of Herr Oberbefehlshaber's position.
We then settled the details of how the executions were to be carried out. They are to take place during the evening of 22 August. I did not involve myself in the details of this discussion. The measures that I ordered to keep the troops away will be carried out.
Afterwards Hauptmann Luley reported the outcome of the discussion to the divisional commander.

Conclusion:
l. The troops have been trained by their officers to have a decent soldierly attitude and to avoid violence and roughness towards a defenceless population. They are fully aware of the need for the toughest intervention against franc-tireurs [= guerrillas]. In the case in question, however, measures against women and children were undertaken which in no way differ from atrocities carried out by the enemy about which the troops are continually being informed. It is unavoidable that these events will be reported back home where they will be compared to the Lemberg (Lvov) atrocities. The troops are waiting for their officers to intervene. This is particularly true for the older married men. An officer is therefore forced to intervene out of consideration for his troops when such things take place in public. In the interest of maintaining military discipline all similar measures should be carried out away from the troops.
2. The execution could have been carried out without any sensation if the Feldkommandantur and the Ortskommandantur had taken the necessary steps to keep the troops away. This unfortunate state of affairs was caused by the failure of both commanders to take the necessary action. During all the negotiations the impression was given that all the executions could be traced back to an initiative of the Feldkommandant. Following the execution of all the Jews in the town it became necessary to eliminate the Jewish children, particularly the infants. Both infants and children should have been eliminated immediately in order to have avoided this inhuman agony. The Feldkommandant and the Obersturmfiihrer declared that it was not possible to provide alternative accommodation for the children and the Feldkommandant declared several times that this brood had to be stamped out.
(signed) Groscurth

Oleg Grigoryev

Belaya Tserkov - part 3

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 16 Mar 2002, 04:59

Report by military chaplains Tewes and Wilczek

Protestant and Catholic
Military Chaplains O.U.
to Military Hospital 4/607 22 August 1941
We hereby submit the following report to 295th Infantry Division as instructed:
On 20 August 1941 at 13.00 hours we heard from German soldiers that quite a large number of children had been locked up in intolerable conditions in a house near our quarters. A Ukrainian was said to be guarding these children. As we suspected this to be some arbitrary action on the part of the Ukrainians we went over there straight away. We found about ninety children packed together into two small rooms in a filthy state. Their whimpering could be heard in the vicinity of the house. Some of the children, mainly infants, were completely exhausted and almost lifeless. There was no German guard or supervision present, only a Ukrainian guard armed with a rifle. German soldiers had free access to the house and were expressing outrage over these frightful conditions. As these events were taking place under the aegis of the German Wehrmacht and would therefore damage its reputation, we immediately went and reported to the Ortskommandantur. The Ortskommandant went with us to the house, inspected the conditions and then took us to report to the Feldkommandantur. At the Feldkommandantur none of the competent gentlemen was available for us to talk to and we were advised to call later. As the matter seemed to us to be one of utmost urgency and we assumed that the divisional commander of 295th Infantry Division stationed in the area was the most senior-ranking officer, we went to see the two divisional chaplains of 295th Infantry Division and informed them of what was happening so that they could report to their HQ.
Tewes, Military Chaplain Wilczek, Military Chaplain F.d.R.
(signed) Spoerhase Lieutenant and 0.1

Statement by C.-in-C. Sixth Army, Field Marshal von Reichenau

From the Commander-in-Chief Army Headquarters
of Sixth Army 26 August 1941
1 c/A. O.
No. 2245/41 3 copies
9. Kdos copy 2
Statement on the report of 295th Division
on the events in Bialacerkiew [Byelaya Tserkov]

The report disguises the fact that the division itself has ordered the execution to be interrupted and has requested the consent of the army to do so.
Immediately after the division's telephone inquiry, after consulting Standartenfiihrer Blobel I postponed the carrying out of the execution because it was not organized properly. I gave instructions that on the morning of 21 August, Standartenftihrer Blobel and a representative of Army Headquarters should go to Bialacerkiew to inspect the conditions. I have ascertained in principle that once begun, the action was conducted in an appropriate manner.
The conclusion of the report in question contains the following sentence, `In the case in question, measures against women and children were undertaken which in no way differ from atrocities carried out by the enemy about which the troops are continually being informed.'
I have to describe this assessment as incorrect, inappropriate and impertinent in the extreme. Moreover this comment was written in an open communication which passes through many hands.
It would have been far better if the report had not been written at all.
(signed) von Reichenau
Distribution:
Army Group South = 1st copy
295th ID = 2nd copy Files
Files = 3rd copy
fd.R.d.A. (signed) Groscurth
Lieutenant i.G. (im Generalstab)

SS-Obersturmfuhrer August Hafner on the killing of the children

... Then Blobel ordered me to have the children executed. I asked him, `By whom should the shooting be carried out?' He answered, `By the WafFen-SS.' I raised an objection and said, `They are all young men. How are we going to answer to them if we make them shoot small children?' To this he said, `Then use your men.' I then said, `How can they do that? They have small children as well.' This tug-of war lasted about ten minutes. . . . I suggested that the Ukrainian militia of the Feldkommandant should shoot the children. There were no objections from either side to this suggestion....
I went out to the woods alone. The Wehrmacht had already dug a grave. The children were brought along in a tractor. I had nothing to do with this technical procedure. The Ukrainians were standing round trembling. The children were taken down from the tractor. They were lined up along the top of the grave and shot so that they fell into it. The Ukrainians did not aim at any particular part of the body. They fell into the grave. The wailing was indescribable. I shall never forget the scene throughout my life. I find it very hard to bear. I particularly remember a small fair-haired girl who took me by the hand. She too was shot later.... The grave was near some woods. It was not near the rifle-range. The execution must have taken place in the afternoon at about 3.30 or 4.00. It took place the day after the discussions at the Feldkommandanten.. . . Many children were hit four or five times before they died.

chalutzim

Byelaya Tserkov

Post by chalutzim » 17 Apr 2003, 15:41

I've read about this awful event in Beevor's Stalingrand, but he doesn't give much detail. I think your post is great. Thank you.

chalutzim

Irving at Whitechapel (Ukraine)

Post by chalutzim » 17 Apr 2003, 15:50

David Irving has some thoughts regarding what the event meant in the whole (he is a man with a wide perspective, indeed) Holocaust context:
(...) What was the purpose of this change of policy, and who inaugurated it? I believe a key episode concerns the massacre of about 90 Jewish children in Byelaya Tserkov in Ukraine in the late Summer. In this instance, the parents had been slain, apparently as reprisal, or as hostages, or as a punitive measure. But the children -- initially -- survived, and were crammed into an orphanage without any care. Surviving documentation shows that several Wehrmacht chaplains passed on the complaints of the ordinary soldiers at such maltreatment, then that the decision was made to eliminate the children, and then that no one could be found to perform the act, since the SS and the SD both refused to do it.

Post-war testimony in fact suggests that the children were killed reluctantly by Ukrainian auxiliaries. If there had been a general policy of massacring Jewish children prior to Byelaya Tserkov (which means "Whitechapel", by the way), then the wide-spread demoralization among the ranks never would have occurred, at the same time, precisely because this episode did demoralize so many, one can begin to see why the decision was made to murder whole families in order to prevent any further episodes of this kind. (...)
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Himmler/clippings/ ... esis2.html

Regards.

Krasnaya Zvezda

Post by Krasnaya Zvezda » 17 Apr 2003, 16:22

Horrible. To go against the children..... what are the limits of human inhumanity?

James

Post by James » 17 Apr 2003, 23:52

Chalutzim: Believe me, I am no defender of David Irving, but I think the interpretation you attribute to him regarding Byelaya Tserkovis was authored by "Samuel Crowell", not Irving. If you are not familiar with "Crowell" (the name is a pseudonym), he is an American who is a frequent IHR contributor and who describes himself as a "moderate revisionist".

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 24 Apr 2003, 13:35

James wrote:Chalutzim: Believe me, I am no defender of David Irving, but I think the interpretation you attribute to him regarding Byelaya Tserkovis was authored by "Samuel Crowell", not Irving. If you are not familiar with "Crowell" (the name is a pseudonym), he is an American who is a frequent IHR contributor and who describes himself as a "moderate revisionist".
You're right. Thanks.

Duo

Post by Duo » 24 Apr 2003, 13:51

Krasnaya Zvezda wrote:Horrible. To go against the children..... what are the limits of human inhumanity?
Is that a rhetorical question?
If not than there are no limits to inhumane behavior

anyssim

Re: Belaya Tserkov

Post by anyssim » 23 Sep 2015, 13:55

hello, i see that the posts are very old, but where can be found the documentary sources of Oleg grigoriev's post? ... or other eventual sources?
thanks alot in advance

anyssim

Re: Belaya Tserkov

Post by anyssim » 23 Sep 2015, 13:58

ok, i think that should be this book: "The Good Old Days": The Holocaust as Seen by Its Perpetrators and Bystanders
Par Ernst Klee,Willi Dressen,Volker Riess
would be great to have another detailed sources about Holocaust in Belaya Tserkov

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”