Allied Rapists.....

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 11 Sep 2003, 02:01

My answers :Hi everybody......

Dear Luca : I don't know wich picture you talking about....Your messages appears as posted Tue.Sep.9th at 1.12 am...remember we are in two different continents ! The only picture you send (at last in my computer) is 1z.jpg. i didn't know this pic,neither the interesting facts you added about Paizan. So i don't know if it may be the corpse of Mrs. Gualtieri,wich is posible .... i'm not sorprised it happened in Reggia Emilia,since the communist party was really powerful there (even today !) and reds partisans committed there many ,many,many crimes,up to the point that the area between Reggio Emilia - Modena -Ferrara was nicknamed after the war ''the triangle of the death'',as a reference to the triangle of bermudas were people disappeared.But i think you must be well aware of that ! By the way i gone start another topic in this section soon about who started the civil war and the murders in the Reggio Emilia province.
Keep tuned right now about topic ''a signed allied war crime'' wich happened in Italy,too...

Feel free to add whatever fact you may know,because i'm a bit tired to see that some peoples have a black and white vision of WW2,blaming axis fighters on all crimes ,but forgetting that their side committed lots of crimes . If every war victims have to be mourned - wich is legitime- ,don't forget our deads who have to be mourned too.... I think they have been opened with this war-crimes section the ''pandora box'' ( as we say in France ) or '' a can of worms '' - literally !- as said the americans.
So let's open our memory !
Best regards.

Timo : I apologize if you wanted to keep your writing discretly...you didn't mentionate it . And i mentionate it as an instance about how to write a book,wich somes -incluiding you- had been asking ! So goes to your e-mail i'm sending you more pics for your book.Even if we disagree on some topics,i don't make it personal and it's my pleasure to colaborate with you....
About rob,if he wrote what you said,i retire...( where does he wrote that ?),even so i think he is blinded by hate because ,about those poor women who are obviously victims,he said '' it makes look the fascists as victims''... if i follow him,he means ''you the victims ,suffer,die,ans shut up because you weren't on the ''good'' side !''
But let's Rob himself explain that if he wants....

Thompson: You asked me how i writed my book...i answered.
Regards to everybody .

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 11 Sep 2003, 02:08

Ostuf Charlemagne -- You said: "Thompson: You asked me how i writed my book...i answered."

Thanks, I appreciate it. And I am interested in hearing more on the subject. A war crime is just that, no matter who committed it.

Luca

Post by Luca » 11 Sep 2003, 10:30

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:Dear Luca : I don't know wich picture you talking about....
Dear Ostuf, im my last question i ve write a link, the pic in question was the second in the link page.
The only pic that i ve show in this topic was take in Milano, as i ve write before.
In any case i ask again adding the pic in subject.
Luca
PS= http://www.thirdreichforum.com/viewtopi ... a&start=30
Last edited by Luca on 11 Sep 2003, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.

Luca

Post by Luca » 11 Sep 2003, 10:34

Luca wrote:
Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:.- Carmela Gualtieri,49, schoolteacher,member of fascist party,was arrested at Modena at the end of the war,with her husband.The husband was shot and Mrs Gualtieri was token to Bastiglia village where she was forced to go naked on the streets ,raped in public,and ,finally,shot.
Dear Ostuf,
this was take in the same district (Emilia) but i dont know the name of the town or of the woman.
Any idea if can be the same fact?
Thank You
Luca
Attachments
1288_1036572260.jpg
1288_1036572260.jpg (88.51 KiB) Viewed 2084 times

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 12 Sep 2003, 10:40

I think Ostuf Charlemagne has done us a very big favor by showing the other side of the Allies especially in the behaviour of Italian partisans, french colonial troops which i myself not exposed unlike the crimes of the Russians.

Ostuf Charlemagne,

I'm currently looking for some contacts of the university press publication in Malaysia whether there are interested in publishing "The Forgotten Crimes of the Allies" in Malaysia. I will let you personally...Besides, i'm very interested in the crimes of Allies in WW2 and i'll see what i can do to help...

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 13 Sep 2003, 10:10

The posts dealing with Monte Cassino were moved to a new thread, please stay on topic.

/Marcus

Luca

Post by Luca » 13 Sep 2003, 11:29

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:.... i'm not sorprised it happened in Reggia Emilia,since the communist party was really powerful there (even today !) and reds partisans committed there many ,many,many crimes,up to the point that the area between Reggio Emilia - Modena -Ferrara was nicknamed after the war ''the triangle of the death'',as a reference to the triangle of bermudas were people disappeared.But i think you must be well aware of that !
Is wrong say: "since the communist party was really powerful there (even today !)"
The Emilia Romagna district was, since the first years of the fascism, the more fascist district of Italia and stay in this situation to the end of the war.
In this district was so total and sistematic the assassins of military and civils fascists, (or "probable" fascists,but in any case no comunists) and they familyes for long years after the war that, from the years '50 to today, this district is the more comunist district of Italia.
Sorry if im going out of topic, is only a little precisation.
Luca
Pic of a fascist mass grave found in Lombardia district in the years 60.
In Emilia Romagna district no was, as now, possible excavate a lot.
Attachments
zx1.jpg
zx1.jpg (216.02 KiB) Viewed 1994 times

Ostuf Charlemagne

Post by Ostuf Charlemagne » 14 Sep 2003, 00:18

Thanks Panzermahn...i sent you a message today at your personal e-mail .

Hi Luca: You are completely right....the civil war was started in Reggio Emilia with the murder of Federale Ghisellini,an interesting fact for wich i may open a topic next week.......
I think the mass grave you showed is the one of the Govoni family,7 men and women tortured to death by communists during a long afternoon....i may open this topic too..... (i guess our american readers and our friend Thompson may be astonished by the quantities of allied and partisans war crimes in Italy,which took 300,000 human lifes between 1944 and 1946 ! By the way ,the holocaustists like our friend Rob had runned away from this topic by now...... i guess they runned short of arguments.)

Of course now i see the picture....Thanks.Links just didn't showed in my computer,i don't know why .Yes,it may be Mrs Gualtieri or just another poor victim. It's a shame.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 14 Sep 2003, 05:13

Ostuf Charlemagne -- You said:
"(i guess our american readers and our friend Thompson may be astonished by the quantities of allied and partisans war crimes in Italy,which took 300,000 human lifes between 1944 and 1946 !"
I can't speak for the other readers, but I was aware of the bloodbath which followed the capitulation in Italy. I knew about it both from what my father had told me (he was a US Army officer in Firenze in May and Jun 1945), and from reading about the disorders in old newspapers. One of the reasons I posted the topic on "Postwar lynchings" at:

http://www.thirdreichforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18148

was to try to start a discussion on the subject.

Luca

Post by Luca » 14 Sep 2003, 23:19

Ostuf Charlemagne wrote:I think the mass grave you showed is the one of the Govoni family,7 men and women tortured to death by communists during a long afternoon....i may open this topic too.....
No , as i write before this mass grave was found in Lombardia district in the years '60.
I hope you will open a topic concern the 7 brothers Govoni...i have a couple of interessants pics.
Luca

Luca

Post by Luca » 15 Sep 2003, 00:16

David Thompson wrote:I can't speak for the other readers, but I was aware of the bloodbath which followed the capitulation in Italy. I knew about it both from what my father had told me (he was a US Army officer in Firenze in May and Jun 1945
Much allies was very shocked from the facts of partisans crimes, and some of they try to stop the massacre, but was personal decisions in isolated facts.
Luca
The personal decision of this officer save, for the moment, some lifes.The hero insist for show he armband or is the officer that push the rifle with he pistole???????
Attachments
cc1.jpg
cc1.jpg (76.45 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
Last edited by Luca on 15 Sep 2003, 00:48, edited 1 time in total.

Luca

Post by Luca » 15 Sep 2003, 00:23

Torino, 3 may. The americans start for disarmed the partisans bands.In change, americans and english offer money.
Attachments
c3.jpg
c3.jpg (99.38 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
cc2.jpg
cc2.jpg (110.18 KiB) Viewed 1917 times

Luca

Post by Luca » 15 Sep 2003, 00:36

End of May. The allies search weapons again. They suspect that no all the weapons was consigned and that no all the bands are disarmed. They organize a lot of parades and cerimonyes of thanks and honors for the partisans hoping for the consign of some others weapons, with very scarce results.
As will evident much years after, during the research operated from the Carabinieri during the period that was ministro degli interni the democristiano Mario Scelba, really big arsenals was costituited in the provinces of North Italia.....why these arsenals was created will be really a lot off topic..so i stop here.
Attachments
d2.jpg
d2.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 1914 times

Luca

Post by Luca » 15 Sep 2003, 00:45

A lot of documents as this was consigned to the partisans bands.
Luca
Attachments
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (33.78 KiB) Viewed 1908 times

Luca

Post by Luca » 15 Sep 2003, 00:57

Luca wrote:The hero insist for show he armband or is the officer that push the rifle with he pistole???????
All the "barrel" of the pistol appare visible...probale is the hero that show he armband, or not?
Attachments
dettaglio.jpg
dettaglio.jpg (68.22 KiB) Viewed 1906 times

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”