"Krema-wurst" as a Holocaust claim

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Scott Smith

"Krema-wurst" as a Holocaust claim

Post by Scott Smith » 25 Sep 2003 06:41

[Split from the "Human Soap Again" thread]

[Irrelevant and offensive post deleted by moderator -- DT]

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 25 Sep 2003 06:45

Scott -- If you have some relevant and factual information for the readers, with some authority to back it up, please post it. Otherwise, please don't.

John W
Financial supporter

Post by John W » 25 Sep 2003 07:04

DEZERTER wrote:"Dentures made from corpse-teeth, perhaps? Sounds like sidewalk dentistry on the streets of Bombay. I guess there was a Nazi black market on body parts. You will have to be more specific."
I don't know who said that but I take great offense to that statement... :x :x :x

John

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 25 Sep 2003 15:32

Sturm wrote:
Scott wrote:Dentures made from corpse-teeth, perhaps? Sounds like sidewalk dentistry on the streets of Bombay. I guess there was a Nazi black market on body parts. You will have to be more specific.
I don't know who said that but I take great offense to that statement... :x :x :x
As you should. That was my point. I saw the "sidewalk dentistry on the streets of Bombay" part on the TV program 60 Minutes, so I didn't just make it up to be offensive.
:)

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 25 Sep 2003 15:33

David Thompson wrote:Scott -- If you have some relevant and factual information for the readers, with some authority to back it up, please post it. Otherwise, please don't.
Not a problem, but "Kremawurst" is another Holocaust claim. And if the Germans could make soap from corpses, why not?
:wink:

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 25 Sep 2003 16:13

Scott -- You said:
"Kremawurst" is another Holocaust claim. And if the Germans could make soap from corpses, why not?
If you have some relevant and factual information for the readers on the "Kremawurst Holocaust claim," with some authority to back it up, please start a separate thread and post the documentation and/or links to the Holocaust claimants. I've never heard of such a claim before, and it sounds like the "wurst" kind of disinformation.

ChristopherPerrien

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 25 Sep 2003 17:15

Well thankfully we have lost our resident , pot-smoking teenager.

Any way so are we going to go "krema-wurst" now instead of human soap? What does "krema" mean? It don't work in the translator.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 25 Sep 2003 17:27

Scott,

Don't post that kind of offensive comments!
Don't make the misstake of thinking that the rules of the forum doesn't apply to you.

/Marcus

Xanthro

Post by Xanthro » 25 Sep 2003 18:27

ChristopherPerrien wrote:Well thankfully we have lost our resident , pot-smoking teenager.

Any way so are we going to go "krema-wurst" now instead of human soap? What does "krema" mean? It don't work in the translator.
Krema means oven, as in a crematoria where bodies are burned.

Scott was making a play on words.

Xanthro

ChristopherPerrien

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 25 Sep 2003 19:24

Thanks Xanthro, so I gather this story is to the effect of using these ashes as an additive to sausages. i.e. cannabalism.

And I am guessing the confirmation is the Nazis did alot of bad things so they must have been cannibals too.

Amazing these stories, kinda of like war-time propaganda that won't die.

I will say that sometimes I hear stuff both true and false at this Forum that belies explanation and analysis to me. And sometimes this stuff is so dam weird that I can't fathom it and therefore I can't honestly care if it is true or false.

Orok

Post by Orok » 25 Sep 2003 19:29

Sometimes I found confrontations in this particular forum made people unable to discuss things intelligently. That is why I largely avoid posting here. I might sometimes sound sarcastic, but I am not very confrontational in nature.

Peace to all of you.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 25 Sep 2003 20:03

David Thompson wrote:
Scott wrote:"Kremawurst" is another Holocaust claim. And if the Germans could make soap from corpses, why not?
If you have some relevant and factual information for the readers on the "Kremawurst Holocaust claim," with some authority to back it up, please start a separate thread and post the documentation and/or links to the Holocaust claimants. I've never heard of such a claim before, and it sounds like the "wurst" kind of disinformation.
The claim was made by renowned Holocaust artist and former Sonderkommano David Olere, who also provided diagrams of the crematoria for Jean Claude Pressac, whose book was also published by the Klarsfelds in France. I don't see an English translation.
:)

http://fcit.coedu.usf.edu/Holocaust/gifs2/D57.gif

http://www.holocaust-info.dk/auschwitz/ ... 3_side.jpg

http://english.gfh.org.il/throwi4.jpg
Last edited by Scott Smith on 25 Sep 2003 22:01, edited 1 time in total.

ChristopherPerrien

Post by ChristopherPerrien » 25 Sep 2003 20:21

Xanthro wrote:
ChristopherPerrien wrote:Well thankfully we have lost our resident , pot-smoking teenager.

Krema means oven, as in a crematoria where bodies are burned.

Scott was making a play on words.

Xanthro
Well as my preceeding post said I can't fathom some things I can now see that I am thinking a little too literal right now.

Now I see the joke of Scott's kerma-wurst ,your reply as to the play on words, and David's consternation as to another holocaust hoax joke insinuation.

Thanks. Some day I might get with this program.

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 25 Sep 2003 20:41

David Thompson wrote:(...) I've never heard of such a claim before, and it sounds like the "wurst" kind of disinformation.
David, you'll find this story in details in "Russia at War", by Alexander Werth, in the chapter dedicated to the Majdanek liberation.

Erik

Post by Erik » 26 Sep 2003 02:39

Mr. Thompson wrote:
I've never heard of such a claim before, and it sounds like the "wurst" kind of disinformation.
During the First World War, false anti-German atrocity propaganda was utilized by the Allied leaders to attain their goals, such as bolstering the morale of the rank and file of the Allied nations.3

One of the most notorious pieces of anti-German propaganda was the gruesome account of the "corpse exploitation establishment" operated behind the front lines by a German company. The "evil Germans" supposedly used the corpses of their own fallen soldiers for the manufacture of soap. Professor van Pelt notes that the author of this piece of lying propaganda was the Chief of Intelligence of the British Army, Brigadier General J.V. Charteris. Apparently, one of his aims was to turn the Chinese, who revere the dead, against the Germans.4
(4) Robert Jan van Pelt, THE CASE FOR AUSCHWITZ: EVIDENCE FROM THE IRVING TRIAL (Indiana University Press, 2002), p.130.
(Emphasis added)
http://vho.org/tr/2003/1/Grubach104-109.html

Cannibalism was also an act performed by the Red Guards. The Red Guards ate some of the citizens that the Red Guards killed. During the later 1960s, over a hundred people were killed and eaten. (Mabry 38) The cannibalism took place in a rural area in the southern part of China called Guangxi. An example of the cannibalism that took place was that school leaders were murdered by pupils, and then prepared and eaten. Another example of cannibalism that took place during the cultural revolution was in lunchrooms that were controlled by the government, dead bodies were exhibited from meat hooks and then served for lunch. (Mabry 38)
(Mabry, Marcus, "Cannibals of the Red Guard," Newsweek. January 18, 1993. 4 pars.)
(Emphasis added)
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/History ... arroll.htm

So British Intelligence "apparently" knew better than to go for the “wurst” kind of disinformation.

All's fair in love and war.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”