"Krema-wurst" as a Holocaust claim

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 27 Sep 2003, 01:23

Dan wrote:If you could grind up all the ash from a human, including bones and teeth, the phosphorus content would be about 20%, which could make it a valuable fertilizer, especially for root crops like sugar beet. In fact, it would put such ash on par with a good quality P fertilizer sold today commerically. And since P only moves about 1/2 inch per year in the types of soil I understand to be found in Poland, i.e. with a fairly high clay content, one could supersaturate selected areas and cause them to be P sufficient for years with a single application. The rates would be around two or 3 hundred pounds per hectare per year of the ash itself, depending on the crop.

I mention this just as an observation.
And therefore some simple forensic archaeology, in this case in the form of the chemical analysis and layering of soil, would confirm the existence of such Holo-claims.
:)

Dan

Post by Dan » 27 Sep 2003, 01:31

Yes, I would say that with P in particular, although not with any other macronutrients, if someone really wanted to know if a given field was fertilized with human ash, he could do it. Applying it would have probably left traces also, in that I'm not sure how you'd go about doing it. I suppose men on the back of a tractor or horse drawn wagon throwing it into the air with shovels. At least that's how I'd do it. The fact that it wasn't in pellets would have made it difficult to broadcast using standard means.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 27 Sep 2003, 01:32

Dan wrote:Yes, I would say that with P in particular, although not with any other macronutrients, if someone really wanted to know if a given field was fertilized with human ash, he could do it. Applying it would have probably left traces also, in that I'm not sure how you'd go about doing it. I suppose men on the back of a tractor or horse drawn wagon throwing it into the air with shovels. At least that's how I'd do it. The fact that it wasn't in pellets would have made it difficult to broadcast using standard means.
And there would be lots of bone chips as well.

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 27 Sep 2003, 14:00

Scott Smith wrote:(...) We are not discussing pickles and pears but vile and disgusting accusations made against the German people.
Not against the German people, Scott, but against the Nazi regime. Unless you're supporting a "collective guilty" approach, and I doubt it (because you deny the notion of "guiltiness" as a fictitious ploy), your mention to the Germans as a whole is very inaccurate and misleading. This section of the forum is intended to research crimes commited by individuals and organizations, not nations. :idea:

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 27 Sep 2003, 20:31

Scott Smith wrote:
Furthermore, the illustration you posted is grossly offensive and provocative, and clearly intended to be. It has no place in a research forum -- it has nothing to do with research or knowledgable discussion. It is a vile and coarse jest, in the style of Julius Streicher, made solely to ridicule and vex persons who disagree with your views. Marcus has already warned you about this kind of post. This section of the forum is not the place to try to engage in crude propaganda.
Of course it is provocative. We are not discussing pickles and pears but vile and disgusting accusations made against the German people.
It seems we have not been clear enough, so let me try one more time:
Any further such nonsense and childish provocations from you (along the lines of the two recent "Krema-wurst" illustrations for example) will get you kicked out of the forum.

/Marcus

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 28 Sep 2003, 03:36

chalutzim wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:(...) We are not discussing pickles and pears but vile and disgusting accusations made against the German people.
Not against the German people, Scott, but against the Nazi regime. Unless you're supporting a "collective guilty" approach, and I doubt it (because you deny the notion of "guiltiness" as a fictitious ploy), your mention to the Germans as a whole is very inaccurate and misleading. This section of the forum is intended to research crimes commited by individuals and organizations, not nations. :idea:
Then why do Germans have to distance themselves from their past with mythology? Sorry, but with the high degree of Holocaust promotion, "ordinary Germans" are compelled to answer for "their" past. But wait! That might be illegal.
Last edited by Scott Smith on 28 Sep 2003, 03:44, edited 2 times in total.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 28 Sep 2003, 03:42

Marcus Wendel wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:
David Thompson wrote:Furthermore, the illustration you posted is grossly offensive and provocative, and clearly intended to be. It has no place in a research forum -- it has nothing to do with research or knowledgable discussion. It is a vile and coarse jest, in the style of Julius Streicher, made solely to ridicule and vex persons who disagree with your views. Marcus has already warned you about this kind of post. This section of the forum is not the place to try to engage in crude propaganda.
Of course it is provocative. We are not discussing pickles and pears but vile and disgusting accusations made against the German people.
It seems we have not been clear enough, so let me try one more time:
Any further such nonsense and childish provocations from you (along the lines of the two recent "Krema-wurst" illustrations for example) will get you kicked out of the forum.
Provocations against whom? I suppose absurdity is a provocation in-and-of itself. Anyways, I suppose I can think twice about posting illustrations.

Btw, can I have a list of everyone who wants me banned? I would like to debate them one-one.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 28 Sep 2003, 11:03

Scott Smith wrote:Provocations against whom? I suppose absurdity is a provocation in-and-of itself. Anyways, I suppose I can think twice about posting illustrations.
Btw, can I have a list of everyone who wants me banned? I would like to debate them one-one.
Provocations against the readers of the forum as well as the victims of the crimes you ridicule.

I don't think anyone wants you banned, however the rules applies as much to you as to anyone else and unfortunately it seems that you've recently gone out of your way to insult and provoce people, a development that I'm sad to see I might add, considering the quality posts you've made here in the past.

/Marcus

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 29 Sep 2003, 06:21

Marcus Wendel wrote:Provocations against the readers of the forum as well as the victims of the crimes you ridicule.
Well, I'll try to cool it. I can see why some would need to be protected from provocative ideas. But I'm not sure why we need to protect the victims who were not made into sausages, after all.
:wink:

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 29 Sep 2003, 16:39

Scott Smith wrote:(...) But I'm not sure why we need to protect the victims who were not made into sausages, after all.
Funny. I don't see any possible reason why would we need sausage peddling here... :?

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 29 Sep 2003, 20:32

I guess we should just let the nonsense slide into the Memory Hole and pretend it never existed.

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 29 Sep 2003, 20:57

Scott Smith wrote:I guess we should just let the nonsense slide into the Memory Hole and pretend it never existed.
Agreed. The smell was beginning to make me feel sick.

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 30 Sep 2003, 05:39

chalutzim wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:I guess we should just let the nonsense slide into the Memory Hole and pretend it never existed.
Agreed. The smell was beginning to make me feel sick.
Aw, but one can never get his fill of a good hearty helping of cold Greuelpropaganda.

[Image of cold hot-cereal deleted by self-censorship. ~S.S.]

chalutzim

Post by chalutzim » 30 Sep 2003, 14:14

Scott Smith wrote:Aw, but one can never get his fill of a good hearty helping of cold Greuelpropaganda.
Well, I guess the food you were trying to sell, sausage, had already filled everyone's quota of bad taste.
Mr. Cereals wrote:[Image of cold hot-cereal deleted by self-censorship. ~S.S.]
I see. Good to see you're trying to improve your clientele with a new product. Good luck with your cereals! :lol:

Scott Smith

Post by Scott Smith » 30 Sep 2003, 15:06

Greuelpropaganda Lite is lower in cholesterol and less filling. Too bad Col. Smirnov didn't submit an Olere recipe and affidavit to the IMT along with Mazur's, huh...

[Self-censorship of Olere's artistic works of Holo-P***. ~S.S.]

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”