Finland and "Final Solution" in WWII?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
taivaansusi

Post by taivaansusi » 21 Nov 2003, 19:37

ErikHolm wrote:That's Ok. I haven't read book either, just article about this. But I happen to know (and it's actually quite logical) where did estonian communists or refugees escape in 1941 or 1944+. No need to know book to know those facts...
Yes, I know too.

Were the extradited estonians patriots then? If I remember correctly, German Ostland goverment did not only arrest communists and terrorists, but harrassed patriots as well. Front of Lithuanian Activists, based on Berlin in 1940, had a important role in the liberation of Lithuania, but after that, Germans disbanded the Provisional Goverment. Latvia and Estonia had similar developments, I think.

It was a shame that Rosenberg's eastern policies were not followed. The German Army and many party members actually supported the independence of all eastern nations. Occupational policies started to change only in 1943, when it was already too late.

Aleksei22
Banned

last drop

Post by Aleksei22 » 21 Nov 2003, 21:10

Hello, Jari

In the question of independence all social classes were unanimous in their desire to break free from Russia. But the motives were not the same for all and that was one of the reasons that led to the Civil War. From Marxist point of view the reactionary forces won and revolution was crushed. As with almost any independence movement the learned elite was the initiator. In Finnish case the elite was often originally of Swedish speaking origin. The interesting feature was that many of them changed their language into Finnish because that was the only way of getting the message through to the “masses”.

So you see – the “finnanization” didnt looks like offensive (or oppressive) measures to the RIGHTs of swedish elite ! Definetly – “russification” would had ABSOLYTELY the same impression (in the mind of finn-swedish elite) if ALL of THEM got garanteed FOREVER conservation of ALL PRIVILEGEs, personal right, incomes .... – ALL THIS THINGs that insure (FOREVER) the consentration power “inside” definite social STRATA in Finland.

So – the so called “russification” problem in reality was (and is till now) – not more then “political show upon minds of foolish masses” – or “cover story”.

PS. –

If [in this wild world] you have natural ability for balanced and proper mixing of the LIE and TRUTH – you are the lawyer.

If your professional possession require more LIE than TRUTH – then you are a diplomat.

If TRUTH – is absolutely bad thing to you and LIE looks like a “sugar” – you are a politician.

If you have a talant to hold in your arms and head - the all that mentioned above - you are prospective BUSINESSMEN.

If you know that LIE – is BAD and TRUTH is GOOD - Hmmmmmm.... thats means that you are some kind of low-bornee.

Thans about all.

<Give as a sign, please. Make you analogy between Finland an ANY other state in Europe (and <ANY autonomous areas in Russia) , whom Had so WIDE bag of personal and corporate <RIGHTS with same one’s of priveleges with ZERO-LIKE obligations to central goverment.

Your colleaque’s anwer – was “ No-one” It seems to me that it is not only “short in size”, but right in essense too.

<Finland’s Chronological Population profile (cities + urban areas): -

<1805 – 5.5 %
<1860 - 6.3 %
<1905 - 13.1 %

<Does that need any more comment ?????

Thats was your answer, So I till think that “ ..... this figures are selfeffisient and dont need any more comments”

<May I ask you to familize me with some example of Japaneese support to Finland in 1900-1905

The Japanese tried to ignite a rebellion in Finland during the Russo-Japanese war in 1904. Kagaali was the organization they tried to use for their purposes. There were some attempts to smuggle arms into Finland but they mostly failed.

What you do you mean when you say “mostly failed” ? Hundreds of Thousands of carabines, pistols, granades, .... tonns of illegal vodka transferred thrue the OPEN Finnish and ABSOLUTELY (for finn) formal border into Russia - are REALLY “mostly failed” ? What value of this “goods” would SELFCONSISTENT to you to say “ .... that was a good deal” !!! Onee million, Six million, Ten million carabines, pistols, granades, .... million tonns of illegal vodka .... ????

Jari, I think that you need to lewerage you knowledge about Finn’s finance system dependence on Jewish bankers to proper understand why SOMEONE has an ability to sent a letter to finnish PM with ORDER to do something.

As long as the revolutionaries did not awake the attention of the Finnish police they were relatively safe on Finnish soil in late 19th century and almost until WWI. But the actions of the Russian revolutionary cells in Finland are not really my cup of tea.

Thank, Jari for exelent explanation. I know this TYPICAL WESTERNEE THEORY about BAD and GOOD terrorists.

DEF____________________________

– GOOD TERRORISTS – are not a terrorists, but good boys and freedom-fighter. All of them – are SONS of BEACH. But – this SONS of BEACH – is our SONS of BEACH ..... etc.

----BAD terrorists – is REAL TERRORISTS or freedom-fighter of our enemies ..... etc.

But you must know – that all DEALs with terrorists – are BAD DEALs.
This rule have havent any exeptions. This rule – is right rule even if you SIGN a DEAL with of HISTORICALLY-FIRST TERRORIST BANDA (Jewish-banda).

For this issue – dont be surprized to know that SOMEONE has an ability to sent you a letter or same one even to your PM with ORDER to do something......

Did it mean that JEW were totally expelled from Finland ?
Or was them all totally outlawed by finns ?

Thank you.

Aleksei22
Banned

Post by Aleksei22 » 21 Nov 2003, 21:13

Regards, Juha

Hello, Juha

Yes, you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

Its pitty, but his "liberals" are not the LAST.

Aleksei22
Banned

Post by Aleksei22 » 21 Nov 2003, 21:23

Are you really think so or someone told you to say that ?

8O

Aleksei22
Banned

Post by Aleksei22 » 21 Nov 2003, 21:26

May I ask you to post a map ? ( for thousands of years ago ... )

Orok

Post by Orok » 21 Nov 2003, 21:43

Geez this Alexei person is surely either retarded or a highly skilled comedian! I am amazed by all the Finns' patience to try to talk with him at all! :lol:

Best Regards!

Kaan Caglar

Post by Kaan Caglar » 21 Nov 2003, 22:09

Orok wrote:Geez this Alexei person is surely either retarded or a highly skilled comedian! I am amazed by all the Finns' patience to try to talk with him at all! :lol:

Best Regards!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Orok i just noticed that there is something wrong with the people named Alexei or Alixanther or whatever familiar to that!! Idiots or geniuses that we cant understand what they try to say... :lol: :lol:

Toivo

Post by Toivo » 21 Nov 2003, 22:09

Taivaansusi, that's the case yes. You're correct in both thing.

Couldn't agree more with you Orok!

Aleksei wrote:
"____________________________
And to compare baltic nations with chinese - please! You make yourself look dumb just. We have always lived here, for thousands of years. Russians haven't.
___________________________________-

May I ask you to post a map ? ( for thousands of years ago ... )"

Get a life. If you seriously think your motherland owns this place for couple centuries of occupation you have something loose. You're most radical "great-russian" I have yet seen in this forum.
You will not get any response from me and I seriously hope my northern neighbours ignore you aswell. Because radicals are best to be ignored.

If you _honestly_ believe in your words though I suggest read some non-russian history books and come take a look in Estonia before you claim anything else.
Bye

Toivo

Post by Toivo » 21 Nov 2003, 22:11

Nay I doubt anyone would bother to be comedian in such part of forum, though there have been some *wink wink*. Best to ignore such people as they one way or another avoid serious discussions.

Regards

Juha Tompuri
Forum Staff

Post by Juha Tompuri » 22 Nov 2003, 00:30

ErikHolm wrote:Greetings,
I read article about this book. Among those 3000 there were 557 estonians given out.
Could they have been voluntaries for German army?

Niilo Lappalainen writes in his "Hankoniemi Toisessa Maailmansodassa" (Hanko Peninsula at WWII), publised 1987 that when Finns 3rd Dec-41 captured the island Russarö they got 290 POWs, majority being Estonians (IIRC some kind of a "work force"). Also that in the begining of Jan-42 500 Caucasian POWs and autumn-43 75 voluntary POWs of Soviet ethnic minorities were send to Germany through port of Hanko.
To the original subject: I wonder does the numbers Sana has presented of deported POWs to Germany include the one that were "loaned" to Germany like the submarine comander HSU Sergei Prokofjevitsh Lisin. His boat S-7 was torpedoed by Finnish sub Vesihiisi 21th Oct-42, Lisin and few of his crew survived, being taken POW. After Finnish interrogations he was "loaned" to Germans who also wanted to ask some question from him. He was later returned to Finland, and released back to USSR autumn 1944, after the Continuation War had ended. He continued his war at the Far East against the Japanese. He resigned 1970.

Regards, Juha

Hurricane

Re: last drop

Post by Hurricane » 22 Nov 2003, 00:53

Let's give this a last try...
Aleksei22 wrote:So you see – the “finnanization” didnt looks like offensive (or oppressive) measures to the RIGHTs of swedish elite ! Definetly – “russification” would had ABSOLYTELY the same impression (in the mind of finn-swedish elite) if ALL of THEM got garanteed FOREVER conservation of ALL PRIVILEGEs, personal right, incomes .... – ALL THIS THINGs that insure (FOREVER) the consentration power “inside” definite social STRATA in Finland.
It seems you haven't been paying much attention to the answers you've got. The Finns, including the social elite, got guaranteed ALL PRIVILEGES by the Czar of RUSSIA. When these RIGHTS were removed during the russification, it is no wonder that people felt betrayed.
What you do you mean when you say “mostly failed” ? Hundreds of Thousands of carabines, pistols, granades, .... tonns of illegal vodka transferred thrue the OPEN Finnish and ABSOLUTELY (for finn) formal border into Russia - are REALLY “mostly failed” ? What value of this “goods” would SELFCONSISTENT to you to say “ .... that was a good deal” !!! Onee million, Six million, Ten million carabines, pistols, granades, .... million tonns of illegal vodka .... ????
Source please.
Jari, I think that you need to lewerage you knowledge about Finn’s finance system dependence on Jewish bankers to proper understand why SOMEONE has an ability to sent a letter to finnish PM with ORDER to do something.
What order would that be? Source please.
As long as the revolutionaries did not awake the attention of the Finnish police they were relatively safe on Finnish soil in late 19th century and almost until WWI. But the actions of the Russian revolutionary cells in Finland are not really my cup of tea.

Thank, Jari for exelent explanation. I know this TYPICAL WESTERNEE THEORY about BAD and GOOD terrorists.
Where did he say anything about GOOD or BAD terrorists? Just like the revolutionary Lenin could travel through Finland with ease, others with other agendas could too.
But you must know – that all DEALs with terrorists – are BAD DEALs.
This rule have havent any exeptions. This rule – is right rule even if you SIGN a DEAL with of HISTORICALLY-FIRST TERRORIST BANDA (Jewish-banda).

For this issue – dont be surprized to know that SOMEONE has an ability to sent you a letter or same one even to your PM with ORDER to do something......
What is a banda? And please elaborate on the letter writing issue.
Did it mean that JEW were totally expelled from Finland ?
Or was them all totally outlawed by finns ?
It was only in 1918, in connection with Finnish independence, that full citizen's rights were granted to the Jews in Finland. Let me for your convenience re-post my link from page 2, which describes the issue in detail: http://www.finemb.org.il/Historia.htm. All Finnish Jews (with very few exceptions) are descendants of Russia.

Mark V

Post by Mark V » 22 Nov 2003, 01:41

I really, really try to keep out of this (off-topic) discussion,

...but can't help myself.

Just one point. After years of experience i have found that blaming "jewish bankers" is excellent indicator of views about world and general level of intelligent of any person using the term.
Aleksei22 wrote:I think that you need to lewerage you knowledge about Finn’s finance system dependence on Jewish bankers to proper understand why SOMEONE has an ability to sent a letter to finnish PM with ORDER to do something.
:roll: 'nough said

Mark V

Aleksei22
Banned

Last nickel

Post by Aleksei22 » 22 Nov 2003, 09:50

Hello, Hurricane

Please, find below my last nickel.

Quote:

What you do you mean when you say “mostly failed” ? Hundreds of Thousands of
carabines, pistols, granades, .... tonns of illegal vodka transferred thrue the OPEN
Finnish and ABSOLUTELY (for finn) formal border into Russia - are REALLY
“mostly failed” ? What value of this “goods” would SELFCONSISTENT to you to
say “ .... that was a good deal” !!! Onee million, Six million, Ten million carabines,
pistols, granades, .... million tonns of illegal vodka .... ????

Source please.

Please, ask a "colored detailes" from first hand vitness -

K. Zilliakys or members of his family

(he was a leader of prominent and rich finnish
activist groupe (with strong swedish roots)).

The Same "colored detailes" for those "actions"
you can find in reports and memoirs of the Former
Japaneese Military Attache at Stockholm (mister Akashi).

OR

in memoirs of the prominent banker from USA
(with jewish roots ).
You may ask his name from Mark-V.
I am 201% sure - he knows his name.

Thank you, and

Good luck.

Aleksei22
Banned

Last nickel

Post by Aleksei22 » 22 Nov 2003, 09:54

Hello, Hurricane

Please, find below my last nickel.

Quote:

What you do you mean when you say “mostly failed” ? Hundreds of Thousands of
carabines, pistols, granades, .... tonns of illegal vodka transferred thrue the OPEN
Finnish and ABSOLUTELY (for finn) formal border into Russia - are REALLY
“mostly failed” ? What value of this “goods” would SELFCONSISTENT to you to
say “ .... that was a good deal” !!! Onee million, Six million, Ten million carabines,
pistols, granades, .... million tonns of illegal vodka .... ????

Source please.

Please, ask a "colored detailes" from first hand vitness -

K. Zilliakys or members of his family

(he was a leader of prominent and rich finnish
activist groupe (with strong swedish roots)).

The Same "colored detailes" for those "actions"
you can find in reports and memoirs of the Former
Japaneese Military Attache at Stockholm (mister Akashi).

OR

in memoirs of the prominent banker from USA
(with jewish roots ).
You may ask his name from Mark-V.
I am 201% sure - he knows his name.

Thank you, and

Good luck.

Toivo

Post by Toivo » 22 Nov 2003, 10:38

Hey Juha,
As you have read Sana's book, does figure "557 estonians" come up at all? Maybe author of article used some other sources.
Anyhow, only people who escaped to Finland did not want for various reasons to live neither under russian nor german occupation. Some of those who stayd and fought here against soviets considered them sometimes as cowards who fled being afraid of their lives (men and soldiers). Up to their to judge.
In 1944+ those who were given out (I know one other source which were based on memoirs) by VAPO to soviets were often volunteers in army of Finland. I recall reading how they hoped that for their fighting in Finland's defending they'd be under protection.
I have pretty poor knowledge in this case, however I do know who were those who fled to Finland and those who were given out. Numbers - that's another case. No idea about real numbers, I have never investigated. You know those numbers better I bet :)

Personally, without being reading book but comments here, I believe Sana published this book not for reasons of historical truth. Just my 0.2!

Regards

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”