Stalin's Tactics

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
StormTrooper_38

Stalin's Tactics

Post by StormTrooper_38 » 18 Mar 2002, 00:57

What comes to mind when you think of Stalin? Will i think he was the stupidest commander ever! i have read books about him, there is proof that in 1 DAY he lost over 3 million soldiers (dead or captured) including over 2000 tanks :!: . He didnt even care for his soldiers becasue Russia was so overpopulated he didnt really care how much men he lost. In my Opinion he was a madman! If the war was only against Germany and Russia ( in the time of hitler), Germany would have won! Just in the past year there has been proof of a secret "police" that would kill any russians who did not want to join in the fighting, including women. The thing that really makes me mad is that the Russians think that they were the ones that put a end to Germany, they think they were better than them!

Tchort

Post by Tchort » 18 Mar 2002, 04:53

the unspeakable crimes against humanity commited by the Stalin regime outweigh anything ever done to mankind in history. Stalin, closely followed by Chairman Mao, commited the most sadistic crimes against humanity.

Geppistoly Katona

Post by Geppistoly Katona » 18 Mar 2002, 19:42

Tchort, the SS also committed unthinkable acts of horror on Humans, so this soviet committed this and that is a bunch of bugger!!! The Nazi's were just as guilty of committing crimes against Humanity as the Soviets!!!

And the first thing that comes to mind when you say Stalin is: Paranoid, dumb old fool, power hungry.
Ismétlopuska ember-Ferfi

StormTrooper_38

Stalin

Post by StormTrooper_38 » 19 Mar 2002, 01:18

Come on how can you compare Hitler, A smart tactition to a (excuse me) stupid IDIOT who murdered millions of HIS OWN people by sending them into unthinkable missions and places! The only reason i joined the SS was becasue the Ruskies killed my two brothers. those barbearians!

Wiking

Re: Stalin

Post by Wiking » 19 Mar 2002, 01:33

SS_StormTrooper_38 wrote:Come on how can you compare Hitler, A smart tactition to a (excuse me) stupid IDIOT who murdered millions of HIS OWN people by sending them into unthinkable missions and places! The only reason i joined the SS was becasue the Ruskies killed my two brothers. those barbearians!

You are correct in telling about the differences between Stalin and Hitler, but that does concern only the first years of WW2. Between 1942-1945 A.Hitler also has been murdered his own people with senseless battles for his insane egomania (e.g. Stalingrad) and after 1944 the bloody and senseless sacrifice of his own soldiers and all Germans . He has betrayed us and has given the order to destroy all german infrastructure (Nero Befehl). So all in all Hitler was not better then the red comrade Stalin. The fate of his own men did not interest Hitler for more then a second, only his own egomania. If he had ended the war in 1943 (when it already had been lost), our fellows would not have suffered 95% of the destruction after this year. Hitler was a insane megalomaniac.
Observe the world and think

Wiking

Post by Wiking » 19 Mar 2002, 01:40

The only reason i joined the SS was becasue the Ruskies killed my two brothers. those barbearians!

I understand your feelings about your two lost brothers, but don't forget that it was not Stalin, who started the war, but Hitler. The mass killing through the german "Einsatzkommandos" was also a barbarian act of cruelty, and although one crimes does not justify another, the reaction of the russian men is understandable.
Observe the world and think

StormTrooper_38

Danke

Post by StormTrooper_38 » 19 Mar 2002, 02:06

Wiking wrote:
The only reason i joined the SS was becasue the Ruskies killed my two brothers. those barbearians!

I understand your feelings about your two lost brothers, but don't forget that it was not Stalin, who started the war, but Hitler. The mass killing through the german "Einsatzkommandos" was also a barbarian act of cruelty, and although one crimes does not justify another, the reaction of the russian men is understandable.
I respect you and your sense of caring!
danke Wiking

Tchort

Post by Tchort » 19 Mar 2002, 02:08

Understandable? To an extent. Soviet propoganda whipped them into a frenzy. There was an order to 'punish' the Germans, if I remember correctly. Men were told they wouldn't be punished for what they did in German territory. At least Hitler had discipline and Rules for the Wehrmacht. The Hitler Order that the Einsatzgruppen followed is much different than what the 'no rules' orders of the Soviets. Although it is very childish, I'm content with pointing out what they did was worse and on a higher scale. Hitler and the SS is demonized daily in the media and on public schools, yet the Soviets are veiwed as our gallant ally in WWII, and a country of bumbling fools during the Cold War. We are never forced to learn of there atrocities, there are no national museums or 'eternal flames' lit for the victems of Bolshevism, who outnumber dead J3*$ at least 5 to 1 (even if Hitler wouldve killed every J3* in the world that would've been 17 million, Stalin alone did actually kill 20-30 million)

Regardless opf how you veiw Hitler, You can't deny the higher magnitude of death dealing commited by the Soviets, or the unspeakable crimes against humanity commited by Soviets.

Oleg Grigoryev

Re: Stalin's Tactics

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 19 Mar 2002, 02:31

SS_StormTrooper_38 wrote:What comes to mind when you think of Stalin? Will i think he was the stupidest commander ever! i have read books about him, there is proof that in 1 DAY he lost over 3 million soldiers (dead or captured) including over 2000 tanks :!: . He didnt even care for his soldiers becasue Russia was so overpopulated he didnt really care how much men he lost. In my Opinion he was a madman! If the war was only against Germany and Russia ( in the time of hitler), Germany would have won! Just in the past year there has been proof of a secret "police" that would kill any russians who did not want to join in the fighting, including women. The thing that really makes me mad is that the Russians think that they were the ones that put a end to Germany, they think they were better than them!
What day woud that be?? War was not only Between USSR and Germany it was between USSR and Axis.

Oleg Grigoryev

Re: Stalin

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 19 Mar 2002, 02:33

SS_StormTrooper_38 wrote:Come on how can you compare Hitler, A smart tactition to a (excuse me) stupid IDIOT who murdered millions of HIS OWN people by sending them into unthinkable missions and places! The only reason i joined the SS was becasue the Ruskies killed my two brothers. those barbearians!
So in you oppinion HItler is not responsible for killing deaths of his own people? Bthw where were your brothers whne they were killed by Russians?

Oleg Grigoryev

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 19 Mar 2002, 02:39

Tchort wrote:Understandable? To an extent. Soviet propoganda whipped them into a frenzy. There was an order to 'punish' the Germans, if I remember correctly.
And that is why so many Soviet soldiers were excuted by their own forces on occupied territory.
Men were told they wouldn't be punished for what they did in German territory.[
That is actually what Germans were told.
At least Hitler had discipline and Rules for the Wehrmacht.
from the private notes of the 2nd Adjutant of the LVth Army Corps, Khrakov, 11/13 and 12/6/1941

"IN IIb (Personal Office fro Enlisted Men] the first reports are going around about incidents involving the troops: A Jew was “separated” from his fur coat; while the Russian mayor was in the “office” soldiers emptied out his apartment; a Russian woman was locked in a cellar and raped by 6! Soldiers one after another

We turned over the city’s Military Administration Headquarter to the 57th Infantry Division. That will save us a lot of work. There were loads of reports coming in each day. Looting of the civilian population by soldiers, removal of food supplies, illegal confiscation of object, rape of women. The commanding General ordered that these incidents are not to be subject to prosecution, but rather to be dealt with as disciplinary cases by the Second General Staff Officer[ "
The Hitler Order that the Einsatzgruppen followed is much different than what the 'no rules' orders of the Soviets. Although it is very childish, I'm content with pointing out what they did was worse and on a higher scale. Hitler and the SS is demonized daily in the media and on public schools, yet the Soviets are veiwed as our gallant ally in WWII, and a country of bumbling fools during the Cold War. We are never forced to learn of there atrocities, there are no national museums or 'eternal flames' lit for the victems of Bolshevism, who outnumber dead J3*$ at least 5 to 1 (even if Hitler wouldve killed every J3* in the world that would've been 17 million, Stalin alone did actually kill 20-30 million)

yea, yea 20-30 million - such a small margine of error.

Regardless opf how you veiw Hitler, You can't deny the higher magnitude of death dealing commited by the Soviets, or the unspeakable crimes against humanity commited by Soviets.[/quote]

StormTrooper_38

Oleg

Post by StormTrooper_38 » 19 Mar 2002, 22:19

Do not make a comment like that if you were not in the WAR. i do not appericate it at all! go read some books before you say such things! Dont think by just judgeing people or nations you know what really happened!

Oleg Grigoryev

Re: Oleg

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 19 Mar 2002, 22:28

SS_StormTrooper_38 wrote:Do not make a comment like that if you were not in the WAR. i do not appericate it at all! go read some books before you say such things! Dont think by just judgeing people or nations you know what really happened!
Which comment would that be? True I was not at the war but both of my Granddads were as well as bunch of other relatives. As for "read some books" comment - judging by what you wrote – you very well might address it to yourself (btw my personal library has 527 volumes dealing with Eastern Front only – and yours?) Btw did find out at what day Stalin lost 3 million soldiers ( I wonder what book you got that from)

StormTrooper_38

oleg

Post by StormTrooper_38 » 19 Mar 2002, 22:34

So oleg you come here insult me? what and who do you think you are?
I repect your comment but it is NOT true. and if you have 500 books read them more closly. In the Campaign, babarossa, the soviets lost 3 million troops ( captured or killed) to the Germans in 1 day. My fellow comrade even had a dairy which he gave to me before passing away that said the same thing. Even the History Channel said the same thing!

Oleg Grigoryev

Re: oleg

Post by Oleg Grigoryev » 19 Mar 2002, 22:39

SS_StormTrooper_38 wrote:So oleg you come here insult me? what and who do you think you are?
I repect your comment but it is NOT true. and if you have 500 books read them more closly. In the Campaign, babarossa, the soviets lost 3 million troops ( captured or killed) to the Germans in 1 day. My fellow comrade even had a dairy which he gave to me before passing away that said the same thing. Even the History Channel said the same thing!
Where did I insult you? How I am – I am the guy who read a lot about Eastern Front.
What day? Cite the book, the operation, the front where alleged loss took place - for future reference history channel is hardly a reliable source.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”