Polish brutality against ethnic German civillians in WW2

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Panzermahn

Polish brutality against ethnic German civillians in WW2

Post by Panzermahn » 09 Feb 2004, 02:42

I found a very good website with photos of murdered german men, women and children by the Polish Armed Forces during the invasion of Poland by Germany

Please be warned that the contents on this link are highly graphical and are not meant for the faint hearted..

This is not a propaganda but it happens as a fact

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

Fredd

Re: Polish brutality against ethnic German civillians in WW2

Post by Fredd » 09 Feb 2004, 03:09

panzermahn wrote:I found a very good website with photos of murdered german men, women and children by the Polish Armed Forces during the invasion of Poland by Germany
Can you tell me how you recognised that they were Germans? Did you check they passports or what?
panzermahn wrote:This is not a propaganda but it happens as a fact
lol rofl lol - no comments I just hear Goebbels is laughing... so long after the war somebody belives in his lies
Last edited by Fredd on 09 Feb 2004, 03:18, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Houlihan

Post by Tom Houlihan » 09 Feb 2004, 03:17

Panzermahn, not to start a flame war or anything like that, but how can you be sure that those are in fact Germans murdered by Poles? I looked through some of the photos, and I can't see anything that would allow certainty in that allegation.

Then again, I'm a cop, so I look for different evidence than most people!

Panzermahn

Post by Panzermahn » 09 Feb 2004, 03:19

Tom,

the link also had affidavits, survivor testimonies and newspaper cuttings..

hope that answers your question

Fredd

Post by Fredd » 09 Feb 2004, 04:01

panzermahn wrote:Tom,

the link also had affidavits, survivor testimonies and newspaper cuttings..

hope that answers your question
Yeah of course it does - as we all perfectly aware those testimonies taken in 1939 before Nazi's "special tribunals" are fully credible. Any witness standing before such tribunal can, at any time refuse to testify, moreover has a layer, so what was a problem. The Nazi constitution has its Fifth Amendment - and Supreme Court of NSDAP ensured the law was abided by. Now take that webpage - change word Germans with Nigerians and you would receive wabpage about Polish atrocities against Nigerian minority in pre-war Poland - Didn't you know guys - we murdered many Nigerian in 1939?.

PS. Himmler personally see to all accused Poles had a fair trial...so whats a problem - 6 milion Jews of Polish orygin wasn't just murdered - they were sent to KL Auswitch according to the law - the Nazi law, the same that you are quoting.

Best regards!:D :D

alf

Post by alf » 09 Feb 2004, 04:39

This is not a propaganda but it happens as a fact

Yet again a link provided to a Holocaust Denial site and a violently anti- Semtic site. I seriously wonder why the need to visit these sites and then post about them exists in this Forum.

It has nothing to do with a search for knowledge or truth. it is promoting Nazism, Rascism, Anti Semitism and blatant Holocaust Denial.
MORAL OF THIS STORY:

KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR WEAPONS, WHITE MAN!

WHEN YOU ARE DISARMED, YOU CAN BE MIS-GOVERNED WITH TOTAL IMPUNITY. "LAWS", YOU SAY? THEY'RE ONLY WHAT SOME JUDGE SAYS THEY ARE
You are also invited to look at the phony photos presented at "Do Photographs Prove the NS Extermination of the Jews?" and compare them with the above material. Also go up one notch at that site to the full book at Dissecting the Holocaust.
[Other examples of noble Nobels:
"Menachem Wolfovich Begin, an outstanding and upright member of the Israeli tribe, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1978. He blew up the King David Hotel killing hundreds of people. He bombed a few other places killing many more. The British had a reward on his head of about $45,000. Cheap Brits!

Tom Houlihan

Post by Tom Houlihan » 09 Feb 2004, 04:39

Well, Fredd beat me to the punch. I was trying to work out a response in my mind, but I guess the cold air is slowing me down :roll:

I will try to look through that link more closely. However, my initial thoughts are similar to Fredd's.

I will agree taht there was a lot of ethnic animosity back then. I will accept that there were some Poles capable of doing what that book alleges. However, I will also accept that anything from the Reich Foreign Office is capable of being filled with scattered untruths! The notion is known as propaganda.

I was recently pointed towards another thread, wherein some folks were arguing about another genocidal situation. Both sides had evidence that put the blame 100% on the other! So, who are we to believe?

Openly and objectively, I cannot say who is right, and who is the victim here. But, like I said, I will try to take the time to look at it more in depth, and see what I find.

Dan

Post by Dan » 09 Feb 2004, 05:01

Fredd, do you habitually double statistics?

Omega-Force

Post by Omega-Force » 09 Feb 2004, 05:36

Last edited by Omega-Force on 06 Apr 2004, 06:30, edited 1 time in total.

Mostowka

Post by Mostowka » 09 Feb 2004, 15:52

"A White Nationalist Literary Resource"

Do you peruse the net for truthful information on pages like these ?

The fact that a site tells you something you have never heard about or read anywhere else make it more probable thet it did happen ?

What other "more" un-biased sources do they have for these incidents ?

xcalibur

Post by xcalibur » 09 Feb 2004, 16:25

Tom wrote:Panzermahn, not to start a flame war or anything like that, but how can you be sure that those are in fact Germans murdered by Poles? I looked through some of the photos, and I can't see anything that would allow certainty in that allegation.

Then again, I'm a cop, so I look for different evidence than most people!
Quite right. The photos aren't proof of anything.

Fredd

Post by Fredd » 09 Feb 2004, 16:44

I took a closer look at the pictures. Keep in mind that Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) was captured by Wermaht in 5th day of the war. Most of corpses which supposedely are cassualties from Bromberg and surroundings are decomposed beyond recognition. How it possible, I am not a forenic but human body after few days looks differently. These photos looks to me for taken after exhumation - I not sure but saw one of them before... but it was signed 'Polish oficer exhumated in Katyn forrest'. :x

Rob - wssob2

Post by Rob - wssob2 » 09 Feb 2004, 16:47

Panzermahn - it is well known that Hitler exaggerated and distorted the supposed mistreatment of ethnic Germans in the Sudetenland and Poland in order to justify his eventual takeover of these regions.
He was a demogogue who would play the "race card" to stir up passions and provoke conflict so that he could sieze land and power.

Third Reich propaganda is well known. Racist websites are generally non-factual and usually disliked. Do you have any other evidence?

xcalibur

Post by xcalibur » 09 Feb 2004, 17:29

Fredd wrote:I took a closer look at the pictures. Keep in mind that Bromberg (Bydgoszcz) was captured by Wermaht in 5th day of the war. Most of corpses which supposedely are cassualties from Bromberg and surroundings are decomposed beyond recognition. How it possible, I am not a forenic but human body after few days looks differently. These photos looks to me for taken after exhumation - I not sure but saw one of them before... but it was signed 'Polish oficer exhumated in Katyn forrest'. :x
Yes, the bodies had been exhumed and are in a state of decomposition. I looked very briefly at the autopsy reports on that website and there is also mention of some of them having been attacked by vermin. Given the state of them as depicted in the photos I'd venture to say they'd been in the ground at least six months though it's hard to say for sure when looking at old black and white photos.

It's interesting that the autopsy protocol is dated 20 November 1939, and "witnesses" to the incident state that the date of the crime was 3 September 1939, they having been deposed on 13 September 1939. Interesting because in light of those dates there isn't any attempt in the autopsy to fix a date of death of any of the victims. Maybe that was to be understood, but it seems a highly unusual omission.

The autopsy report also suggests some problem in exhumation of the bodies owing to the fact that the soil was frozen. Curious that the Gemans would wait until the grounnd had frozen when they had the evidence of the crime in mid-September. It's also curious that having the evidence of the crime they would wait two months to exhume them as further decomposition during that period would inhibit identification as well as evidence gathering.

jpatterson

Post by jpatterson » 10 Feb 2004, 01:53

Quote at the bottom of the page.

KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR WEAPONS, WHITE MAN!

That sums up the validity of this website for me!. Sounds like Daniel Carver from the Howard Stern Show!

Later

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”