Massacre of SS guards at Dachau

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Geoff Walden

Re: Massacre of SS guards at Dachau

Post by Geoff Walden » 23 Feb 2015 11:52

Hi Keir,
It was one of those things that you have to sort of luck into ... knowing someone, who knows someone, who knows someone ... that sort of thing. I've wanted to get inside there for years, and finally got to. I was not allowed to use every scene I took, but I did have permission to use these. Although, I have seen postings online where the Polizei have obviously had open house days for the public there recently, and from looking at the photos posted, it appears that they let people take whatever photos they wanted. But maybe that resulted in the FB issue, I don't know. I didn't use my photos on FB ...
Geoff

PF

Post by PF » 18 Jun 2015 17:13

Puck

Post by Puck » 06 May 2018 20:17

Definitely executed were

Johann Meansarian (1889 in Saloniki) until 04.1945 Lagerältester in KL Dachau
Albert Wernicke until 04.1945 Kapo Lagerpolizei

Regards Puck

mark_gr

Post by mark_gr » 01 Jun 2018 17:36

What are some good books on this event?

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 24 Sep 2019 21:31

I have researched this matter for a Long time, the thing that surprise me is today that the official nr of the death of SS men is between 30-50 men, but the official Numbers of those who became MIA in Dachau April 1945 is more than 200 SS men.
The two last years there have been New accounts from US soldiers who after their death their story been published by their relatives.

I have om My Blog published the men who became MIAs as member of the SS-T.-Stuba "Dachau" 99 men, I Will soon publish the men who was Cadets (SS-Junkers) of the SS-Verwaltungs Schule Dachau also plus other units and men who last message to relatives was from Dachau in 1945.

Om topp of that have the Gedenkstätte a lot of names of known soldiers who got killed on the Day of the liberation. So to me it's Very strange that the official Numbers Still is only 30-50 killed.

Best regards
Georg
Waffen-SS, SS-TV, KZ/KL SS-Pz.A.A.
- http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/

Xavier
Financial supporter

Post by Xavier » 25 Sep 2019 00:16

are the official number and known names of ss killed co/related to a gravesite near the camp.."?

Georg_S
Forum Staff

Post by Georg_S » 25 Sep 2019 05:34

Hello Xavier

Unfortunately is the place where they are buried unknown. One witness claims that they where buried inside the camp. One place mentioned is "Eickeplatz"

Best regards
Georg
Waffen-SS, SS-TV, KZ/KL SS-Pz.A.A.
- http://wennallebruderschweigen.blogspot.com/

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”