"Seidler-De Zayas list" of American war crimes

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
David Thompson
Forum Staff

Re: "Seidler-De Zayas list" of American war crimes

Post by David Thompson » 16 Jun 2008, 03:19

The US Army Judge Advocate's review of the Skorzeny trial is posted beginning at http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 6#p1220956

The_Enigma

Post by The_Enigma » 17 Jun 2008, 11:28

The simple fact is, murdering people because certain individuals have commited simlar crimes is not justified, is immoral and as pointed out by the other posters illeagel under international law.

I don't see how that is so hard to comprehend.

The point truthteller decided not to engage, which is odd considering his name, is the simple truth is that these POWs murdered may not and probably were not connected to any of the men who commited these warcrimes agaisnt allied forces. How would it even be "justified"? You come from the same country that these men came from therefore you must die?

That logic does not fly with me, i understand its a shitty situation and allot of emotions will be flying in the air but that doesnt give the right for murder.

rghowe

Post by rghowe » 10 Mar 2011, 17:38

My father was a U.S. Army officer at the Kamp-Lintfort POW camp during the May-July 1945 period. I would be interested in learning more about this camp. He said that the Americans also created two other temporary camps near this one; and that the three combined housed about 300,000 German POWs. Any information would be appreciated.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”