Why does "Holocaust Revisionism" sounds hollow

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Marcus

Post by Marcus » 07 Aug 2002, 22:12

Victor´s Justice?

Please stop making those constant comments about zionists, it is such comments that "help"give forums on the axis a bad name.

/Marcus

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 07 Aug 2002, 22:19

Blind support of Israel makes no sense economically, politically, militarily etc
Actually Israel makes a lot of sense militarily and politically. Most just don't care to see it. Economic's is most likely in there somewhere.

No one is innocent in the region, the Israeli's have done things to make it worse and the Arabs have done things to make it a bad situation. It is just easy to blame Israel, when in fact Palastine is just as much to blame.

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 07 Aug 2002, 22:34

Dan wrote:
You mean you need to look into an encylopedia to tell us what you meant by German race?
I meant that Goldmember slandered the German people with the first book mentioned the same way he slandered the Catholic Church with the second.
Then why did you use the word race?
What other historical events cause you such pain when people write about those events?
Among others, making out Mary Stuart to be nice and John Knox out to be mean. But you don't care either way.
You mean you are angry about people who write about these subjects making money on it?

So your problem is with Jews?
No, just the Israeli lobby, which includes many media executives. Do you believe there is a powerfull Jewish lobby, or is this just conspiricy theory?
Oh, just American Jews who have a different opinion than you.

There are many Jewish lobbies, with many different opinions.
Who says the support of Israel is blind?
Most of Europe and the educated populations of Asia, South Amercia and Africa
Bullshit.
Maybe your opposition is blind.
To what?
To whatever you meant when you used the term for God's sake.

Dan

Post by Dan » 08 Aug 2002, 00:36

Charles Bunch wrote:
Dan wrote:
You mean you need to look into an encylopedia to tell us what you meant by German race?
I meant that Goldmember slandered the German people with the first book mentioned the same way he slandered the Catholic Church with the second.
Everyone not looking to score points by smart-aleck pickiness understood me.
What other historical events cause you such pain when people write about those events?
Among others, making out Mary Stuart to be nice and John Knox out to be mean. But you don't care either way.
You mean you are angry about people who write about these subjects making money on it?
Both those who make money and those who don't, why should it be otherwise to a Presbyterian?

So your problem is with Jews?
No, just the Israeli lobby, which includes many media executives. Do you believe there is a powerfull Jewish lobby, or is this just conspiricy theory?
At least all of them who wish Israel continue getting 5 billion dollars or so every year from my taxes, and all of them who wish us to invade Iraq and all of them who supported the extortion of 1.25 billion dollars from the most respected banking community in the world....
There are many Jewish lobbies, with many different opinions.
Duh. There is even a group of pro-gun Jews, I think there are 15 members or so.
Who says the support of Israel is blind?
Bullshit.
I agree with the French ambassidor to Britain.

Maybe your opposition is blind.
To what?

You used the word, geek.

Charles Bunch

Post by Charles Bunch » 09 Aug 2002, 17:22

Dan wrote:
Charles Bunch wrote:
Dan wrote: I meant that Goldmember slandered the German people with the first book mentioned the same way he slandered the Catholic Church with the second.
Everyone not looking to score points by smart-aleck pickiness understood me.
Calling Germans a race was a Nazi ideology. One would have to be abysmally ignorant to think that questioning such usage is "pickiness".

At least all of them who wish Israel continue getting 5 billion dollars or so every year from my taxes, and all of them who wish us to invade Iraq and all of them who supported the extortion of 1.25 billion dollars from the most respected banking community in the world....
Then you're problem is with a much larger, non Jewish group of Americans, since that aid wouldn't occur otherwise.

As for the Swiss banking system, I wouldn't call trying to keep other people's money worthy of respect, but I guess you have your own sense of what's worthy of respect.

Bullshit.
I agree with the French ambassidor to Britain.

So?
To what?
You used the word, geek.
No, moron, you first used the word to describe support for Israel. I questioned whether it was your opposition that was blind, rather than the support.

Speak English?

Marcus

Post by Marcus » 09 Aug 2002, 17:29

Dan & Charles,

Relax and stop with the unfriendly posts!

/Marcus

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”