Thorfinn

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Davey Boy

Thorfinn

Post by Davey Boy » 22 Mar 2002, 05:47

http://thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 8&start=25

And I thought you were just a humorless Nazi. Now I see that you have a wonderful sense of humor. I had a hearty laugh after reading your last post, thanks.

Karl

Franz Suchomel interview

Post by Karl » 22 Mar 2002, 08:23

I must agree, there were some truly hilarious bits and pieces in there.

Thorfinn, they are right. You are wrong. Yes it is wrong to condemn that generation, but far more is it erroneous when the 3-4 generation make the same mistakes when we ALREADY know that it is BAD and that it does NOT work!

But I am more interested in that interview:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/ ... transcript

…posted by Roberto on that same thread.

Roberto, where can I get a complete transcript of that interview? Only through the book or is there more on-line somewhere? I thought it was excellent and left me kind of disappointed, like only receiving the appetiser and then that’s it.

Thanks!

Karl

General Anders

Post by Karl » 22 Mar 2002, 08:59

And GA, what was that about Austrians and mongrels? That’s not a very nice thing to say, now is it?

Please explain. Was that supposed to be an insult for whatever which reason to some specific person or was it a general condemnation of the nation as a whole or was it just an ‘objective’ observation which you decided would be of considerable interest to this forum?

And I thought we all originated from just 7 women.

Richard Murphy

Evidence

Post by Richard Murphy » 22 Mar 2002, 09:22

Thorfin's anti-Semitic rantings wouldn't bother me much if he could provide one shred of proof that the start of WW II (Which is what we are SUPPOSED to be discussing.) and its escalation was caused by the Jews as part of some huge conspiracy, but he can't, because there isn't any, unless he can prove that Hitler was a Jew (And that still wouldn't prove a conspiracy.)!

THAT is why he, quiet rightly, gets in trouble with the moderators. This site is the Third Reich Factbook, and is aimed solely at the discussion of that topic. He may not like Jews (Though I doubt he actually knows many, and disliking someone purely because of their ethnic background is not only illogical, it's downright bizarre.), but that has nothing to do with the Third Reich. There are things I do and don't like, but I rarely mention them here, because it has nothing to do with the subject matter.

If he wants to add to the study we do here, fine, join in, learn and educate. If not, go play with the kids at CODOH, I'm sure he'll find a more appreciative audience.

Regards from the Park,

Rich

Davey Boy

Post by Davey Boy » 22 Mar 2002, 09:56

Karl,

I think you misunderstood my point. Austrians are mongrels; as in, they're very mixed. I am a mongrel too, of about four different ethnic groups. In fact, it now seems that on my mothers side, my family was partly Austrian. I am not ashamed of the fact that I'm mixed. Why would that be an insult?

Karl

Post by Karl » 22 Mar 2002, 11:16

You did not say mixed (whatever that means), you said Mongrel. Austrians are not mongrels, they are Austrians.

Mongrel as I understand the term is either used to describe a mixed breed of dog or is derogatory when used for a person or people.

I don’t find the idea that most of us in Europe share the same genes offensive, I find that rather believable, hence my reference also to the ‘7 women’ idea…who 'they' say are our common ancestors.

It is the term that is offensive.

Also, people that make generalisations are either fools or have some kind of agenda or hang up.

Bye.

Birgitte Heuschkel

Post by Birgitte Heuschkel » 22 Mar 2002, 11:18

Karl wrote:Also, people that make generalisations are either fools or have some kind of agenda or hang up.
Death to all fanatics!!! :twisted:

Roberto

Re: Thorfinn

Post by Roberto » 22 Mar 2002, 11:19

General Anders wrote:http://thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 8&start=25

And I thought you were just a humorless Nazi. Now I see that you have a wonderful sense of humor. I had a hearty laugh after reading your last post, thanks.
Yesterday I wanted to send some questions about his Faith to Mr. Thorfinn on the thread

SHOAH
http://thirdreichforum.com/phpBB2/viewt ... 3cbbd0de42

only to find out that the thread had been locked following Thorfinn’s last Glaubensbekenntnis.

I hereby ask our moderators to be more conservative with closing down threads, unless of course tolerating Nazi propaganda on the forum may get you into trouble with authorities.

Thorfinn et al are a weird lot, but there are enough reasonable people on this forum who can take their nonsense apart and enjoy doing so. Censorship, on the other hand, makes the likes of Thorfinn look upon themselves as wronged martyrs of the cause of "Truth", an honor that I think should not be bestowed upon them.

Best regards,

Roberto

Davey Boy

Post by Davey Boy » 22 Mar 2002, 11:34

Karl,

I'm sorry if you took offence to the term mongrel. I personally don't find it offensive. But that's just me.

And saying that Austrians are mixed (they mixed with many different ethnic groups over the ages) is not a generalization, it's a fact.

Marcus,

I don't think Thorfinn should be allowed to have the last word in these discussions. It's just wrong. This man, or boy, rather, has some very silly ideas that must be exposed for what they are. Maybe they make sense on that island he lives on, but in the real world, they're just nonsense.

Roberto

Re: Franz Suchomel interview

Post by Roberto » 22 Mar 2002, 12:03

Karl wrote:I must agree, there were some truly hilarious bits and pieces in there.

Thorfinn, they are right. You are wrong. Yes it is wrong to condemn that generation, but far more is it erroneous when the 3-4 generation make the same mistakes when we ALREADY know that it is BAD and that it does NOT work!

But I am more interested in that interview:

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/s/ ... transcript

…posted by Roberto on that same thread.

Roberto, where can I get a complete transcript of that interview? Only through the book or is there more on-line somewhere? I thought it was excellent and left me kind of disappointed, like only receiving the appetiser and then that’s it.

Thanks!
Karl,

After surfing the net for "Claude Lanzmann" and "Franz Suchomel",
my conclusion is that if you want more than is featured on the Nizkor site, you'll have to buy the book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 39-1276623

You may also try to view excerpts from the film under the following link:

http://www.webkultur.com/piast/piast-347.htm

I have problems with my Real Player, but it may work on your PC.

Regards,

Roberto

Karl

GA

Post by Karl » 22 Mar 2002, 12:12

Your apology is noted ;)

>>>And saying that Austrians are mixed (they mixed with many different ethnic groups over the ages) is not a generalization, it's a fact.<<<

The same can be said for every other nation in Europe. For example, if you say Austrians are mixed, then you must say Germans, Poles, Russians, Ukrainians, Hungarians, Romanians and all the rest are mixed too. The point is we all are, so singling out a nation and using that term places suspicions on motives. Also, I believe the rich mix of ethnic groups in Austria is only prevalent in the East, but anyway.

For the record, I have noticed and do sympathise with your desire to point out atrocities made on your country by Germany.

(and for the record II, I probably also have some Hungarian blood in me&#8230;oh no!!!!!!!!!)

See you round DPWES.

Karl

Post by Karl » 22 Mar 2002, 12:28

Roberto,

Thank you. I will check out that Real file and will surely look out for the book.

Cheers!

Davey Boy

Post by Davey Boy » 22 Mar 2002, 19:35

Birgitte,

What's a lovely girl like you doing advocating murder? Hmm? :wink:

Btw, your name's Birgitte??? I thought it was Bridgette? I've never seen a name like Birgitte before.

Birgitte Heuschkel

Post by Birgitte Heuschkel » 23 Mar 2002, 06:05

General Anders wrote:Btw, your name's Birgitte??? I thought it was Bridgette? I've never seen a name like Birgitte before.
It's the Danish form of Bridget, Brigitte, and so on :)

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”