Desecration Of German Graves By The Soviet Army

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Caldric

Post by Caldric » 01 Aug 2002, 18:04

To Caldric.

Are you a kin to Stalin? Germans did not desroy my country! Reds did! Besides that, looks like you commies live in your holes just to come out to bite! You have no love for USSR? In Your posts You show an extreme love for communists! You ever heard of camp in Mordovia? Try to dig in your KGB archives, my name will show up. But of course , you are too ignorant to do that! Its easier to declare me a nazi lover, even thou I never ever defended any nazi party member! But for you anybody who hates communism is a nazi and enemy!
I am waisting my time talking to you!
No don't think I have any Georgian blood in me. I have been called many things but commie is not one that I get titled with on a regular basis.

At any rate you ignored the question. But if you don't care to talk about it then that is fine to.

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 01 Aug 2002, 18:07

I guess some of this Vissarionovichians never been to a gulag before..
Yes maybe you are right, but then I do not think any of the wannabe Nazi's have toured a concentration camp either.

dwseiple

Please Get Back To The Original Subject

Post by dwseiple » 01 Aug 2002, 22:40

Hello. I am the one who posted the original subject about Soviet grave robbing and grave desecration in Zittau, Germany during and after WWII. I didn't intend for this to turn into a slug fest on whether the Germans were worse than the Soviets. I certainly did not intend for this to be a forum where people vented their hostilities at each other for silly differences of opinion. If some of you people want to fight it out, go buy a pair of boxing gloves.
All I was asking is whether anyone had any information on other cities or towns in Eastern Europe where Soviet grave robbing and grave desecration took place. We all know that Soviet crimes against humanity were enormous and have been mostly forgotten. If anyone has anything CONSTRUCTIVE to add to this discussion, please do so.

David C. Clarke

Again...

Post by David C. Clarke » 02 Aug 2002, 01:44

Blucher's grave was at Kanth. See "Last Laurels" by Gunter, page 165.
Also, I highly recommend this book as a history that covers both the fighting and the fate of civilians in Upper Silesia. You can't go wrong with this book. Regards, David

atkif

Post by atkif » 04 Aug 2002, 09:09

Caldric wrote "..then I do not think any of the wannabe Nazi's have toured a concentration camp either"

Totally agree.

Romulus

Post by Romulus » 05 Aug 2002, 11:11

I've read about how the russians actually shot some liberated FRENCH pow's in east prussia...Maybe later ill post the exact story and account.

Yan-17

Post by Yan-17 » 06 Aug 2002, 01:30

I see that many philobolsheviks «partizani» are waisting there saliva to defend «brillantly» the Heroic Red Army of the «Worker's Paradise» (sic) of the «Almighty» (Thank you, Ovidius! TRAIASCA ROMÂNIA!) Little Father of the Peoples THE GREAT IOSIF STALIN! - Please, «David», don't think I'm blaming you ... (sic) -

I'm sorry but Germans never destroy as did the Soviets !!! History prooves it ! «Six» millions «humans» from a race of merchants will never equal more than 60 millions of deads by the Great Soviet Union of the «Peasants» and the «Workers» ...

So, David, commissary for the Great Communist Party of Soviet Union (Bolshevik), stop to try to brainwash ours! :P

Regards.

P.S: «HISTORY'S ON OUR SIDE!» (N.S. Kroutchev) :| [/i]

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 06 Aug 2002, 03:18

Yan-17 wrote:I see that many philobolsheviks «partizani» are waisting there saliva to defend «brillantly» the Heroic Red Army of the «Worker's Paradise» (sic) of the «Almighty» (Thank you, Ovidius! TRAIASCA ROMÂNIA!) Little Father of the Peoples THE GREAT IOSIF STALIN! - Please, «David», don't think I'm blaming you ... (sic) -
Obviously. Weren't they the defenders of the worldwide working class against the evil Capitalism in its worst form, the Fascism(and I'm quoting from the Soviet leaders' own words, so how can I dare to joke? :D :D :D )
Yan-17 wrote:I'm sorry but Germans never destroy as did the Soviets !!! History prooves it !
I'm also sorry, but in some cases they did: keeping on topic, they razed Jewish shrines and cemeteries in Poland with the bulldozer , according to Polish Jew journalist William Markiewicz :mrgreen:
Yan-17 wrote: «Six» millions «humans» from a race of merchants will never equal more than 60 millions of deads by the Great Soviet Union of the «Peasants» and the «Workers» ...
Hitler himself said the Russians were "subhumans" while Jews were "negative Ubermenschen", so who was worth more? :D
Yan-17 wrote:So, David, commissary for the Great Communist Party of Soviet Union (Bolshevik), stop to try to brainwash ours!
"Our" what? Our Communist Party? :wink:
Yan-17 wrote:«HISTORY'S ON OUR SIDE!» (N.S. Kroutchev) [/i]
It was on their side, since they won. It's called "victor's justice" :mrgreen:

~Best regards,

Ovidius

Davey Boy

Post by Davey Boy » 06 Aug 2002, 14:54

Ok, so what was worse? Nazism or Communism? It depends who you ask. Estonians and Latvians had it worse under the Commies. But what about Poland? To us, Nazism=complete destruction, and Communism=45 years of initially brutal occupation, followed by a screwed up economy.

tonyh

re

Post by tonyh » 06 Aug 2002, 15:51

Does anyone know what nazism is today? Did they ever really know?

Tony

Maresal-06

Post by Maresal-06 » 06 Aug 2002, 17:59

The Jews arent' so "victims" ... They always forget to mention what they are doying with the Palestinians (ok, find excuses!)... Always forget to mention that they stood behind the COMMUNIST holocaust against the nations of Eastern Europe, etc... Everyone should know today that Lenin - Ziderblum, Leon Bronstein - Trotsky, Grigory Apfelbaum - Zinoviev, Solomon Lozovsky, Maxim Wallach - Litvinov, Yuri Andropov, Jacob Sverdlov, Jacob Yurovsky, Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich, Mikhail Kaganovich, Olga Bronstein, Genrikh Yagoda, Matvei Berman, Lev Inzhir, Boris Berman, Firin, Rappoport, Kogan, Zhuk, M.I. Gay, Isaac Babel, Leiba Lazarevich Feldbin (Alexandr Orlov), Yona Yakir, Dimitri Shmidt, Yakov ("Yankel") Kreiser, Miron Vovsi, David Dragonsky, Grigori Shtern, Arseni Raskin, Sergei Eisenstein, Ilya Ehrenburg ("...the Germans are not human beings...nothing gives us so much joy as German corpses.")... ETC!!!!!!!!

These monsters stood behind the Red soldier with the gun and "bravely" pushed him toward Berlin... with ten bottles of vodka and a piece of bread; that's the "brave" Red Army... AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR DEFENSE!!!!!! :x :cry:

NO COMMENT!
Attachments
gif-ukrainian-dead-crosses.jpg
gif-ukrainian-dead-crosses.jpg (7.18 KiB) Viewed 1585 times

Hebden

Post by Hebden » 06 Aug 2002, 18:15

Are you referring to Isaac Babel, the writer?

Maresal-06

Post by Maresal-06 » 06 Aug 2002, 18:20

No... The writter is also a JEW, but I'm referring to another Jew, an officer in the Soviet Secret Police.

Best regards,

Ovidius

Post by Ovidius » 06 Aug 2002, 19:50

Maresal-06 wrote:Always forget to mention that they stood behind the COMMUNIST holocaust against the nations of Eastern Europe, etc... Everyone should know today that Lenin - Ziderblum, Leon Bronstein - Trotsky, Grigory Apfelbaum - Zinoviev, Solomon Lozovsky, Maxim Wallach - Litvinov, Yuri Andropov, Jacob Sverdlov, Jacob Yurovsky, Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich, Mikhail Kaganovich, Olga Bronstein, Genrikh Yagoda, Matvei Berman, Lev Inzhir, Boris Berman, Firin, Rappoport, Kogan, Zhuk, M.I. Gay, Isaac Babel, Leiba Lazarevich Feldbin (Alexandr Orlov), Yona Yakir, Dimitri Shmidt, Yakov ("Yankel") Kreiser, Miron Vovsi, David Dragonsky, Grigori Shtern, Arseni Raskin, Sergei Eisenstein, Ilya Ehrenburg ("...the Germans are not human beings...nothing gives us so much joy as German corpses.")... ETC!!!!!!!!
Please cut from the black list the follow:

- Lenin - he had been ethnic Russian, baptized Orthodox, although there were some baptized Jews in his family tree back in time(Blank)

- Yuri Andropov;

~Thank you,

Ovidius

Caldric

Post by Caldric » 06 Aug 2002, 20:34

Actually you can drop the vast majority, since they all gave up their religion in order to follow the Communist Faith.

Unless you see them as a race instead of a religion. At any rate most fell to the crippled Georgian.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”