Japanese

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Alex F.

Post by Alex F. » 16 Aug 2002 18:21

I don't see the point in arguing with the fool.

MHO

Alex

David E M

Post by David E M » 17 Aug 2002 08:27

Alex , if that was meant for me, I only deal with insults 'face to face', lets not have any more of it on the forum.

tonyh

re

Post by tonyh » 19 Aug 2002 11:51

If your insult is directed at David being a fool, you're wrong. I don't consider him a fool at all. If your insult is directed at me....well, I couldn't give a shit.

Tony

Beppo Schmidt

Post by Beppo Schmidt » 03 Jun 2004 23:03

i am half-chinese, and i could not forgive and forget what the Japs did to my people even when i'm only half. But here in HK, every teenagers follow japanese shits. J-pop, japanese fashion, etc. i am sick of those HK teenagers walking around with their japanese blah blah blah. they are everywhere, and i always feel like i wanna kick their ass. How can they forget what those japs did to us?!

i could have write a lot of thing of why i hate the japs, but i won't. i hate the japs in the deepest form, because they have no guilt for crimes they did. that's all there is to it.

Why should Chinese teenagers hate all Japanese people for what happened sixty years? Do you think Jewish teenagers should be raised to hate all Germans? It's absurd to hate the modern Japanese people for things which happened before many of them were even alive. You can't take an entire race and say everyone who was born into that race is guilty...

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”