Auschwitz testimony of Dr. Victor Abend

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
FPreciado

Re: Auschwitz testimony of Dr. Victor Abend

Post by FPreciado » 20 Jan 2010 00:30

I am new here and I have recently become very interested in what really happened during the Holocaust (if there was such a thing). My great grand father was a prisioner at Aushwits and he left a recolection of his memories while at the camp. These writtings were kept by my father hidden from us. My great gran father was not entirely lucent at the end of his life wich is when he wrote these documents. I have read these docments and it seems almost incredible to believe some of what I have read. I am an engineer and from a engineering stand point some of the acounts I have come across were not feasible at the time this occured. My heart feels one thing but my mind points to another. I joined this site because i can see that there are people here that stand on both sides of the issue and I would like to get some answers with out the harrasment and animosity I have found in other places. (I inherited the documents aafter my father passed away 4 months ago)

Sergey Romanov

Re:

Post by Sergey Romanov » 07 Feb 2017 16:47

Lucius Felix Silla wrote:* * * * * * * * * *

Well, can anyone explicate to me where was this phantomatic gas chamber/cremation facility of Pscezinki. ?
According to this eyewitness there were gassed and cremated much people, but i have checked all publications of Auschwitz Museum and i don't have found any notice about Pscezinki.

Best Regards

LFS
LOL, just found this thread and it's a hoot, LFS in his usual (ignorant) style.
Pscezinki is obviously how the stenographer transcribed the word (s)he wasn't familiar with, namely: Brzezinka (pronounced [bʐɛˈʑiŋka], Bzhezinka), the original name of Birkenau.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”