Poland wants Schröder to speak out against reparation claims

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Fredd

Post by Fredd » 02 Aug 2004, 14:59

Landser wrote:All this useless reparation dicussion of who suffered most and who ownes what could also include reparations for the millions of stolen cars from Germany,running in Poland. :D :D

PS just another paranoid idea to join the chorus.
:D
Indeed, another paranoid idea :lol:

Obserwator
Banned

Post by Obserwator » 02 Aug 2004, 14:59

All this useless reparation dicussion of who suffered most and who ownes what
One has to be very ignorant to not know what kind of terrors Reich unleashed upon its victims. Or one has to be nationalists to ignore that...
include reparations for the millions of stolen cars from Germany,running in Poland.
Also parental reperations for the milions of german babies left by soviet and american officers.

Anyway comments from Germany are positive about Shreoders speach, people start seeing that the demands of nationalist leftovers are absurd. The only negative comment came from Erica Steinbach-she accused him of "not being loyal to the nation". I quess she forgot what happened last time "Germans were loyal to their nation"

Beppo Schmidt

Post by Beppo Schmidt » 02 Aug 2004, 16:45

Obserwator, there's no need to make insulting remarks about the German people or Germany, most of the German and Polish members on this forum have never had any sort of problem, and why would we? Of course, I reside in Ohio, so my family is neither going to give money to Poland or ask for any.
Considering that Poland never received any compensation for the horrible atrocities commited against it during IIWW some other nations conscience should be cracking.The fact that it hardly does shows that there is a lot of work of educating left to do.
What kind of "work of educating"? Are young Germans supposed to feel guilty for things which happened before they were even alive? I can't speak for others, but for me, sorry, not gonna happen. I in no way condone what Germany did to other countries, but I feel no personal connection to it, simply because I was not alive at the time.

Musashi
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, the UK [it's one big roundabout]

Post by Musashi » 02 Aug 2004, 16:59

Obserwator, cool down a bit, as I wrote. I suppose you have already written all what you planned and its no need to write it again :roll: Here are not fundamentalists. They are banned or they hide their opinions not to be banned. Join Feldgrau and we will discuss there with some idiots (not such OK guys like here, but real psychos :wink: ) who don't know the world they are living :D One of them even wrote Poznañ was in Germany now :)
Pozdrowienia,
Krzysiek
Last edited by Musashi on 03 Aug 2004, 22:32, edited 3 times in total.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 02 Aug 2004, 17:15

A "collective guilt" post on Germany by Obserwator was deleted in its entirety by the moderator - DT. See the H&WC section rules at:

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=53962
National and religious insults are forbidden by the first rule or the forum, and racist remarks are forbidden by the second. Remarks containing insulting generalizations about nationalities, ethnic groups, societies or religious groups and practices are not permitted here. This includes remarks about collective responsibility.

Nonconforming posts are subject to deletion without warning. Serious breaches of these rules are punishable by banning the poster.
All comments like that will be deleted without further warning.

Obserwator
Banned

Post by Obserwator » 02 Aug 2004, 17:27

National and religious insults are forbidden by the first rule or the forum, and racist remarks are forbidden by the second
Why then Landser comments about "polish girls being species responding to natures call" when raped are tolerated ? Or his insistence that milions of german cars are in Poland ? Is this forum a meeting place for german extremists ?
This includes remarks about collective responsibility.
Chancellor Shroeder himself said about "german shame and guilt" yesterday during Warsaw Uprising ceremonies.
Are young Germans supposed to feel guilty for things which happened before they were even alive?
They don't feel guilty.
And that is why monsters are bringing up their heads again in Germany.
Here are not fundamentalists.
One of the posters arguing with me listed all the jews in communist parties, also linked to jewwatch as credible site for this kind of research in another topic.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 02 Aug 2004, 17:41

This thread is temporarily locked for violations of the civility rules. I will reopen it tomorrow after the posters have had a chance to cool off. If this kind of bickering continues the thread will be permanently closed.

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 03 Aug 2004, 17:30

The thread is re-opened for intelligent and civil posts.

Landser

Post by Landser » 03 Aug 2004, 18:36

In the news today was an article describing the organisation Preussische Treuhand filing a lawsuit in Poland and with the European Court of Human Rights on behalf of their clients.It was said the clients are scattered all over the world and like to get their induvidual rights established accor. to international laws.

Now this is not about reparations rather induvidual property rights only

Plus the BdV, it was claimed, their plan for a International information center and museum received a big boost now mostly from foreign and overseas areas.
Last edited by Landser on 03 Aug 2004, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.

Obserwator
Banned

Post by Obserwator » 03 Aug 2004, 18:45

International information center and museum received a big boost now mostly from foreign and overseas areas.
BdV plans for pro-nationalist propaganda center were put to an end by both German and Polish govts.
Most likely a Center will be created by the efforts of both countries which will show in detail the full details of wars, including who caused it, and Poles expelled by german colonists after 1939.

Karwats

Post by Karwats » 03 Aug 2004, 20:03

Landser.

Was this only done today??
Do you have a link??

BTW. Mr. Thompson
Any progress on returning my post???

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 03 Aug 2004, 21:03

Karwats -- You asked:
BTW. Mr. Thompson
Any progress on returning my post???
(1) This is the fourth post from you in this thread complaining about the deletions of two of your posts and one of Musashi's. I figure you're entitled to say your piece, which you and Musashi have done. However, after three additional complaining posts from you, you've got nothing more coming. I will leave your four complaining missives on the thread. Any further wrangling or contentious posts from you will be deleted without warning.
(2) Your deleted posts will not be restored here.

Landser

Post by Landser » 03 Aug 2004, 21:25

Karwats wrote:Landser.

Was this only done today??
Do you have a link??
The news itself I picked up on Deustche Welle this morning.But its big news in Ger so any Ger news web site will have it.

But I found this adress to contact the Prussian Claims Soc.for details you probably are looking for.

http://www.ostpreussennrw.de/Treuhand/P ... chung.html

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 03 Aug 2004, 21:49

Per the above post, a 5th complaining post from Karwats was deleted by the moderator.

Obserwator
Banned

Post by Obserwator » 03 Aug 2004, 22:23

So can anybody tell my why Germans never made this claims against Russia ?
Kaltes Ivan still scary eh ?

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”