on the Einsatzgruppen

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
robinsons

Re: on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by robinsons » 28 Mar 2012, 13:39

Hi I was Wondering if anyone could provide anything that would help gain a greater understanding of the einsatzgruppen and their actions in the soviet union. Including evidence from trials. I am trying to show how the wartime reporting of the Holocaust in the Soviet Union reveals actions of the Einsatzgruppen mass shootings ie. the reporting of Babi Yar then evidence of this was evident at Nuremberg and NMT trials- Einsatzgruppen Trial and High Command Trial.
Additionally, any interesting patterns involving the Einsatzgruppen would be incredibly valuable. I am not so much interested in the personalities of the men involved but more how the trials portrayed their actions.
Obviously multiple places are picked up in the reporting that are in the trials.

Additionally if anyone has any good quotes for einsatzgruppen or articles please let me know... i have read the obvious materials.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”