Notes from a Land of the Dead

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Somosierra

Post by Somosierra » 18 Mar 2003, 20:57

Roberto wrote:I have “revived” this thread for Mr. Somosierra.

I would like to know what Somosierra has to say about the events described in the article by Robert Jungk I translated for this thread.
Thank you, for your curiosity.

But actually what do you want to hear from me? That I am sorry, because we Poles were (and are) so blood firstly? Yes, especially those bastards killed in Auschwitz and Katyn, those criminals fallen in Westerplatte and Warsaw, bandits from Narvik and Tobruk, drunkards from Monte Cassino, Arnhem and Falaise, those thousands of egoistic people who saved thousands of Jews (they did it because they wanted to have them for a “dessert” and then murder), and many others – just Polish murderers…

Such bullshits I can watch on Nazi newsreels and Stalinists movies.

Regards,
Somosierra.

P.S. I forgot to mention the biggest cowards – bandits from the illegal underground of 1944-1956 and their instigators: the Roman Catholic priests-killers…

michael mills

Post by michael mills » 19 Mar 2003, 04:34

The lengthy quotations posted by Roberto (I did not have the time or energy to read them all) indicate that Hitler and the other German rulers envisaged a Russia inhabited by impoverished helots lorded over by a German ruling class.

No doubt those impoverished helots would have lived a marginal existence, with a decreasing life-span.

No doubt the helot population would have been decreasing, due to the harsh conditions of life.

No doubt working conditions would have been primitive, with a huge death-toll from accidents.

No doubt the health-care system would have been dismantled, and diseases like tuberculosis would have spread like wildfire.

No doubt there would have been no social security, and the poor and aged would have been left to starve, or eke out an existence by flogging off their few remaining possessions.

No doubt the country would have been ruled by a bunch of German thugs, solely interested in their own wealth and power, totally uncaring of the welfare of the people they dominated.

So what is different from the current situation, resulting from the Soviet victory in 1945?

Well, the ruling class is not German.

witness

Post by witness » 19 Mar 2003, 04:59

No doubt that mills just have not been in Russia.
No doubt that mills jumps to stupid conclusions due to his hatred of Slavs and Jews and lackey" admiration of Nazis.
No doubt that Australia could be considered as a country ruled by thugs as one wants to see it - Some facts of corruption can be always found in every country and every goverment.
How many homeless people live in Australia mills ?In America?. What is the level of child poverty in Canada ? Do you know this ?
Now tell to Canadians , Australians or Americans that there is no difference if they have their own goverment or a goverment imposed on them by some foreign occupants .
No doubt that mills would not see a difference if his country was ruled by some foreign imbeciles who declared his anscestors to be "subhumans"
So if you wanna rid yourself of doubts come to Russia and ask Russian people who paid by millions upon millions of lives so that not to be the Nazi slaves if they want to live under some foreigner jackboot.
Excuse me David - but the stupidity of this post by the person who likes to portray himself as a knowledgable historian goes beyond any limits.
You wrote
Ethnic slurs are not permitted here. Please avoid them.
If what this Australian mister writes is not the "ethnic slurs " then I don't know what is .

David Thompson
Forum Staff

Post by David Thompson » 19 Mar 2003, 06:25

Gentlemen -- This "revived" thread has generated a lot of mutual aggravation over a short period. I'm closing it, so that the contributors who are capable of much more serious thought can find a more productive topic to discuss

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”