Eye for eye victims?

Discussions on the Holocaust and 20th Century War Crimes. Note that Holocaust denial is not allowed. Hosted by David Thompson.
Alan Heath

Post by Alan Heath » 03 Oct 2007, 11:32

I think he got off very lightly. Far worse would have been to leave him alone but with the full knowledge that his whereabouts were known. He had a weak character - he would not have been able to take it. Stangl's wife threw him out. That is why I believe that it was suicide even if the picture suggests a killing.

edgardo gil

Re: Eye for eye victims?

Post by edgardo gil » 23 Mar 2017, 04:31

This last summer (in the south) I find and read this book printed in 2010, it´s well written and documented.
And definitively, the Cukurs killers were the Mossad and the chief of the operation was Anton Künzle according to
the author´s investigation.
The english title would be "The Mossad and the execution of Herbert Cukurs in Uruguay. The trunk of Yahvé"

michael mills

Re: Eye for eye victims?

Post by michael mills » 23 Mar 2017, 09:32

So Cukurs was killed by the Mossad, was he?

Back in 2007 you believed in a different story, when you wrote this on page 1 of this thread:
Well, the murder of Cukurs by the avengers jews is not real. An historian professor of my country have a talk with the comissioner of police that knows well the case; there was a domestic reel film inside the box where Cukurs was found. In this film Cukurs arrived in the Montevideo airport and descend of the plane and wave your arm saluting to someone, who knows to whom. Evidently a friend or friends of your own. Days after this, he was found death inside a box.
Cukurs was found previously by the israelis in Brazil and made a deal, your life for info about other nazis more importants than him for the israelis. Your fellows nazis knows of that deal and invite him to Montevideo to a party barbecue and finished your life. The film was a message for other traitors. But the official version was not this one.
If you want to believe a fictional account, you need to make up your mind which one.

The historical fact is that the Mossad never wasted its time hunting for war criminals from the Second World War, since it was too busy operating against the present-day Arab enemies of Israel. Its only involvement in "Nazi hunting" was the abduction of Eichmann, which was for internal Israeli political imperatives (the Israeli Government feared that Eichmann would be extradited to West Germany, where his trial would be under Israeli control).

As I have written previously, it is most likely that the murder of Cukurs was the result of a failed kidnapping and extortion attempt by a criminal gang.

Return to “Holocaust & 20th Century War Crimes”