Imperial Japanese Army and Navy Intel Ops in Indonesia

Discussions on all aspects of the Japanese Empire, from the capture of Taiwan until the end of the Second World War.
Fahmi Ramli

Imperial Japanese Army and Navy Intel Ops in Indonesia

Post by Fahmi Ramli » 21 Jun 2017, 23:55

Dear all,

I am Fahmi RAMLI from Jakarta, Indonesia. I am searching information about Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) and Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) Intelligence Operation in South East Asia, especially in Indonesia during World War II. I am writing a book about it right now.

Indonesian Intelligence Agency / "Badan Intelijen Negara" (BIN) founder COL (Ret.) Zulkifli Lubis, in the end of 1944 - early 1945, brought to Singapore by an intelligence officer from IJA 16th Army stationed in Jakarta. This officer name is ROKUGAWA. Zulkifli Lubis, those time an officer of PETA (Pembela Tanah Air), an Indonesian Local Forces recruited and trained by the IJA at 1943, together with ROKUGAWA they did some intel ops in Singapore and Malaya under some one called Major Ogi from IJA 15th Army. It is said that Major Ogi was involved in intelligence operation for Vietnam on 1942.

I am really appreciated, if anyone in this forum could provides me with detail and accurate information about this matters.
About ROKUGAWA, Major Ogi, in what unit they was served those time? Part of Fujiwara Kikan, Iwakuro Kikan or Hikari Kikan?

I am also needs some information about the history of RIKUGUN NAKANO GAKKO, KEMPEITAI and TOKKEITAI.

Thank You Very Much-Vielen Danke-Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu

***Fahmi***

Return to “Japan at War 1895-1945”