Japan, China and the Manchus

Discussions on all aspects of the Japanese Empire, from the capture of Taiwan until the end of the Second World War.
Allen Milcic

Post by Allen Milcic » 16 Feb 2005 23:07

Formosan Hsiao:

The same rule applies to you - do not post personal insults or attacks. Further violations will result in potential locking of the topic.

Allen/

Formosan_Hsiao

Post by Formosan_Hsiao » 17 Feb 2005 13:04

Allen Milcic wrote:Formosan Hsiao:

The same rule applies to you - do not post personal insults or attacks. Further violations will result in potential locking of the topic.

Allen/
Thanks for your advice!
In fact, I do not want to attack him, though he always attacks and uglifies the Han Chinese people and the 1911 Revolution with the false evidence or with the method of quoting out of context. What I posted is only to point out his mistake in a direct way.
Thank you all the same. I will pay attention to my words in the following discussion. :)

Allen Milcic

Post by Allen Milcic » 17 Feb 2005 15:39

Formosan Hsiao:

Thank you for your polite response. There is no problem with you pointing out another's factual errors by posting counter-evidence, please just avoid the personal commentary attached therein. Allow myself or one of the other Moderators to deal with any provocations or insults, and if you feel we have missed anything please contact me via PM rather than responding in kind.

Allen/

Return to “Japan at War 1895-1945”